Knoxville, TN

#69 Dec 10, 2012
ALL pain clinics to be shut dafuq down!
maker

Powell, TN

#70 Dec 10, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
jeezuzmotherphuquingkeeeerist.
you're nothing more than a god damned jelly brained junkie.
clueless doesn't even begin to describe you worthless azz.
Your the worthless p.o.s! Anyone that can say God name in vain for no reason has problems. I'll pray for you, you really need all the prayers you can get. Are you sure your not on some kind of drugs? You must be a drug addict yourself. You get so angry over this drama crap on topix you got big problems<{:>''''
Government

La Follette, TN

#72 Dec 13, 2012
And yet you are here? Hmmmm!
Earl Keese V wrote:
angry ???
on this shytbox site ???
you're new here aren't you ???
this place is nothing more than a shooting gallery of oxy pill junkies, orange clad vol morons, and azzwipes like you who think i give a ratsazz about what you think.
all take this place way too seriously.
nothing is more fun than taking pot shots at all of you, and watching you dance and squirm in response.
angry.
that's hilarious.
i think you, and all of the rest of the pill whiners and beggars need to lay down and take a load off.......
http://s10.postimage.org/y0eev8ruh/1354716619...
xstressnut

United States

#73 Jan 31, 2013
What about suboxone?
Johnny South Knoxville

Knoxville, TN

#75 Feb 1, 2013
If Knoxville needed an enema they'd stick it right in DRD!!!
junkie n need of help

Charlotte, NC

#76 May 23, 2013
How much does it cost at first
Earlie little squirrelly

Kodak, TN

#78 May 23, 2013
Government wrote:
And yet you are here? Hmmmm!
<quoted text>
He lives here, haven't you noticed? He, along with his two or three side kicks, live on this forum. If anyone says anything "they" deem threatening to their "manhood", lmfa off, they pounce, like a dog on a cat. One can only imagine the reason they have nothing to do, day in and day out. I can think of at least five, hahahahaha!
Metro

Wartburg, TN

#80 May 23, 2013
How long does this typical person have to go to be able to take home meds? Like 2 weeks worth. Im meaning someone who NEVER uses other drugs.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#81 May 23, 2013
Metro wrote:
How long does this typical person have to go to be able to take home meds? Like 2 weeks worth. Im meaning someone who NEVER uses other drugs.
You stupid junkie. You're never going to take two weeks of anything home, other than the meth bugs you already got.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#82 May 23, 2013
Earlie little squirrelly wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here, haven't you noticed? He, along with his two or three side kicks, live on this forum. If anyone says anything "they" deem threatening to their "manhood", lmfa off, they pounce, like a dog on a cat. One can only imagine the reason they have nothing to do, day in and day out. I can think of at least five, hahahahaha!
I got yer sidekick right here ya little dopey prick. Thanks for caring how I spend my time but seriously, its none of your fcukin business. Earl's right. No matter how many posts, it must seem like one of us is here all tyhe time. Good.
you got herpes

Corryton, TN

#83 May 23, 2013
pass out tha pantie liners because its on now !!!!!!! y'all are going hear thunder!!!! cop robbed pharmacy killed at least two !!!!!! stuff like this is what makes me hate everyone ,,,,,,,,,, "imahater" "imahater" "imahater" "imahater"
Earlie little squirrelly

Kodak, TN

#84 May 23, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
oh and here we have the lame old cop out of "24/7".
phuqueoffanddieyoustupidbytch.
nobody is here all the time.
it just seems that way to you Earl obsessed imbeciles.
i speak and oh how your panties wad up.
always nice to know that you're here for no other reason than to try to get some kind of support for your hateful obsession with me.
and always nice to see how it fails to gain support, or stops me from berating these worthless drug addicted scum.
You wish, you ignorant, obnoxious ass! You're the little man that trolls Knox Topix, every single day,(I haven't even looked on this site for over a month) and guess who's here, EARL KEESE V. Say what you always do squirrelly earlie, and your butt buddy CLAWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD, ignorant imbeciles. Doing all the good and righteous work for the common man, and fighting drugs in every nook and cranny, lmfao.....give me a break! Now, you boys just keep trashing everyone that dares set foot in KT, and doesn't kiss your ass....I for one won't be back, anytime soon. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya, hahahahahahhahaha!
you got herpes

Corryton, TN

#85 May 23, 2013
i never sleep i run this show 24\7 i got your back boys nobody slips past nobody' die pill junkies!!!....... "imahater" "imahater" "imahater" "imahater" "imahater" "imahater" "imahater" "imahater" "imahater" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
you got herpes

Corryton, TN

#87 May 23, 2013
your my b!tches now ' and il buy,sale or trade you two like a wild pack'a cigarettes in brushy mountain state pen. y'all better right yourselfs next time i this thread boy "imahater"
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#88 May 24, 2013
you got herpes wrote:
your my b!tches now ' and il buy,sale or trade you two like a wild pack'a cigarettes in brushy mountain state pen. y'all better right yourselfs next time i this thread boy "imahater"
Keep fantasizing dipshit. That's your life now.
Real BigT

Knoxville, TN

#89 May 25, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
oh and here we have the lame old cop out of "24/7".
phuqueoffanddieyoustupidbytch.
nobody is here all the time.
it just seems that way to you Earl obsessed imbeciles.
i speak and oh how your panties wad up.
always nice to know that you're here for no other reason than to try to get some kind of support for your hateful obsession with me.
and always nice to see how it fails to gain support, or stops me from berating these worthless drug addicted scum.
"nobody is here all the time.
it just seems that way to you Earl obsessed imbeciles".Oh it is that way, you idiot's are here 24/7 at times, as a matter of fact most of the time..Well eat SHYT and die boys..later..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for DANNY LUNDY 1 hr fallmorning 1
hbe 3 hr Help 10
Gov. Haslem 4 hr hmmm 87
roads 4 hr unreliable 2
Flexible staffing 12 hr Negro 2
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... Wed barefoot2626 1,201
Dog left outside Wed Dung Beetle 57
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web