Prescription drug cases plague Tennessee

Prescription drug cases plague Tennessee

There are 197 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Feb 2, 2007, titled Prescription drug cases plague Tennessee. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

The pharmacy sting that led to the arrests of Williamson County, TN Sheriff Ricky Headley and three others highlights a drug problem that some law-enforcement officials say is growing - the illegal distribution ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
PillHeadHater

Knoxville, TN

#228 Oct 8, 2012
Clawed Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Here, let me help straighten you out. You started out as big T, but got your balls taken away from you by PS. This was after you embarrassed yourself several times by getting called out and always being a coward. Then people made so much fun of you, you started using the name realbig t, which was also derided so much you tried to post under funny. Now since that doesn't work, you keep trying to use one of our names. You get a divorce yet, so you can go after PS full time, or is it just going to be an affair?
Hi Baby,I knew you'd take up for me...I love's my Man Clawed so much.I hope you gotta Big Ole Boner when you get home Clawed so I can suck it dry..That's how I do My Clawed for taking up for me...Right Clawed....Love your Baby..
PillHeadHater..
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

#229 Oct 8, 2012
PillHeadHater wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Baby,I knew you'd take up for me...I love's my Man Clawed so much.I hope you gotta Big Ole Boner when you get home Clawed so I can suck it dry..That's how I do My Clawed for taking up for me...Right Clawed....Love your Baby..
PillHeadHater..
Soo has the "death in the family" made you this way realbig T? Do you really think you are foolin everyone?
PillHeadHater

Knoxville, TN

#230 Oct 8, 2012
There'd daddy's boy,always taking up for me,thanks babe.I love you Clawed.
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

#231 Oct 8, 2012
PillHeadHater wrote:
There'd daddy's boy,always taking up for me,thanks babe.I love you Clawed.
Is it true you are involved with a sudden death in Monroe county along with trying desperately to stop being real big T?
PillHeadHater

Knoxville, TN

#232 Oct 8, 2012
I love you so much Clawed..(KISSES)....
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

#233 Oct 8, 2012
PillHeadHater wrote:
I love you so much Clawed..(KISSES)....
Afraid that won't help you none real bigT . After what you did to PS' husband, she may never give you back your teeny little balls. Has the Monroe Co Sheriff spoken with you yet? I think some of those pills may be traceable to YOU.
armymedretired

Indianapolis, IN

#235 Nov 26, 2012
Read This Debbie wrote:
God to the website, google up Myrtle Beach Massacre Dr. Benjamin Moore. You will see why docs don't want to prescribe pain meds. And to Debbie, Dr. Chavin and Foster have infested Hamblen, Morristown, Grainger, Sneedville, and Claiborne Counties with Oycontin, methatdone, Xanax, etc, and kid are overdosing and dying
some people really need these medicince. i know with some of my problems i have to have xanex. its the only thing that will get me to sleep and get me outta the house.. i have been quiny pig it seems for years and ive took everything under the sun, havmt had much if any help at with with the nonnarqotics... i may not be able to spell anymore but the only way for me to function is to have xanex and a srong enought pain pill. an i always hated medication andi hate where i am in life but if this is the only thing that helps than im sure there are plenty of others that this does help. just cause soemone does something dumb or abuses something shouldnt mean anyuthing should change for anyone else. im sure people are dyin much more from alchole or something thats not a medicince. all i kow is its very hard to get what i need and gettin immpossible and making me unfucktionalble. now when we are completly poort gettin eveicted and have no one there for us where do u think my lil girl is gonna turn to on the streets? it aitn a doctor.
armymedretired

Indianapolis, IN

#236 Nov 26, 2012
some people really need these medicince. i know with some of my problems i have to have xanex. its the only thing that will get me to sleep and get me outta the house.. i have been quiny pig it seems for years and ive took everything under the sun, havmt had much if any help at with with the nonnarqotics... i may not be able to spell anymore but the only way for me to function is to have xanex and a srong enought pain pill. an i always hated medication andi hate where i am in life but if this is the only thing that helps than im sure there are plenty of others that this does help. just cause soemone does something dumb or abuses something shouldnt mean anyuthing should change for anyone else. im sure people are dyin much more from alchole or something thats not a medicince. all i kow is its very hard to get what i need and gettin immpossible and making me unfucktionalble. now when we are completly poort gettin eveicted and have no one there for us where do u think my lil girl is gonna turn to on the streets? it aitn a doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:
(Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

#237 Nov 26, 2012
Another drucking fug addict heard from. Go get in rehab and STFU.
need some help

Boardman, OR

#238 May 13, 2015
I'm 43 been on pain meds for years my dr at apex is just giving me 10mg of oxymoron two times a day I have degenerative disc disease and spurs in my neck and also have pins in ankle where I broke it I've been on meds so long and these just aren't helping can anyone recommend anywhere else to go I go to apex in Kingsport an see Vanessa Lindsay I really need some advise u can email me is something if u can help plz
Typical

United States

#239 May 15, 2015
IN NC wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you have never really knew pain, well guess what I have. I had a car accisent 5 years ago that broke both my legs, both my hips, and my pelvis in several places. I now have two steel rods in my legs ,wires in my hips, and a total of 11 screws holding it all together. So were you get off saying that all the clinics and doctors should quit giving people pain medicine. If did not take my medicine I would not be able to walk. So you need to keep your remarks to your self until you know what real pain is. Yes some people do abuse the medicine, but not all of us do. Comments and opinions like yours is what makes it so hard for the people who really need it, to be able to get it. So again until you have real pain shutup
Most of these comments are the typical drug addicts who will hang onto every single ounce of pain they can, to justify getting pain meds. Oh my back was broke, oh my feet and my toes, oh my ass and my nose, ive had this and that and this and that and I HAVE TO HAVE PAIN PILLS. its just a tactic to make nay sayers (like myself) believe that you deserve to have pain meds when in all actually you are addicted and just want that constant high.. And you ask "How do I know this" Cause I was a drug addict for 5 year's and I did the same gd thing as you are doing here. Id say the same things, "oh ive had knee replacement" & "oh my back is in such bad shape I cant walk" when really I was just holding onto that cause it was my "meal ticket" if you will for pain pills. alot of the problem is the fact that every day you get a little older. Pain Comes with age. Deal with it. I have no pity for you just like when nobody had pity for me. Why you ask? Cause I was a DRUG ADDICT and so are most of you obviously. Have a blessed day with you so called pain. THANKS. Racheal Neal
Typical

United States

#240 May 15, 2015
need some help wrote:
I'm 43 been on pain meds for years my dr at apex is just giving me 10mg of oxymoron two times a day I have degenerative disc disease and spurs in my neck and also have pins in ankle where I broke it I've been on meds so long and these just aren't helping can anyone recommend anywhere else to go I go to apex in Kingsport an see Vanessa Lindsay I really need some advise u can email me is something if u can help plz
Bahaha you hit the nail right on the head. You said: "my dr at apex is just giving me 10mg of oxymoron" hahaha sounds exactly like you are a OXYMORON maybe if they cut you down some off that oxymoron stuff you will get a little better. To much oxymoron never does anyone good. Omg hilarious
want it

United States

#243 May 16, 2015
Typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahaha you hit the nail right on the head. You said: "my dr at apex is just giving me 10mg of oxymoron" hahaha sounds exactly like you are a OXYMORON maybe if they cut you down some off that oxymoron stuff you will get a little better. To much oxymoron never does anyone good. Omg hilarious
hehehehehehehe to fkN funny
jeanie

Morrison, TN

#244 Jul 7, 2015
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
oh i'm not angry, i'm fed up with all of the drug addicts around. you are expected to take up for them because that's how you make your living. Time and reasonability is on my side...
hospitals and the PC physicians that maintain offices there do treat chronic issues. the only difference is that they don't feed the junkies.
I have stage 4 ovarian cancer and on my 3rd round of chemo if it wasn't for my pain meds I couldn't stand life no I hate that I have to relay on a pill to make life bearable but I want to enjoy what time I have left
Knower

Loudon, TN

#245 Jul 7, 2015
jeanie wrote:
<quoted text>
I have stage 4 ovarian cancer and on my 3rd round of chemo if it wasn't for my pain meds I couldn't stand life no I hate that I have to relay on a pill to make life bearable but I want to enjoy what time I have left
Then what the fcuk are you doing wasting it on Topix???
The Man

United States

#246 Jul 23, 2015
Blue Skies wrote:
If it hasn't changed TN was the number 1 state for prescription drug use. We have a large number of small minded igbnorant people. It's a definite reflection of the poor parenting going on. The education system should get it's share of blame but always remember that most of those teachers don't know any better either as they are probably poor parents too.
Ever wonder how many teachers are high? They usually have a good prescription drug plan.
Since you resonse was written in 2007, you may have changed your closed mind by now .Addiction isn't predjuduced,and it cares not from what walk of life you come from.i hope that you never know the power it has, but like I said your post is from 07, so I am sure that by now it has impacted your life in some way. But u r probaly dumn enuff to lay the blame everywhere but where it goes.....
CuntyMcTwatterso n

Knoxville, TN

#247 Jan 25, 2017
People will alwAys use drugs. Ever watch intervention? Go to Florida. Drugs are everywhere. Here drugs are everywhere. It just is what it is you know? A lot of the problem also in pain killers is not that people die from the actual opiate. They are dying from the amount of acetaminophen which is toxic to their bodies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting on Whittle Springs Rd 4 hr Rudy Kipyard 4
surveillance drones flying over knox and other ... (Mar '13) 23 hr Airspace 56
Roads closings for bike races WHY??? Mon Charity Fraud 7
Another Fatal Stabbing on Knoxville Greenway :( Sun What a waist 36
News Police: Teenager sought in double homicide rela... Sun Panther Pride 3
Do you smell that? Sun South Knox Hombre 24
News Lesbian couple get divorce after politically ch... Sun True This 18

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance