of 3
Next Last
Crying Indian

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2012
I want to give them canccer.

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2012
maybe, but one thing for sure we are not 4 million dollars negative in our atheletic department, still paying ex coaches and paying another 5 million to our fired coach and another 2 million to assistant coaches, so it looks like your about 11 million or better negative so what kind of coach are you hiring? we at least have money to hire someone if we want lol,but ky is a basketball state and they spend there money on b-ball coach just to whip your but lol, see you soon on the court loser.

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
another thing is ky fans still supported the team all these losing years, packed the stadium for years they didn't run out on them like you bandwagon fans did. Oh and by the way i'm not a big blue fan at all, Its alabama, and florida all the way.
Otis

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 19, 2012
guest wrote:
another thing is ky fans still supported the team all these losing years, packed the stadium for years they didn't run out on them like you bandwagon fans did. Oh and by the way i'm not a big blue fan at all, Its alabama, and florida all the way.
That's bullshit. The had 19,000 theree for the Vandy game. Very seldom do the cats sell out football tickets. What a joke.
Otis

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 19, 2012
guest wrote:
maybe, but one thing for sure we are not 4 million dollars negative in our atheletic department, still paying ex coaches and paying another 5 million to our fired coach and another 2 million to assistant coaches, so it looks like your about 11 million or better negative so what kind of coach are you hiring? we at least have money to hire someone if we want lol,but ky is a basketball state and they spend there money on b-ball coach just to whip your but lol, see you soon on the court loser.
Well, hell, no wonder, the KY taxpayers pick up the damn tab! Another load of shit.

http://www.kentucky.com/2012/04/01/2134910/co...

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Otis wrote:
<quoted text>That's bullshit. The had 19,000 theree for the Vandy game. Very seldom do the cats sell out football tickets. What a joke.
not this year they did'nt but in other years they have had big crowds as bad as they were, and your crazy no way 19 thousand vol fans there but the ones that was there ran over each other trying to get the hell out of there when they got behind and they knew they were beat AGAIN pitiful, bandwagon fans bawhahahaha.
mike

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>not this year they did'nt but in other years they have had big crowds as bad as they were, and your crazy no way 19 thousand vol fans there but the ones that was there ran over each other trying to get the hell out of there when they got behind and they knew they were beat AGAIN pitiful, bandwagon fans bawhahahaha.
KY fans have only purchased less than a 1000 tickets maybe those who aer making fun of UT need to jump on their fans for being of the fairweather kind...
Otis

Knoxville, TN

#8 Nov 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>not this year they did'nt but in other years they have had big crowds as bad as they were, and your crazy no way 19 thousand vol fans there but the ones that was there ran over each other trying to get the hell out of there when they got behind and they knew they were beat AGAIN pitiful, bandwagon fans bawhahahaha.
You dumbass. I said there were 18,000 at COMMONWEALTH STADIUM. Freakin' hillbilly inbred.

http://www.bleedbluekentucky.com/2012/11/07/a...

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2012
hey OTIS you can't even count near that far so how do you know? do you realize when god gave out brains you got $hit instead?
mike

Cookeville, TN

#10 Nov 20, 2012
I know a few UK fans and they are a class act unfortunatly there are a few so-called CAT fans who choose to make a fool of themselves and to be honest i doubt they are fans just drunks and dopers trying to get attention...
Otis

Knoxville, TN

#11 Nov 20, 2012
guest wrote:
hey OTIS you can't even count near that far so how do you know? do you realize when god gave out brains you got $hit instead?
Can't you damn follow a link and see the damn numbers? You Kentucky pvssies are too stupid to live, I swear.
Laughing Indian

Knoxville, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2012
guest wrote:
That is more than what you got.

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
hey, when you grow a set of balls and take your panties off, then you may say something intellegent enough to argue about, all you keep saying is stuff that kids would say. You sound like a teenage girl a fussing and argueing and going on so by pu$$!
Secret Society

Knoxville, TN

#14 Nov 20, 2012
guest wrote:
hey, when you grow a set of balls and take your panties off, then you may say something intellegent enough to argue about, all you keep saying is stuff that kids would say. You sound like a teenage girl a fussing and argueing and going on so by pu$$!
Not everyone here is into being a pedophile like you shit for brains.
Joke Arl

Knoxville, TN

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Crying Indian wrote:
I want to give them canccer.
I'm sure they can spell CANCER correctly! I'd say they're not as dumb as you Volunteer jethros!

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Joke Arl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they can spell CANCER correctly! I'd say they're not as dumb as you Volunteer jethros!
bahahahahaha, now thats funny right there hahahaha.

Cynthiana, KY

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Secret Society wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone here is into being a pedophile like you shit for brains.
WHAT??? there you go again on one of your snorting trips not noing what your talking about, stay on the subject fool!!!!
Secret Society

Knoxville, TN

#18 Nov 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT??? there you go again on one of your snorting trips not noing what your talking about, stay on the subject fool!!!!
Your references to balls,panties,teenage girls...only a scumbag pedophile would use those types of references...do us a favor..kill yourself.

Cynthiana, KY

#20 Nov 21, 2012
only a pedophile themselves would take comments made to them and turn them into something like this, you do need help, why would you even think things like this about kids you sick SOB POS!!!!
Otis

Knoxville, TN

#21 Nov 21, 2012
guest wrote:
only a pedophile themselves would take comments made to them and turn them into something like this, you do need help, why would you even think things like this about kids you sick SOB POS!!!!
Nothing original, huh Bubba? Just use the same insults someone has used on you? No get back to work on that GED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
million women marches 6 hr ThomasA 16
pain 8 hr Chasity 2
News Knoxville College president explains school's l... (Jun '14) 11 hr JustUs 9
Tanning Bed for sale! (Sep '10) 12 hr Bridgette Goins 7
News Prominent Southern Bapist minister survives ous... (Oct '07) 12 hr Lucy Fur 66
Where's all the good single men over 40? (Apr '15) 12 hr LadyR 36
gray haired lesbians 13 hr Donald Trump 1

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages