FBI: Man robs Jellico bank with deman...

FBI: Man robs Jellico bank with demand note

There are 12 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Jul 1, 2013, titled FBI: Man robs Jellico bank with demand note. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

The FBI is searching for this man, who agents say robbed the First State Financial Bank in Jellico on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Working man

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 1, 2013
John Pillinger would be my guess
Working man

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 1, 2013
Anybody seen a pill head driving a new car ??
Crumbles

Kingston, TN

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Hear somebody tried to rob a drug store too, same morning? Anybody know for shore?
jellico girl

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2013
I heard it was nathan blankenship
FamilyMember

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 23, 2013
"Hear say" will get you into a lot of trouble, "jellico girl".
jellico girl

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2013
I was just saying. And i dont know how its going to get me in trouble i havnt done anything.
bank roll

Kodak, TN

#7 Jul 26, 2013
I heard it was the Blankenship boy that robbed the first volunteer a couple years ago.
Family Member

Corbin, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2013
bank roll wrote:
I heard it was the Blankenship boy that robbed the first volunteer a couple years ago.
Jut to let you know "Bank Roll" that Blankenship boy Is out of jail & doing Damn good working every day got his life together & don't need some dumb ass like you on here starting shit about him....
amrak

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2013
Wrote a note are you sure he was from Jellico? I've always heard that people from Jelli co couldn't read or write.
Citizen

Kodak, TN

#10 Aug 30, 2013
amrak wrote:
Wrote a note are you sure he was from Jellico? I've always heard that people from Jellico couldn't read or write.
You must of heard that from Les Stiers or Doris Queener. The only two I know who thinks all people of Jellico are dumb backwoods hillbillies that don't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground when in fact they are so high and stoned, they entrap themselves.
wondering

United States

#11 Aug 30, 2013
has crackers boy Nathan been indited yet. everyone knows he did it.
Curious

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2013
Has that robber been caught yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rowing coverage sucks 43 min Yourlifeismeaning... 6
anti trans bigotry 6 hr Just Saying 30
South Doyle Twins 9 hr nunya 1
If You Could Choose-Would You 9 hr Just Saying 34
my wife wants to take me to a strip club is tha... (Sep '13) 10 hr misfit 0676 35
News Knoxville tops list of high gas prices in Tenne... 11 hr Nosey two 2
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 15 hr Junior Samples BR549 227

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages