Local Entertainer Original-Sin Temp T...

Local Entertainer Original-Sin Temp Tation: BIGGEST BUM IN KNOXVILLE!

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

People Need To Know

Kenova, WV

#1 Jan 10, 2014
Any talk is better than no talk in the entertainment industry. I'm just distraught by the series of events that I've encountered with this particular drag queen. She came to my house knocking on my door today. I answered, invited her in. Said she had no toilet paper and asked to borrow a roll. I gladly give her a roll of toilet paper. She proceeded to ask if she could borrow $5.00 til check day, I told her I didn't have the money right now, and then she asked if there was anyway I could let her borrow $2.00. I told her know. She then asked if I had any pennies laying around. At this point I'm getting annoyed by her and firmly said NO. She asked if she could use my bathroom; said she had to poo poo and couldn't wait til she got home. I told her to go ahead. She was in there for about 45 minutes and came out carrying 6 hand towels, a blow dryer, a box of kotex, a summers eve douche, and some qtips. I said WTF are you doing! She said I'm sorry but all of these things are needed. I'm standing there in shock and before I know it she walks out of my house. I proceed to go to the bathroom to lysol everything only to find that the b*tch wiped her ass on my white shower curtains! THERE WAS SH*T EVERYWHERE! BUM!
Purryza Kytten

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2014
She has repeatedly ask me for money and begged me for my drag. She is a busted mess of a queen and a terrible person.
Fez

Kingston, TN

#3 Jan 10, 2014
If only there was some sort of authority you could contact to report theft to.
Cockroach

Kenova, WV

#4 Jan 10, 2014
She owes me over 3 dollars and won't give me my money. Also bummed 12 wigs from me I'm sure I'll never see again. Was supposed to pay me back in stamps. I'll never see it. Tina sure can change a lady. We used to go out on walks together and pick thru trash. Not anymore! Bygod I'm over that bum
Lol

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2014
All you knoxville drag queens are f*ckin bums. Overweight men who are nothing but freak shows with a pathetic life story. Disgusting.
Yer Out

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2014
You seem shocked that a mentally ill person would exhibit crazy behavior. See where being "open minded" got you?
Fitus T Bluster

Winter Garden, FL

#7 Jan 15, 2014
People Need To Know wrote:
Any talk is better than no talk in the entertainment industry. I'm just distraught by the series of events that I've encountered with this particular drag queen. She came to my house knocking on my door today. I answered, invited her in. Said she had no toilet paper and asked to borrow a roll. I gladly give her a roll of toilet paper. She proceeded to ask if she could borrow $5.00 til check day, I told her I didn't have the money right now, and then she asked if there was anyway I could let her borrow $2.00. I told her know. She then asked if I had any pennies laying around. At this point I'm getting annoyed by her and firmly said NO. She asked if she could use my bathroom; said she had to poo poo and couldn't wait til she got home. I told her to go ahead. She was in there for about 45 minutes and came out carrying 6 hand towels, a blow dryer, a box of kotex, a summers eve douche, and some qtips. I said WTF are you doing! She said I'm sorry but all of these things are needed. I'm standing there in shock and before I know it she walks out of my house. I proceed to go to the bathroom to lysol everything only to find that the b*tch wiped her ass on my white shower curtains! THERE WAS SH*T EVERYWHERE! BUM!
You people should be reported to the Inhumane Society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School janitor proves first impressions don't t... 2 hr Oak Ridge 5
swamps, alligators in east tn? 3 hr South Knox Hombre 4
Carry permit 4 hr Myth Buster 17
Sorry state of UT 8 hr Donnie Brasco 9
News New Aubrey's location to be built at Kern's Bakery 19 hr Dirk 7
Holly Gotta Go 20 hr Insane 28
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... 22 hr Yo Mayor Mad 8

Knoxville Jobs

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages