Asbestos and Lincoln Memorial Univers...

Asbestos and Lincoln Memorial University Daycare Center

Posted in the Knoxville Forum


Speedwell, TN

#1 Mar 21, 2014
Anyone who attended Lincoln Memorial University Learning Tree Daycare Center should be checked for lung problems caused by asbestos inhalation. That building was heavily contaminated by loose asbestos from the basement boiler and pipes under the daycare center. There are DVDS showing this loose asbestos from the basement to the attic of the building that housed The Learning Tree Daycare Center. If needed, those DVDS will be made available. Asbestos fiber inhalation can take years to develop into lung cancer or Mesothelioma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee county seeks protection from 'God's w... 6 hr Synque 19
News County seeks grace from God over gay marriage 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 51
Tenn football 8 hr Don Donglick 13
News Athens considering sanctions to deal with skate... (Apr '07) 17 hr Ckim617 10
Poll Is it cheating when a married woman talks/texts... (Jun '13) 21 hr Nick Nutsacker 15
Bag found on side of road Oct 4 Nick Nutsacker 11
dcs drug test (Jan '12) Oct 3 Correct 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages