the ison's...does anyone know them?

the ison's...does anyone know them?

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

Just Wondering

Brownsville, TN

#1 Feb 6, 2009
Does anyone know what ever happened to Katrina,Dwayne,Andromica,& Brooke Ison?
Bongspiller

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2009
Anybody know whatever happened to Margie ?
ummmm

Brownsville, TN

#3 Feb 6, 2009
i haven't ever heard of a margie ison.
Mercadies

Brownsville, TN

#4 Feb 6, 2009
I know that skank [email protected] Katrina,I found out that she is living in Knoxville but she lost her job at the hospital she was working at because of her skanky daughter andronica.She caused so many problems with her at her moms job and she got pregnent by a 24 year old black guy so now she has her sister brooke on all kinds of drugs and sleeping around and so katrina called edmonde in minasotta and he came back to her and they suppose to be moving.she was never no good anyway because she was with that one black guy in middlesboro,ky named junior and he always beat on her and the kids too and locked them in rooms and give them certain times they could come out,that boy junior's sisters told that to alot of people because they lived with the sister one time.but now she is going to minasotta and those kids call her boyfriend daddy and everything,and i heard that edmond is sleeping with the mom and the oldest girl,yuck,they make me sick to be likke that.and her son he has been in prison for about 6 years now,he dont even get to see his mom cause she said she dont like him.people like that skank,need to be locked up forever!
YOU FOUND OUT

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Jun 24, 2011
Mercadies wrote:
I know that skank [email protected] Katrina,I found out that she is living in Knoxville but she lost her job at the hospital she was working at because of her skanky daughter andronica.She caused so many problems with her at her moms job and she got pregnent by a 24 year old black guy so now she has her sister brooke on all kinds of drugs and sleeping around and so katrina called edmonde in minasotta and he came back to her and they suppose to be moving.she was never no good anyway because she was with that one black guy in middlesboro,ky named junior and he always beat on her and the kids too and locked them in rooms and give them certain times they could come out,that boy junior's sisters told that to alot of people because they lived with the sister one time.but now she is going to minasotta and those kids call her boyfriend daddy and everything,and i heard that edmond is sleeping with the mom and the oldest girl,yuck,they make me sick to be likke that.and her son he has been in prison for about 6 years now,he dont even get to see his mom cause she said she dont like him.people like that skank,need to be locked up forever!
Maine you a dumb bitch..you dnt kno what you talkin bout get yo mind right.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2011
ummmm wrote:
i haven't ever heard of a margie ison.
used to work WBIR TV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open post to Jimmy Haslam 21 min Lance Corporal Bubba 5
hillary clinton 28 min Lance Corporal Bubba 4
West High Rebels 1 hr John Blutarsky 6
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 1 hr Need to know 174
Trump's Afganastan War 2 hr Need to know 1
News Knoxville petition created to remove confederat... 3 hr Thinking Out Loud 44
News White supremacists plan monument protest, summi... 4 hr Thinking Out Loud 18

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages