florawilloughby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

they need to bring more phones that work in caro and put then in caro walmart . Bring more nokie mart phones
delia

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

I bought a straighttalk phone and when I go on to fb, it has the place to put in my password and username, but when I push the keyboard nothing happens. Does anyone know what I might do? Thanks
Reality Checker

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

Try suicide.
Judy Saxby

Bartow, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Your Straight Talk Cell Service is the WORST cell service in the United States of America. There is not ONE person on you website that speaks ENGLISH!! I had ordered an expensive phone so I can use it for everything I might need to. Along with that I purchased the 45.00 service that says unlimited everything. That's a JOKE. I bought the phone on the 18 of July 2012 and had to call customer service every day up until I could take no more which was the 21st of July 2012. They told me I cannot return the phone. I also tried to cancel the NO CONTRACT service, and they actually told me I couldn't do that?? Today I will be on the phone with my State Congressman, our local ABC station that has a consumer advocate that loves to fix the WRONGS of companies like yours. Next I will call the BBB, so that others will see how wrong this is to treat a customer or any person for that matter, I happen to be a disabled person and I am appalled at how you treat people. Please do everyone a favor and take off your CS automated menu, " For ENGLISH PRESS ONE" Your customer service people do not know how to set up a phone. The only thing they tell you is to delete everything and start over. HELLO??? The phone is DEFECTIVE. 
Francine

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

I have had their service for over a year.

Pros: Cell service and signal is strong.
I have service in places others do not.
BUT this is not worth the cons.

Cons: THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT EVER!!!!!
If you think you are fine because you have not needed it, just wait.
I had to get a new CC. So I called with the new card number. The
hookey "read from q cards" responses had me worried. So I called a week
later, and gave them my new CC information.....again. Apparently, the first
call was lost in cyber space.
A week later, my phone was shut off because they were using the old CC!!
Then trying to get someone to speak to me off a q card is impossible
because few even understand English, they are programed to input
information not to solve problems.

Bottomline: This service is not worth the money it saves you.
the facts

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

CC Deville wrote:
I do not have the service but am thinking about getting the service.
I asked the dept manager about it and was told that the service is actually through Verizon and you run off their towers. I currently have US cellular and have no complaints at all, but with the service at WalMart for $45.00 a month, you get unlimited everything and nationwide service and text, pics. You can not beat the price.
It's not through verizon. That's incorrect. It runs off their towers & you can only deal with straight talks customer service or Walmart if you're having issues. It's a competitor to verizon & other companies... So I u tried to walk into a verizon store & said here fix this straight phone they WILL laugh at u
DUH

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

I have had a straight talk phone for over 2 yrs and have had no problems at all, they even sent me a new sims card for free. I purchase my minutes online at there web site unless, i am in walmart. it is one of the best services that I have had, so the peeps on here that claim they have problems and that the company needs to be reported, must be plain stupid.
the fact

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

DUH wrote:
I have had a straight talk phone for over 2 yrs and have had no problems at all, they even sent me a new sims card for free. I purchase my minutes online at there web site unless, i am in walmart. it is one of the best services that I have had, so the peeps on here that claim they have problems and that the company needs to be reported, must be plain stupid.
I've never had it so idk. I just know what I have heard. Many people say the customer service isn't good
Straight talkin

Brookfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

We switched in March. We have had no issues at all. Bought three Iphone 3gs off ebay and got the straight talk sim card and installed. So far so good.
bmw

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Yes it is good service for now, however in september it will use t mobile towers and that service is awful!!
Mark Swanson

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Brad wrote:
Is anyone using the Wal-Mart Straight Talk cell phone service.Thinking og getting the monthly plan for my daughter.
Good Service?
Bad Service?
Thanks for any help.
I had purchased one for my son. Works great. now, I tried to do it again and it didnt work. Not only didnt it work but I paid for a full year in advance and they wouldnt refund my money. I spent about 10 hours on the phone with people from India trying to get this resolved and I cannot tell you how pissed I was. So, I suggest paying for the first month only until it is activated properly.
Mark Swanson

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Their Customer service isnt even in this country. I would be surprised if Straight Talk is even a US company the way they are handling customer complaints. DONT PAY FOR A FULL YEAR! If they cannot acivate your phone the first time over the website you will not get a refund. SUPER JACKED UP!
Crystal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

My husband,have had s-talk for almost a year,and we loved it.We refilled our phones and the next day my husbands internet stop working.We called them and waited 20 on hold,and the customer service is awful.They told us he went over his data,which my husband works all the time so he really does not use that much data.We asked them how much they said they did not know,how can you shut some one off with no prove.Unlimited is suppose to be unlimited.We are going back to atat.You may pay more but if stright talk takes your money and shuts your phone off ,you are not saving money.They said if you tex or call to much or use more data than they think you should they turn your phone off.They said they could not give us a limit so how much is to much on unlimited.Before going to this service read all the bad reviews.We will never use them again.
Get a life Loser EK

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

I'll find out what service my dear sweet baby Earl uses.
real bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Marianne Rogers

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

ajd wrote:
I bought the straight talk phone in November. I can get on facebook, google, but can NOT check AOL email. It just keeps saying "network error." I also am not satisfied with calls out of state. It cuts in and out and then drops the call. VERY frustrating! My NET10 phone and service worked much better.
I had a trip into Arizona from California no service at ALL!! And all three of us had Straight Talk phones, it was a bad experience to be on vacation without cell phones... Hate Straight Talk now
WiscCountryGuy

Baldwin, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

It's a good cheap plan if you can deal with machines that don't understand English very well, or even worse, what you DO speak with a person, they're in India and don't speak clean English either.

I finally gave up this month - switched to T-Mobile. I need service I can depend on. Periodically, I spend half a day dealing with the latest bad-service issue with 1Straight|Talk
bobo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

HEY WALLY-WORLD! what is the matter with you people and your phone service? wake the hell up! people want what you are selling and it is your job to provide the service they pay for! this is what happens when everything you buy or order comes from some sucked up 3rd world hell hole! how about bringing back "MADE IN AMERICA" and some pride in what you pander to consumers?
phone user

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judd wrote:
Purchased the Samsung R451C QWERTY phone,$99.00 , two months ago in November(currently into my third $30 phone plan). Three days ago suddenly the phone would not work. Was informed at the WalMart where i bought the phone i needed to purchase another phone, that there was nothing they could do....in no uncertain terms. Returned home and called Customer Service, and yes, is in another country as was very difficult to effectively communicate with the assistant who clearly spoke another language primarily. 45 long process filled mins later, no resolution. They refused to believe the phone itself was defective. Said would take another 24 to 48 hours to try to resolve the issue on their end. This has become incredibly inconvenient. The phone was never dropped or abused in any way to have caused it to malfunction. One would hope that there would be an exchange plan for a phone still so new, or at the very least some type of customer service at WalMart. Have written a letter to "The Executive Resolution Dept" in Miami expressing my displeasure. I expect very little help in the matter. I have very much enjoyed the phone and monthly plan, but this is certainly a major drawback of this cost saving cell phone plan. Seems must always be a catch when trying to save a few bucks.
I too have had the same problem. I have abused or damaged my phone in any way and I get sudden drop calls, my phone all of a sudden turns off on then back on, on its own and it will continue to do this a few times. I struggled with customer service but finally after months of attempts they were willing to exchange my phone for a new one and after 6months of using the replacement phone, I'm now having the same problem. customer service advices and helps me reset my phone every time which means I end up loosing all of my pictures and data due to resetting. And yes it's very difficult to communicate with customer service as its hard to understand them.
yuk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

ke$ha new vid crazy kids is sic. watch it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of80
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Places to rent, private landlords (Feb '12) 59 min tenants 5
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr C Clark 58,249
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealerships? (Feb '12) 1 hr consumer 10
Pain Clinic 1 hr Mad Mike 21
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr C Clark 8,464
Dr. Robert Sarlo (Jun '13) 6 hr want to live 13
Housing for homeless often unnoticed (Jan '09) 13 hr Amber Lynn 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE