Outlaws club house raid

Outlaws club house raid

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
fridaythe13th

Jackson, TN

#1 Jan 1, 2010
This is some cool stuff put all them nasty thugs in jail
outlaw

Tazewell, TN

#2 Jan 1, 2010
go to helll
laura

Lancing, TN

#3 Jan 2, 2010
i feel if the news is going to report something then they need to report all , not part. where are the pictures of how they busted down the doors of the foster home, threw his wife on the floor and handcuffed her, they make sure they get the pictures of the club on the news. i for one am outraged at the law. these people are no different from anyone else. they are good people who do alot of good for the community/ i stand behind them and wait for there release.
fridaythe13th

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2010
laura wrote:
i feel if the news is going to report something then they need to report all , not part. where are the pictures of how they busted down the doors of the foster home, threw his wife on the floor and handcuffed her, they make sure they get the pictures of the club on the news. i for one am outraged at the law. these people are no different from anyone else. they are good people who do alot of good for the community/ i stand behind them and wait for there release.
You are blind these are criminals all not a few .If you know someone is commiting crimes and don't report it you are a criminal also.The truth is if you think these are good people you are a first class moron.
fridaythe13th

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2010
outlaw wrote:
go to helll
Well you have the right to say what you want if they did not break the law they would not have gone to jail.The next one should be carl from memphis you know if one is in crime they are all in crime.this just goes to show what berreta said is true "don't do the crime if you can't pay the time".This also prove the summer will be very interresting for the outlaws pending war with several mc's and the law grabbing all the top guys.The end may be near. Yeah! for law enforcement.I hope they get all these dumb drug dealing theives off the street.
No Club

Goodlettsville, TN

#6 Jan 2, 2010
Bummer. The Outlaws (and other motorcycle clubs) are just social organizations. I'll bet the Kiwanis, Optimists, etc. don't have to put up with these Gestapo tactics. Live to ride.
gargoyle

Humboldt, TN

#7 Jan 2, 2010
If you play by the sword you go to jail without it.
Gottobe kidding

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2010
fridaythe13th wrote:
<quoted text>Well you have the right to say what you want if they did not break the law they would not have gone to jail.The next one should be carl from memphis you know if one is in crime they are all in crime.this just goes to show what berreta said is true "don't do the crime if you can't pay the time".This also prove the summer will be very interresting for the outlaws pending war with several mc's and the law grabbing all the top guys.The end may be near. Yeah! for law enforcement.I hope they get all these dumb drug dealing theives off the street.
THOUGHT CARL WAS GONE WHAT'S UP
ryan awsome

Varnell, GA

#10 Jan 2, 2010
This will get thrown out of court, all they did was catch them drinking beer and eating vegetables....You are as much of a criminal as these guys are, your just also a liar and never would admit any of your flaws or mistakes. The Outlaws are getting all this flack because they admit to being a biker gang, if you really think that a 3 million dollar bond is appropriate for this offense than you are a foolish worm.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#11 Jan 2, 2010
At least there was no UT Football or Basketball players involved.....yet.
Dan

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 3, 2010
"on New Year's Eve, sending at least two of them to jail for allegedly threatening an undercover officer and stealing his vest last month."

Theres the rub.

"A SWAT team armed with concussion grenades and assault rifles raided the clubhouse of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club's Knoxville chapter off Western Avenue, swiftly handcuffing more than a dozen leather-clad bikers and at least two women as they were celebrating with booze, sandwiches and vegetable plates, authorities said."

Yep, vegetable plates.

***Look at the story, how they list a long litany of hearsay to justify the raid.***

This one.
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/jan/01/sher...

&&&&&& &&&&&&

Heres a followup.
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/jan/01/0101...

I bet that Vest Story is pretty funny and pretty embarrassing, Id be willing to lay money that it is nothing like they make it sound here.

To PROTECT their political and business interests AND TO SERVE invoices for traffic infractions - thats all protect and serve means.

"On Thursday night, several dozen heavily armed SWAT team members and other deputies converged on the house at"

Can someone tell me why THEY need SEVERAL DOZEN HEAVILY ARMORED swat team members in Knoxville, TN?
Dan

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jan 3, 2010
What I find most disturbing is how many of you bootlickers cheer for "The State".

Its very weird how many of you clearly don't care that this is a story about a bunch of old guys who haven't done anything, getting arrested at their NYE party.

Factually, thats what it is. Constitutionally, thats what it is.

You're more dangerous than 100 Obamas.
Dan

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jan 3, 2010
fridaythe13th wrote:
<quoted text>Well you have the right to say what you want if they did not break the law they would not have gone to jail.The next one should be carl from memphis you know if one is in crime they are all in crime.this just goes to show what berreta said is true "don't do the crime if you can't pay the time".This also prove the summer will be very interresting for the outlaws pending war with several mc's and the law grabbing all the top guys.The end may be near. Yeah! for law enforcement.I hope they get all these dumb drug dealing theives off the street.
Read the NewsStories, you illiterate dumbass bootlicking retard from the edge of Memphrica.
Dan

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jan 3, 2010
Why is the future so bleak?

Because of people like gargoyle and fridaythe13th.

Hey wait, there are only two bootlickers!

Maybe things aren't so bad after all!
gargoyle

United States

#16 Jan 3, 2010
Dan wrote:
Why is the future so bleak?
Because of people like gargoyle and fridaythe13th.
Hey wait, there are only two bootlickers!
Maybe things aren't so bad after all!
don't bring me in your 5hit .You do bad thing bad things happen .Things come around that go around just follow the law and you should be ok.
teepee

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jan 3, 2010
That was nothing more than strong armed robbery on the cops part.
NOT IOMC

United States

#18 Jan 3, 2010
teepee wrote:
That was nothing more than strong armed robbery on the cops part.
Well it may have been.I have always said stay below the radar and stay out of jail.
redadair

Millington, TN

#19 Jan 3, 2010
fridaythe13th wrote:
<quoted text>Well you have the right to say what you want if they did not break the law they would not have gone to jail.The next one should be carl from memphis you know if one is in crime they are all in crime.this just goes to show what berreta said is true "don't do the crime if you can't pay the time".This also prove the summer will be very interresting for the outlaws pending war with several mc's and the law grabbing all the top guys.The end may be near. Yeah! for law enforcement.I hope they get all these dumb drug dealing theives off the street.
I can appreciate all and any bike club,they are a true brotherhood and helpone another and partisipate in helping the less fortunate ,like poor ass getokids getting toys and clothing .Whens the last time fri.13 you did anything to help anyone but your smart ass mouth?Let the chips fall where they may but i'm betting that the cops have a weak case.As for the vest that cop and all the cop gangs know that is club property not the cops ,they took back what was theirs to begin with and really had no bonified reason to attack the club house were people were just being people bring in the new year.Get real.
redadair

Millington, TN

#20 Jan 3, 2010
ryan awsome wrote:
This will get thrown out of court, all they did was catch them drinking beer and eating vegetables....You are as much of a criminal as these guys are, your just also a liar and never would admit any of your flaws or mistakes. The Outlaws are getting all this flack because they admit to being a biker gang, if you really think that a 3 million dollar bond is appropriate for this offense than you are a foolish worm.
Totally!The fedss and local police have a sayin,wear the patch and you get the rico act.Maybe they could classifystreet gangs for wearing the clothing that represents their colors ...oh no that would be profiling.
Dan

Knoxville, TN

#21 Jan 4, 2010
gargoyle wrote:
<quoted text>don't bring me in your 5hit .You do bad thing bad things happen .Things come around that go around just follow the law and you should be ok.
What bad thing did they do?
Drink beer at home, kill and eat some innocent vegetables?

Why make all that hullabaloo over something that happened months ago, that they cant even define?

And if you read it, youll see that its a long string of allegations (heresay) to justify what they did - Flash bomb the house military style and violate the constitution.

WHY do you think this is good for YOU?

They went to arrest two people, but how many do you see in hand-cuffs?

You are definitely representative of exactly whats wrong with this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tennessee Democrats 1 hr Need to know 106
The Knoxville News Sentinel Protest Daily 3 hr Yanni Smith 42
Preps coverage in KNS 4 hr John Holmes 1
News Family defends fourth suspect in Hamblen murder (Mar '08) 4 hr really 31
News Knoxville petition created to remove confederat... 10 hr ThomasA 32
Please consider helping my school by signing th... 11 hr pauladenny 1
Who is doing this 11 hr Need to know 7

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages