Gary and Joy Johnson and Darlene Moore

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 May 2, 2013
I gave Gary Johnson quite a lot of items, some he was to sell and pay me. I never saw the money, not a penny. Ask him 3 times for the money since then he has proceeded to curse me and his wife is harassing other family members. Even though I have witnesses to the event he continually calls me a liar. I ask his sister for some help assuming she could talk to her retarded brother for me and now she has made threats stating that she will whip someone's rear. Her name is Darlene Moore of Nashville, TN. She is posting things on the internet making threats. Joy Johnson is a lazy bum that is always wanting to borrow money she never pays back. He has been posted on Ripoffreports.com
Uptown girl

United States

#3 May 2, 2013
I know all about this man, he got some things from me for the flea Market and never did pay me for them.
unknown

United States

#5 May 2, 2013
This man isn't really bright and probably doesn't know the difference between honesty and a lie.
east knox girl

Powell, TN

#6 May 2, 2013
these people are nothing but trash. its sad that they keep doing this to good honest people that are trying to help them out. I happen to know the people he ripped off at the flea market, they will get what they deserve. they will screw with the wrong people! its called karma! trust me!
unknown

United States

#8 May 18, 2013
This case has been settled to the satisfaction of both parties.
unknown

United States

#10 May 22, 2013
Well Drifter it appears that you a certified idiot. That was put on here because it had to be so shut your mentally retarded mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr fgtwwq 8,644
Amanda Hara 14 hr welp- 6
Ella Dorsey 15 hr Weatherman 35
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 20 hr ytrewq 9,474
Daddy HASLAM of PILOT DUI wreck rumors 22 hr ytrwrq 24
Tony Mcafee Cult leader Mon Shawna Watson 31
George Jones' unconcert (Apr '13) Sun Darla myers 53

Knoxville Jobs

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]