Motels with weekly/monthly rates

Motels with weekly/monthly rates

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

TNJohn

Princeton, WV

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Hello. I will be relocating to the Knox/Sevier county area soon and was just wondering if there were any motels in the area that offer discounted weekly or monthly rates. It will be only until I acquire a job and get good and settled in an apartment.

Any info is greatly appreciated!!
yupyourstupid

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Google it. That is of course your internet savy
moving to knoxville area

Clay, WV

#3 Feb 2, 2013
im looking for a decent paying welding position around knoxville. im moving from wv in march because of the lack of jobs here. i am certified in mig fluxcore spray transfer and 7018. i have 4 years experience with mig and tig and various thicknesses. if anyone knows of a good place to apply please let me know. id like to know about motels to cause the internet dont really give weekly monthly rates.
Horrible

Knoxville, TN

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Motels in Sevierville, on the Parkway, rent weekly! Don't have the names, only two on the right side of the hwy, heading to Pigeon Forge, before you reach the red light at Weigels.
Ken

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Can't you afford to pay for the whole night??
real bigT

Knoxville, TN

#6 Feb 8, 2013
The barn stall out back is much more affordable.
The manager threw in an extra goat at no extra charge after i slipped him a dozen of my best pills.
But now i have this rash.
Abc123

Loudon, TN

#7 Feb 13, 2013
The days inn and sunbeam on ashville hwy. the knights inn off straw plains exit. Several in seiver county all have reasonable rates
JGP

Dyer, TN

#8 Apr 11, 2013
America's Best Value Inn on Merchant rd..But the rooms are'nt too clean and the rates are higher now i believe.
Real BigT

Tullahoma, TN

#9 Apr 11, 2013
Why not "come" and stay with me big boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope 41 min Day one 1
Where's all the good single men over 40? (Apr '15) 3 hr Eric 34
cocaine 3 hr Eric 10
Sad day in America 4 hr Yep 47
It's cold outside. 4 hr Yep 5
Lady Vols 12 hr Class of 69 12
Arsenal Strength Training Thu James 1

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance