Review: Armstrong Remodeling

Review: Armstrong Remodeling

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

Leah Banks

Goodlettsville, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2008
The man from Armstrong Remodeling came to my home and was very professional and helpful. The best part of the whole experience was when he told us that our kitchen remodel would only take 18 days, He stayed to his word so did not end up missing our cruise to Panama.
Jerry Feugonthorp

Goodlettsville, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2008
Armstrong Remodeling and Restorations is the best home improvement company I have come across in knoxville so far. He was courteous and did a great job on my new addition.
Mary Crout

Goodlettsville, TN

#3 Nov 15, 2008
I have had a lot of things done to my house in the past and I was very happy with the services from armstrong remodeling.He did a great job. he definitly knows what he's doing
Renee Wintfield

Goodlettsville, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2008
I just want to say that if your in need of a good Home improvement contactor Armstrong Remodeling is the one of the best in Knoxville. Not only do they do just about eveything to your home, But they also don't discriminate between big jobs and small, they will do it all. I would hire them again.
Renee Wintfield

Goodlettsville, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2008
This company has done great work for me. They remodeled my bathroom and it looks awesome.

Since: Dec 06

Louisville

#6 Nov 15, 2008
Geez ok we get the point you like em LOL

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#7 Nov 15, 2008
How much are you getting paid to ad for them?

Since: Nov 07

Loudon, TN

#8 Nov 16, 2008
Considering there are 5 posts by the same IP....they must not be that reliable. Any good business speaks for itself.

I would be very skeptical about a business such as this.

Earl Keese

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

#9 Nov 16, 2008

“Goddess on the Loose.”

Since: Mar 08

Morristown

#10 Nov 16, 2008
Earl Keese wrote:
http://www.postimage.org/image .php?v=Pq1bbyz9
You are funny, Earl. I laughed out loud.
harold reed

Nashville, TN

#11 Dec 27, 2008
I would like to say, no matter what some people might say to hurt the integrity of a good local business, this company does good work and I am very happy with the work they have done.
harold reed

Nashville, TN

#12 Dec 27, 2008
how would you know? have you ever hired this company? didn't think so, you probably don't even own a home.

Earl Keese

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

#13 Dec 28, 2008
holidays got ya' a little schizophrenic there, harold ??

“Goddess on the Loose.”

Since: Mar 08

Morristown

#14 Dec 28, 2008
Earl Keese wrote:
holidays got ya' a little schizophrenic there, harold ??
LOL
LOGIC PLEASE

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2008
Harold,
Do you have any connection to Armstrong,other than a paying customer?
Is Armstrong a licensed builder?
Does Armstrong have a Knox county biz license?
What are his/her license numbers?
Does Armstrong have a biz address?
>P.O. boxes are always a red flag.
Does Armstrong use illegals?
Does Armstrong use sub-contractors/
Is Armstrong insured?

We are all trying to survive.
observer

Knoxville, TN

#16 Dec 28, 2008
seems obvious that Leah Banks, Jerry Feugonthorp, Mary Crout, Renee Wintfield, and harold reed are all the same writer. Same writing style, including errors.
Samantha Shah

Medford, WI

#17 Jan 17, 2010
I am very pleased with the services from Armstrong Remodeling. I have noticed some negative comments that I would like to reply to for those out there with nothing better to do. This Company is State Licensed,#6098. The P.O box is the mailing address the business is located on 6500 Papermill Rd. Visit the Yellow pages ad in the yellow pages for more info. I would recommend this company to others!
mmDean

Medford, WI

#18 Mar 17, 2012
I seen Armstrong Remodeling at the Knoxville Home and Remodeling show and decided to hire them to remod my basement. They did an awesome job. Highly recommend!
mmDean

Medford, WI

#19 Mar 17, 2012
Have you done any research on this company before you slandered? Licensed through the state of Tennessee #6098. Member of the Local Better Business Bureau, and has a large ad in the Yellow pages as well as a top listing on YP.com How do you rank?

Since: Dec 12

Maryville, TN

#20 Dec 31, 2012
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! We hired them in 2010 to complete our bathroom remodel, and ever since we have had nothing but issues from their work! First of all, they went 1 month over the estimated completion date. They did attempt to "fix" the shower (it wouldn't drain properly, because they hadn't built the pan with enough slope) but after it still wouldn't drain properly, they said there would be an extra charge for materials to try to fix it again! After the warranty was up and we still had issues, the owner basically told me we were SOL. We paid another reliable contractor to fix our shower and he had to rip it all out and start from the studs because their poor quality of work had caused mold and mildew all in the shower, walls, and subfloor. The contractor exclaimed that he had never seen such bad work in all his years. We have had to fix multiple plumbing issues in the sinks and behind the walls of those as well. They clearly DO NOT know what they are doing and I would NOT recommend them to anyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP WINS! Get out of our Country weirdos! 1 hr actually 30
News Parents want answers in alleged student paddling (Mar '08) 1 hr actually 21
AIPAC Rebukes Trump For Anti-Obama Comments (Mar '16) 5 hr Cabbage 10
News OUR STORIES: The legendary life of Knoxville's ... (Mar '07) 7 hr Ruby jones 68
News FedEx caps traditional pension, switches to cas... (Feb '07) 11 hr MADOFF ZIONISM 53
Dress Code at Cotton Eyed Joes?? (Nov '09) 15 hr Mistjack18 29
Ebt benefit a not there 19 hr South Knox Hombre 16

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages