TVA Background Check
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Potential Hire

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Jul 9, 2011
Can anyone tell me what a background check would consist of with TVA. Is it just criminal or do they do a consumer report check as well?
bigT

Monterey, TN

#2 Jul 9, 2011
Potential Hire wrote:
Can anyone tell me what a background check would consist of with TVA. Is it just criminal or do they do a consumer report check as well?
are you scared of one or the other?
Potential Hire

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Jul 9, 2011
bigT wrote:
<quoted text>are you scared of one or the other?
Does the "T" in Bid T stand for Turd?
bigT

Monterey, TN

#4 Jul 9, 2011
Potential Hire wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the "T" in Bid T stand for Turd?
stands for tell it like it is...
Big Al

Oliver Springs, TN

#5 Jul 9, 2011
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Big t taking the moral highground with drugs? Pinch me I am dreaming.
SeaTurtle2011

Lenoir City, TN

#6 Jul 10, 2011
Potential Hire wrote:
I think its just a criminal.
Merlin

Morristown, TN

#7 Jul 10, 2011
I worked at TVA for 4 years. It depends on your department. I world in drafting, but my friend worked in finance and she had to have a credit background check. They want to make sur you are responsible with money or will not steal to pay off large debt or if you had debt issues. Statistics show people with debt issues are more likely to steal.
Anyhow, she had to do the credit/finance responsibility paperwork and credit check. I did not. Depends on your department and your individual liability.
bigT

Monterey, TN

#8 Jul 10, 2011
Oh horse freakin shat,people with bad credit are more prone or likely to steal,my azz.statistics mean nothing sir.
STFU

Morristown, TN

#9 Jul 10, 2011
bigT wrote:
Oh horse freakin shat,people with bad credit are more prone or likely to steal,my azz.statistics mean nothing sir.
Wow. You are an idiot. It said "people with debt issues" are more likely to steal. I would also read that as bad credit. Just relax, go grab a cold drink, and sit in the corner and shut the hell up before you look stupid again. Statistics are reality. More people steal who need the money. Damn you are an idiot.
bigT

Monterey, TN

#10 Jul 10, 2011
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You are an idiot. It said "people with debt issues" are more likely to steal. I would also read that as bad credit. Just relax, go grab a cold drink, and sit in the corner and shut the hell up before you look stupid again. Statistics are reality. More people steal who need the money. Damn you are an idiot.
word it how ever you would like azz-hole it means the same freaking thing,and statistics say you replying in this manner means you are a dumb-azz.now you get you a cold drink relax and go to the corner.im finished with you for the day.....SEE YA!!!!!
Big Al

Helenwood, TN

#11 Jul 10, 2011
bigT wrote:
<quoted text>word it how ever you would like azz-hole it means the same freaking thing,and statistics say you replying in this manner means you are a dumb-azz.now you get you a cold drink relax and go to the corner.im finished with you for the day.....SEE YA!!!!!
When the drugs really begin to kick in, big T always tells you he is done with you.(And he is, for at least 2 minutes!)
PS Here

Ooltewah, TN

#12 Jul 10, 2011
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone with a high amount of debt will have bad credit. The credit scores are based on income to debt ratios. So it would make sense that someone with "people with debt issues" could also be read "people with bad credit." And of course people with bad credit/high debt would be more likely to steal. A person doesn't really need statistics to understand that...a person who has money and low debt would not feel the NEED to steal. They may do it because they want to but they would by far be less likely. So in this case statistics aside...it is common sense.
Merlin

Morristown, TN

#13 Jul 10, 2011
PS Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone with a high amount of debt will have bad credit. The credit scores are based on income to debt ratios. So it would make sense that someone with "people with debt issues" could also be read "people with bad credit." And of course people with bad credit/high debt would be more likely to steal. A person doesn't really need statistics to understand that...a person who has money and low debt would not feel the NEED to steal. They may do it because they want to but they would by far be less likely. So in this case statistics aside...it is common sense.
And that is why any institution (i.e TVA, federal government, or financial institution) does a credit check on people with any contact or responsibility with money. Of course, I am sure "bigT" wouldn't know that since he has probably flipped burgers his entire life.
STFU

Morristown, TN

#14 Jul 10, 2011
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>When the drugs really begin to kick in, big T always tells you he is done with you.(And he is, for at least 2 minutes!)
Hilarious. How can he be done with me when he never started? I finished him off with my first reply. See, people like bigT are tiny brained and can not comprehend the simple things, let alone complex thoughts and concepts. He is solid proof that common sense isn't very common. See, I am way up here and he is way down there. Fun to aggitate , fun to aggravate.
original Allen Johnson

Madisonville, TN

#15 Jul 11, 2011
PS Here wrote:
<quoted text>
"A PERSON WITH A HIGH AMOUNT OF DEBT WILL HAVE BAD CREDIT. CREDIT SCORES ARE BASED ON INCOME TO DEBT RATIO" What? In drugland that may be true but in the world the rest of us live in, credit scores are based on credit lines and history of prompt payment. Income to debt ratio may be a consideration for a lender, but credit bureaus dont even KNOW a person's income. Once again, you are a legend in your own mind, and wrong as usual.
Earl Keese III

“ playin' y'all like a fiddle”

Since: Jun 11

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jul 11, 2011
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. How can he be done with me when he never started? I finished him off with my first reply. See, people like bigT are tiny brained and can not comprehend the simple things, let alone complex thoughts and concepts. He is solid proof that common sense isn't very common. See, I am way up here and he is way down there. Fun to aggitate , fun to aggravate.
he IS pretty dang fun to mess with.

he runs around here trying to step on everyone's comments about him.
i'm just glad everyone here sees him for the wormy little toad that he is.

his only ally here is the insufferable old pip squeek.(ps)
bigT

Monterey, TN

#17 Jul 11, 2011
Earl Keese III wrote:
<quoted text>
he IS pretty dang fun to mess with.
he runs around here trying to step on everyone's comments about him.
i'm just glad everyone here sees him for the wormy little toad that he is.
his only ally here is the insufferable old pip squeek.(ps)
you matter to me how?you and the others only find fault in the things your against or dont believe in and im sure you everyone have something to hide as well, me i dont hide anything,and i did flip burgers as a teenager,are the fast food industry workers low class people?you people make no sense,where do you come up with your ideas,its for certain you must have had a terrible up bringing to judge others like you do.everyone that has any class at all starts on the bottom and works there way up,and if you have children and teach them any different,shame on you!!!you seriously make me sick,and common sense,bet your the type of people that cant change a light bulb,or hook a garden hose up,or even check your own oil,the world doesnt owe you jerks anything.and you really need to take a long hard look at your selves before you start to judge anyone...its apparent you are un happy in your own skins....try not being such azz-holes and then maybe you will under stand the simple concepts that life offers,like being able to lie down at night with a clear mind...
bigT

Monterey, TN

#18 Jul 11, 2011
yes i know it printed this twice,i guess to make sure you get it..lol..
PS Here

Redmond, OR

#19 Jul 11, 2011
original Allen Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>"A PERSON WITH A HIGH AMOUNT OF DEBT WILL HAVE BAD CREDIT. CREDIT SCORES ARE BASED ON INCOME TO DEBT RATIO" What? In drugland that may be true but in the world the rest of us live in, credit scores are based on credit lines and history of prompt payment. Income to debt ratio may be a consideration for a lender, but credit bureaus dont even KNOW a person's income. Once again, you are a legend in your own mind, and wrong as usual.
No dumbass....income to debt ratio DOES effect credit scores. And just because I didn't go into the rest of the details doesn't mean I don't know about credit ratings. Go fly your damn kite and smoke some more crack. As usual you are stalking me. You live in a bubble...not the real world.
PS Here

Redmond, OR

#20 Jul 11, 2011
bigT wrote:
yes i know it printed this twice,i guess to make sure you get it..lol..
AS usual, we can't post anywhere without the trolls stalking us. And no matter how many times you post something they will NEVER get it. They are only on here to bully and put others down. They obviously have no jobs and just sit at their computers all day trying to make themselves feel better by acting like children. Big T they are really not worth your time. I shouldn't have even responded to the Creep and won't again. I am on here to discuss things, not get into petty arguments with the likes of them. Hope you and your sweet wife are having a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lesbian granted rights of 'husband' in same-sex... (May '17) 11 min Maggie 38
Democrats Win Alabama Senate Race 29 min wowed 39
Hillary Clinton. When will a house fall on this... 4 hr Roger Stone 1
Wvlt News 8 Ted Hall and Rick Russo acting Hype... 5 hr Nick Eos 11
dcs drug test (Jan '12) 8 hr guardian angel 114
Cade mays 9 hr Nick Eos 13
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 12 hr John 217
Obamacare Dies This Week 12 hr Fast one 63

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages