First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WhatEver

Clifton, TN

#63 Mar 23, 2011
jeesie jackass wrote:
meagans in tx with hubby jessas in ohio and rebecca solomon is in ny
Well apparently you're an idiot. That big hairy Megan Campbell woman is on Channel 6 doing weather, currently, like yesterday. Maybe her pilot husband flies her in everyday from Texas to do our local weather. Check your facts before you post stupid stuff.
BlondieMom

Pigeon Forge, TN

#64 Mar 23, 2011
jeesie jackass wrote:
meagans in tx with hubby jessas in ohio and rebecca solomon is in ny
Evidently you don't watch the news very often, because I just saw her on the 10:00PM news last night on Fox 43.
Murphy

Knoxville, TN

#65 Jul 4, 2011
She went back to Texas to be with her husband? What was she doing here in the first place????
Traveler

Crossville, TN

#66 Sep 4, 2011
Has she disappeared from TV again?
John Gerard

Tulsa, OK

#67 May 2, 2012
I miss John Gerard
John Gerard

Tulsa, OK

#68 May 2, 2012
I really miss John gerard
Sarah

Fort Worth, TX

#69 Feb 10, 2013
Shame on you for the few that left cruel comments when you don't even know the person you talk about. They are people to, and they have feelings like the rest of us. I have known Megan for many years and if you knew what she was personally going through at the time you would feel like horrible Godless people. I'm embarrassed to say I live in the same city as you heartless people.
helen l moore

Knoxville, TN

#70 Feb 12, 2013
I live n apts that are mold infested and i cant get anyone too do anything about its affecting my health n have a dr note that i need too move in a apt that is not mold infested allthey do is paint over it not helping the problem i am disabled and have housing asistant and really cant afford too move but i told them i would move n housing said i still have too give thirty day notice i have been complaining every since i have been in these apts n nothing done too get rid of the mold i talked too health department n code inforcement n still no help i still living with mold i am packing as of last month but i am sick everyday i am here been here for three yrs please help me if u can i just want too move i take allergy shots twice my shots stay activated my face n eyes swell n i have a detached retnia sutherland park apts on sutherland avenue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senior living facilities growing in Knoxville 2 hr Cory Trevor 1
Butch Jones 4 hr Col Brash 8
sunvisor city special J Thu Jdog 1
Riots!! Racist??? Wed Dirk 11
Who is the best disability lawyer in Knoxville? (Nov '12) Wed glenda Laboy 20
Person connected to "Rocky Top Murders" out of ... (Mar '07) Wed danieldjh13 5
Review: Total Demolition Services Inc Tue rustyshackleford 2
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web