SwanScwedMyLife2

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

"I wish all the members (of the Legislature) could hear what we've heard, I think there is a need for serious change." said Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Mae Beavers. Most complaints about Knoxville area judges received by legislators concern Judge swan. From this I take it I was not the only one getting it in the rear.
kim iNeely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

You. Must. Have. Been. In judge. Swanns court.. For. Abuse. And. He locked. You. Up
Plus. You. Need. To put. The. Pipe. Down. You. Have. Probably. Been. In jail. For. Drugs. So I'm. Sure.my friends. Would. Know. You. In the. Other. Courts.don't. Worry. About. My writeing. Unless. It's. For. A show. Cause "
HurtKids

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Kim are you doing some type of drug that makes you talk in single word sentences? You must have been beaten pretty bad to have that little writing and reading skills left. Perhaps you can get the judge to get you more money you are obviously a user and misfit and probably deserve every last penny you are sucking from you ex.(he deserves to be drained and sucked dry by you because he was stupid enough to get involved with you in the first place). Good Luck kimineely you sound pretty messed up there be sure to use a designated driver since your meds are affecting your typing ability would hate to see that behind the wheel of a 5,000 pound SUV barreling down Kingston Pike at 50 MPH.

Since: Dec 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

For the few of you bashing me for defending Judge Swann, I have my opinion and you have yours. I bashed no one for their opinion, but corrected some misconceptions about him. Nothing wrong with that.
But I think we can all agree, there's a few posts on here that are...how shall I put it?? Nonsense?? Lol

Since: Dec 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Innocent Dad wrote:
Hey noisy cricket Look at it Both Ways is a close associate of mine. He speaks the truth. No it is not David Lee I can assure you of that. You are a personal friend of Judge Swann so maybe are blind sided from that fact. We are only saying what we have been told about Swann. So if you have proof then by all means thanks for reporting it. I personally pulled up his stuff on the net on some type of news website about his child support issue. Have you not heard that records are not totally sealed all case informaiton is a matter of public record. Research it yourself. Maybe someone leaked it. To Kim Ineely I assume you are a woman or mother because Judge Swann is biased toward women and mothers he always screws fathers not with child support because that is understandable, but in parental time, letting mothers move out of state with the children causing greater conflicts for both the mother and father, etc...he won't listen to the father's side only one side. I guess that is how he has helped you.
Something tells me you know whom I speak of when I say "David Lee"...what a snake that guy is. The news story you refer to actually came up when he ran against Judge Swann. There's a little more to that story but its his business, not mine to tell.
Incidentally, I may be able to help you if its a custody or visitation issue you're having...and no I'm not a lawyer. Lol
Innocent Dad

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Noisy Cricket..if I was having a custody or visitation issue if you are not a lawyer..how could you help?? Please explain. If ya wanna look at a new post on Knoxville Topix maybe you can..I don't know..or maybe you are an enemy of mine alraedy. I do not know David Lee personally at all. However I do know of the situation.
justicegirl

White Pine, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Below are a couple more current complaints. We all know there have been NUMEROUS and highly merited complaints filed. Any loser comining on this forum praising swann can go talk to the three Wilder boys who were physically beaten. swann is evil through and through. He will be exposed.
http://www.documentcloud.org/document ...
http://www.thepostemail.com/2012/02/1 ....
justicegirl

White Pine, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

One more thing! A nice new petition to sign!

http://www.change.org/petitions/remove-judge-...
justicegirl

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Father

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

I was in his court. He is a bad person and judge.
Kim Neely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judge Swann isn't all that any more 11
got screwed

Mount Pleasant, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

The fourth circuit court of knock is a crooked system. It is a big money making machine to line the pockets of all the crooked people receiving pay through that court. I personally went through that system several times. I feel sorry for those that have to jump through there hoops. I pray for those that are wronged.
Concerned Parent

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

What is the reference Wilder boys case?
Concerned Parent

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

What is the referenced Wilder boys case?
Just a guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Oh I will give my take on the famous judge bill swann. I was in his court room and you talk about anger issues. This man has got them !! As a matter of fact I believe and who am I , that his bipolar temper exceed those who rules as abusers. If a woman yells at you, my god don't yell louder than her cause that is abuse. If she takes your money or possessions , don't seek her for the goods whatever it might be. You are an abuser if you do. Many of the women out there are well versed on how they can destroy a man. So if you have that chance to get a no contact order on a woman , DO IT cause they will be labeled an a user. If they scream at you, be real quiet and call the police so they can be labeled an abuser. You don't have to put your hands on a woman to be an abuser , you don't have to be a bad guy to be an abuser but if a woman wants to ruin you , all she needs is judge bill swann on her side and you are all over the Internet. Best bet is, leave women alone except screw them and screw the relationship crap cause they will take you financially and ruin your name. I'm sure I'm not alone out there and I bet there are plenty of descent guys out there that have experienced the wrath of our God Judge Bill Swann. A guy himself with a serious temper !!! Maybe you will get a chance to experience his uncontrollable temper. And all you hypocrites that will judge this comment, wait till your wife or girlfriend screws your best friend and you find yourself against this JUDGE. You will have a chance to experience this SCUM !!!! Don't text her, forget she exists because you will be labeled an ABUSER. And you will be paying the mortgage on all these judges and attorneys lake houses.
Good riddance

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

There may be a chance for actual justice to be done now that Swann has decided not to run again. He has been on the bench way too long and destroyed too many lives during his shameful tenure as a federal judge. Thank God he is leaving. The best news I have heards in a long time.
llllll

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

He is a very unfair man. He took my child away from me with no evidence at all against me. I had plenty of evidence to give him but i did not even get to show it. I am a good citizen in the community with no bad back ground at all and he just ruled based on say so. My cild is sufferring greatly all because they are not old enough to be in the court room. He has ruined my life and my childs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr thoughtful 9,246
Did Dr. Vijay Jethanandani die of cancer? (Oct '08) 9 hr JBM 18
where is the EDM scene in Knoxville? 10 hr Dontcare 3
Ogle, Elrod and Baril (Mar '13) 13 hr Zeke 15
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 23 hr doe resident 8,608
DCS defends Omni Visions (Dec '07) 23 hr Jennifer 30
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens Tue buttereye 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••