jjdude

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2012
What part of town is worst for/them?
mike

Andersonville, TN

#2 Jun 10, 2012
when I lived there in east knoxville Magnolia was know to be one of the worst not sayin it is....
yeah baby

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 11, 2012
5th and Central; all the way up and down Cental til Woodward just cruz and look that big building on Central across the street from the Education Center always has a few of them waliking in front of it.
yeah baby

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 11, 2012
copperhead or earle K. will do you for a Big Mac and fries.
Uhg

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Where's the Ho's at?
Red

Shelbyville, TN

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Magnolia and Cherry St. is definitely the worst area. They all work and live down there. Other streets aren't as bad and they are; Central, 5th, Beaumont, Middlebrook (Western Ave end), and those are all I know of for sure. Of course there are some that hang out at the truck stops, mostly the Lovell Road one.
Been There

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jun 14, 2012
Try Lori... she goes bare and A

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter Knoxville co-founder explain... 23 min Inch 10
News If Wal-Mart Can't Bring Manufacturing Back to A... 50 min wormwood 5
KUB Billing 58 min Ace 5
How does Phil Williams Show stay on the air? (Jun '10) 17 hr In the know 183
News Man suffers head injury in fall from Gatlinburg... (Dec '07) 20 hr n hoffman 30
News Dogfighting case pending in Hamblen County (Nov '07) 23 hr Greta Gravedigger 6
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) Fri Kim Knows 117

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages