Lies like a shoddy roofer
howie

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Whocares
Andy

Tullahoma, TN

#5 Mar 29, 2013
What on earth does this have to do with anything?
Squirrelly Early

Knoxville, TN

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
oh you know how it is.
somebody gets their feelings hurt because i constantly ridicule his stupid azz about some builder he has a hard on for, and the poor schlub tries to start a thread about me thinking it will somehow intimidate me into leaving his pansy azz alone.
hasn't worked before, so i have no idea why the n00b thinks it will work now.
Awh, Early's got that chest all puffed up and thumpin tonight, lmao. Ignorant hick, he is living in constant delusion, no one wants his sick psychotic ass, ever. I see he's worked up a little rash and embellishing more than usual. Keep it up boy and we'll tell the rest of the story, ignorant hick!
Squirrelly Early

Knoxville, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2013
"start a thread about" you, hahahahahahaha.....there's already twenty five been started, just pick anyone you like, hill hick!
Squirrelly Early

Kingston, TN

#9 Mar 30, 2013
hbr really is better than poli, i just love that i can extract it and take a large dose of it in only 3 pill capsules. Hbr gives me much stronger visuals but i cant even smell cough syrup with gagging.
Marco

Knoxville, TN

#10 Mar 30, 2013
Squirrelly Early wrote:
hbr really is better than poli, i just love that i can extract it and take a large dose of it in only 3 pill capsules. Hbr gives me much stronger visuals but i cant even smell cough syrup with gagging.
He gets upset when this guy from Columbus Ohio talks about Burell Built. I cannot see Earl Keese even owning a home of his own. Get a life loser Earl Keese. And by the way, he can call Burell Built for remodeling if he want too.
Squirrelly Early

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Don't be bad talking my sweet baby Earl.
northern man

Arlington, VA

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
just bumpin' my thread back to the top wher. EARL KEESE CAN Suck a big fat dick e it belongs.
I seen earl keese going down on a big dick. This is northern man and I'm from the south dumass I will tell you where I live and I love it church hill bitch you run into a dam nut.o y'all my real name is Jimmy and earl people like you is what's wrong with the world we all call home. So over and out u piece of shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyclist ignoring the laws again? 9 hr Stupid is as stup... 4
McKay's needs a turn lane! 11 hr Hipster McKays Em... 2
News Black Lives Matter Knoxville co-founder explain... 13 hr Dirty White Boy 13
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 16 hr Clam Bake 119
KUB Billing 17 hr Ace 8
Anyone in Knoxville voting for Lying Hillary Cl... 17 hr Wild Bill 2
News Sevier County residents express concerns over g... (Jul '07) 20 hr Outsider 62

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages