Paul Zorn marring Tina Erwin

Paul Zorn marring Tina Erwin

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

She is a Wreck Run

Brockwell, AR

#1 Mar 25, 2013
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!Oh, please, pick me up off the floor! Let me see, he's the fourth man she attached herself to in less than a year. Not to mention all the ones before!!!!!!!!!! Ask Dennis Blackhawk!!!
witchy wow

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2013
She is a Wreck Run wrote:
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!Oh, please, pick me up off the floor! Let me see, he's the fourth man she attached herself to in less than a year. Not to mention all the ones before!!!!!!!!!! Ask Dennis Blackhawk!!!
Wow that's a little catty. Did he reject you or something? And if so, don't sweat it. You wouldn't him "marring" you...or would u???
Wow what a site

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Someone does not know what there getting into,She jut looking for some body to pay her bills,he might be lucky she don't have one of his kid or she just burn him and use him ,Open yours eyes !!!She's not a bright girl an really likes to play the field,Yuck !!!
Watch out

Walla Walla, WA

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Considering he has been arrested and convicted of domestic violence. She should run.
witchy wow

United States

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Watch out wrote:
Considering he has been arrested and convicted of domestic violence. She should run.
Lmao...lovely. why do women get so catty over losers like that?? I don't get it. If a man hit me I would be thrilled to get rid of him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FAA Owns Your Drone And Property 20 min wormwood 3
If You Could Choose-Would You 59 min Charlie Bob 46
my wife wants to take me to a strip club is tha... (Sep '13) 4 hr Grimy Phoxx 37
Rowing coverage sucks 5 hr Ser Pinnick 7
News Knoxville tops list of high gas prices in Tenne... 6 hr Democrats gas tax 3
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 10 hr Kierstin 228
anti trans bigotry 11 hr Charlie Bob 34

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages