North Korea's Kim orders rockets on s...

North Korea's Kim orders rockets on standby after US sends B-2s to SKorea for military drills

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 28, 2013, titled North Korea's Kim orders rockets on standby after US sends B-2s to SKorea for military drills. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

U.S. Air Force B-2 stealth bomber flies over near Osan U.S. Air Base in Pyeongtaek, south of Seoul, South Korea, Thursday, March 28, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Jan 13

Mumbai, India

#1 Mar 28, 2013
I think there is going to be destruction of north korea
DavidG

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Mar 28, 2013
This is really sad..thanks to a fatass leader a lot of innocent people are gonna die.People that are already suffering and starving. I hope that piece of garbage Kim dies a slow horrible death.
Avantmarine401

Apo, AE

#3 Mar 29, 2013
'Lil (fat) Kim: "oooowww....why sunwise at midnight???"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hwanghae-Bukto, North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kim Jong Un's saber rattling is more worrying t... (Jul '15) 10 hr Lu aja yg ganti nama 859
News Japan may accelerate missile defence upgrades i... Nov '16 Ainu 22
News Lost cause? North Korea nuke threat awaits next... Oct '16 Fit2Serve 14
News Meet Azalea the smoking chimp, new star at Pyon... Oct '16 Sneaky Pete 1
News Clinton says US could 'ring China with missile ... Oct '16 Fundie Sniffling 4
News N Korean missile advances expose Japan in two-d... Oct '16 Ainu 10
News Japan defense papers raises concerns about Chin... Sep '16 Ainu 17
More from around the web