U.S. says DPRK cut-off of military ho...

U.S. says DPRK cut-off of military hotline 'not constructive'

There are 1 comment on the Nepalnews.com story from Mar 28, 2013, titled U.S. says DPRK cut-off of military hotline 'not constructive'. In it, Nepalnews.com reports that:

The U.S. State Department said on Wednesday that the cut-off of military communications hotline by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea was "not constructive." "We think their latest threats to cut off communication links coupled with its provocative rhetoric is not constructive to ensuring peace and stability on the peninsula," said State ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nepalnews.com.

Wendy

Camas, WA

#1 Mar 28, 2013
I think we need to stand strong. There is too much about North Korea that reminds me of the Hitler regime. We are not dealing with the norm. We are dealing with that which is evil! Therefore, we need to treat it as such!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hwanghae-Bukto, North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. says North Korean submarine missing 8 hr operation gladio 2
News Kim Jong Un's saber rattling is more worrying t... (Jul '15) 22 hr Lu yg sialan 450
News Japan defense papers raises concerns about Chin... Aug 5 mar 2
News North Korea, a smokers' paradise, now urging pe... Jul '16 Kbelle33 2
News North Korea fires second missile after first la... Jun '16 Ainu 4
News Donald Trump would speak with North Korea leader May '16 Truth 80
News N. Korea boots BBC journalist as party congress... May '16 Shore to Shore 2
More from around the web