ogle

Lenoir City, TN

#1 Jun 2, 2012
Wolf Tree workers are very disrespectful. Messed up my yard and asked them to fix it and they cussed me out! I'm 80 years old and the Supervisor on site was the one threatening me!
Larry

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Jun 3, 2012
They did me that way too a year ago!
Gladdis

Lenoir City, TN

#3 Jun 3, 2012
I'm 73 and I had a Similar problem with them!
shirley

Lenoir City, TN

#4 Jun 4, 2012
Yes in deed thats Wolf Tree inc! They was rude to me and drove over my flower on purpose when I complained. Think if we ban together and not use them they will stop treating people that way!
grannym

Waynesboro, GA

#5 Jun 4, 2012
i heard georges tree service in jefferson county very good and very nice to people and good with price hard worker done great work for me
Ralph

Morristown, TN

#6 Jun 6, 2012
Yup, I used George's Tree Service too. He gave me a free estimate and had the job done in a few hours. Cleaned up everything, raked the yard and took of the branch limbs and leaves.
Lauren

Lenoir City, TN

#7 Jun 11, 2012
I recently seen a video tape of a wolf tree inc supervisor threatening to beat up a Vietnam Veteran amputee because he asked them if they could not make ruts in his yard! Stand together and just use a different company! POW*MIA They still wait!
hmmm

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Jun 12, 2012
These post all sound quite similar. That's weird.
monica

Lenoir City, TN

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Thanks for the heads up! We all have stick together!
Elisabeth

Lenoir City, TN

#10 Jun 20, 2012
Had problems out of them! Very Disrespectful! Cursed me out when I asked to talk to someone in charge!
peggy

Lenoir City, TN

#11 Jun 24, 2012
I saw how they treated that Veteran and the company didn't have the decency to apologize! Support our veterans not companies that don't respect them!
the wind man

United States

#12 Jun 26, 2012
Call morristown tree service in morristown tn...they are the best by far and they are not to bad on the eyes either
Wolftreeinc

Knoxville, TN

#13 Sep 3, 2012
Dont use Wolf tree inc of knoxville. They tore my yard up and cursed me. Im 76 year old veteran!
20027137asshole

Ocala, FL

#14 Jul 27, 2015
Well it sounds to me like yr someone wanting something for free or someone they let go and in tree work its always the same guys maybe working for wolf or working ABC and I've have fixed yards in Jefferson before if they didn't get fix is cause the men didn't tell the boss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knoxville petition created to remove confederat... 36 min ThomasA 32
Please consider helping my school by signing th... 2 hr pauladenny 1
Who is doing this 2 hr Need to know 7
FlyingJ Haslam Jerk 2 hr Need to know 4
West High Rebels 2 hr John Blutarsky 4
News Burchett: I'm running for U.S. House or Senate ... 3 hr Thinking Out Loud 240
Study proves Liberals Mentality Foundation is a... 4 hr Need to know 25

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages