State bomb, arson officials investigating Harriman house fire

State bomb and arson investigators are looking into a house fire in Roane County. Full Story
oops

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2007
sounds like that meth lab backfired. Hope they recover.
Unbelivable

United States

#2 Feb 18, 2007
no way, not in Harriman. Not a meth lab in Wrong County, oh excuse me Roane County.
Wrong

Hermitage, TN

#3 Feb 18, 2007
That is pretty messed up. A man and his son may die and you have no idea the circumstances but you are passing judgement on them. I pray that they are ok. I have lost family to a fire and wouldn't wish that kind of suffering on anyone.
here ya go

Hermitage, TN

#5 Feb 18, 2007
the man and little boy both have died
How sad you must be

AOL

#6 Feb 18, 2007
Baby Peyton Farmer-Richardson and his father Travis Richardson have both perished in this fire and it was due to a Kerosene heater caught on fire and Travis tried to get it out of the house and that's when it blew up. Baby Peyton ran and hid under the bed. The baby perished today at Childrens Hospitall today and Travis passed away this morning. Please pray for Alesia and her family as she has been left homeless and completley without her son and her boyfriend of several years. I will also pray for the people who are passing judgement on this horrific accident.
Correction

AOL

#7 Feb 18, 2007
Peyton Richardson-Farmer age 4 and Travis Farmer have both perished. There was no meth involved as some of you have assumed. Not only do I pray for my friend Alesia and the families of Both Peyton and Travis, but I pray for you poor souls who have jumped to pass judgement on a man who merely tried to save his sons life and both have died as a result. You must be ashamed of yourselves. May God bless you and broaden your mine and open your heart to him.
Please everyone pray for Alesia and her family at this time.

Thank you
Patsy Blanchard

United States

#8 Feb 18, 2007
It is true, Travis has died. However, unless Peyton has died in the last few minutes, he is scheduled to have tests done at 8 p.m. tonight and from there, it's in God's hands. However, no meth lab judgemental people. An exploded kerosene heater which Travis was trying to get out of the house to save his son and home is the reason. WHY does everyone always have to think the worst????
OH YES THERE IS A GOD

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2007
There is no god wrote:
They should have the Meth investigating team there.
Sure sounds like a Meth lab went boom.
You will surely know Him one day.
A Friend

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2007
I have known Travis and his family since he and I were 4 years old. It is so sad to me that after seeing my friend die today that I look on here and see so many so willing to pass judgment on him. Perhaps if you were in the shoes of me and so many other friends and family members of his and Peyton's, you would not be so quick to judge. The cause was a kerosene heater. Maybe you can find it in your heart to show some compassion no matter what the cause of the fire was.
Unbelivable

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2007
Kerosene heaters don't explode. The flash point of kerosene is too high. Thats why it's used as a home heater. Now a home with a 4 year old and a kerosene heater in it is a different story. I have two small children and had to get rid of my kerosene heater. They couldn't leave it alone. Threw stuff at it, ran into it, etc.
Unbelivable

United States

#13 Feb 18, 2007
OH YES THERE IS A GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
You will surely know Him one day.
Why are you humoring someone who uses the title "There is no God". The name alone should tell you not to bother.
Hope

China

#14 May 12, 2012
hope they got em
beverly brown

Dunlap, TN

#15 Dec 27, 2014
You may want to check into a Jake brown from what I understand has criminal history and many psych problems
I will get em

Tampa, FL

#16 Dec 28, 2014
Oh!!! Thought it was Mary Mortons house I burned. Oops sorry kid . o Oh but I think I got her ex's house, it should be on the news tomorrow.
SHUT UP STUPID

Tampa, FL

#17 Dec 28, 2014
How dare you say something like that. Number one Mary is a good person, might not be the best person or the most honest but she means well so lay off her, she gets more crap than she deserves from people in this co. Num two a little boy died in that so if you were truly responsable for it I hope you rott in the devil's fire and num three her ex lives in Alaska now so if you did get someone's house it was the wrong one so you cost Innocent people their home. All I got to say to someone like you is I hope and pray you find the lord cause that is just wrong. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYS FOR THE CHILD, HIS FATHER AND FAMILY. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL. JUST REMEMBER WHEN THE LORD SENDS YOU A CURVE BALL YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW THE RIGHT WAY TO SWING AT IT SO YOU DONT MISS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 5 min Sleepy 856
Gov. Haslem 10 min Doc 44
Beth Haynes (Mar '12) 7 hr channel eight hot... 51
Best Knox Hospital to work as RN 7 hr spongebathme 6
dcs drug test (Jan '12) 12 hr MissCindy 35
Who is the best disability lawyer in Knoxville? (Nov '12) 12 hr MissCindy 23
stop stealing stuff. 14 hr Sam 6
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web