Bouncer at The Ball Big B ( Brian Bow...

Bouncer at The Ball Big B ( Brian Bowling)

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

Cousin from Ky

Manchester, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2013
Needing some info Brian is my first cousin and we were told today that he was found dead if anyone can tell us anything it would be greatly appreciated. We can't find anything out for sure if it was him or not. After his dad died my uncle his mom left and everyone lost touch with her so we have no ideal how to find anything out please let us know thank you from Big B's family
family

Wooton, KY

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Cousin from Ky wrote:
Needing some info Brian is my first cousin and we were told today that he was found dead if anyone can tell us anything it would be greatly appreciated. We can't find anything out for sure if it was him or not. After his dad died my uncle his mom left and everyone lost touch with her so we have no ideal how to find anything out please let us know thank you from Big B's family
yes he passed away
Kel

Detroit, MI

#3 Jun 24, 2013
family wrote:
<quoted text> yes he passed away
How did he pass away?
rocker

Union City, GA

#4 Jun 25, 2013
From what I understand it was heart failure in his sleep. My condolences Rip Big B
Family

London, KY

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Unfortunately, he had a heart attack. He will certainly be missed!
imatater

Loudon, TN

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Probably ate too many greasy french fries.
Bs girl

Jefferson City, TN

#8 Jun 25, 2013
B was a perfect man.im lost without him and no you jerk it was heriditary
imatater

Corbin, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2013
So what you're saying is, There's a long history of the family eating cheap fries?
jboy

Sevierville, TN

#10 Jun 26, 2013
imatater wrote:
So what you're saying is, There's a long history of the family eating cheap fries?
why all the chesp kokes let it go for him his family and friends we all loved him he was cool as
a fan
imatater

Oliver Springs, TN

#11 Jun 26, 2013
Sounds like you're at Sonic feeding your face with their greasy tatertots.
Spit them out and we might understand you better.
I have no idea what chesp kokes are.
rocker

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jun 26, 2013
Imatater your a punk.. what a big person to take jabs at someone that has passed.. go kill yourself and hope someone pisses on your grave.. p.o.s.. ill be you huckleberry you punk motherf@% ker!
imatater

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jun 27, 2013
rocker wrote:
Imatater your a punk.. what a big person to take jabs at someone that has passed.. go kill yourself and hope someone pisses on your grave.. p.o.s.. ill be you huckleberry you punk motherf@% ker!
Try to promote the tater industry and this is the thanks i get.
You sound like you need some roughage in your diet anyway.
Constipation seems to have you a bit uptight.
imahater

Corryton, TN

#14 Jun 27, 2013
tater stop bothering these people or il mash you good
" imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater
imatater

Lenoir City, TN

#15 Jun 27, 2013
You have no say so here, or anywhere else. You're just and old stale fry left to wither in the bottom of the bag. Nobody here seems to want you. Your future lies with the cockroaches or rats in the bottom of a corryton dumpster. Even they will probably turn their nose up at your crusted remains.
imahater

Corryton, TN

#16 Jun 27, 2013
your the reason imataterhater'' im here to stay' topix is my home now ' im the topix god , and i will buy, sale, and trade you here bytch' just like'a wild pack'a cigarettes in brushy mountain state pen.
"tater you've been worned!!!
hurtabitch77

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jun 28, 2013
RIP Big B! Love you lots! Wonderful man, Great friend! Keep em straight up there son! and blast some R.Z.!-- JSJT
Betty and Josh

Mobile, AL

#18 Mar 15, 2014
Brian Bowling ( Big B ) was a rock star in life and he knew it.
In death he is that much more of a rock star :)

People love him, people hate him.. but everyone still talks about him...can't stop thinking of him- even after he's left this place. That is the very definition of rockstar.

More importantly, Big B was a good man.
He devoted his adult life to protecting women who were vulnerable and weren't always able to protect themselves.

Brian saved me from dangerous situations more times than I could count and fought with and protected my husband as a friend and coworker as well.

The mold was broken when they made Big B-
He was a good man, There will never be another like him.

Whether you loved Brian, hated Brian, or just met Brian... The world will never get enough of Big B.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Hillary 39 min Gregggggggg 24
Gangs In Knoxville 47 min Sam I AM 21
Local Knoxville Music Scene 50 min Sam I AM 3
Any churches do private baptisms? 53 min Sam I AM 48
Abandoned properties on Clinton Highway (Feb '14) 1 hr Sam I AM 17
Knoxville clown sightings 1 hr Sam I AM 9
Knoxville Center Mall 2 hr Jimmy 17

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance