Any pain Management Dr that writes Me...

Any pain Management Dr that writes Methadone?

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Wartburg, TN

#1 Jan 11, 2014
Hi. I'm looking for a pain management dr that will write methadone. I don't want to go to methadone clinic. Can anyone recommend a doctor or clinic that does. Earl, Clawed, lay off I don't want to hear negativity!
Fez

Kingston, TN

#3 Jan 11, 2014
Why not quit cold turkey? You have better odds of never using again.
Wow

Wartburg, TN

#5 Jan 12, 2014
I am not even responding a comment to Earl. But to answer why not quit cold turkey? I need pain management (will for rest of my life). I know methadone is also written for drug addiction. But I actually take it for pain control. That is why I'm looking for a pain management Dr. And NOT methadone clinic?

I'm from Seatte. It is actually very common in other states to use it for pain management. Whereas it seems to not be used as common in TN.
John Blutarsky

Maryville, TN

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Go back to Seattle. Its not like we have a pillhead shortage here.
Wow

Wartburg, TN

#7 Jan 12, 2014
John Blutarsky wrote:
Go back to Seattle. Its not like we have a pillhead shortage here.
Earl, just by changing your name, it doesn't hide who you are!
Get a life! Back under the bridge!
PillHeadHater

Kingston, TN

#8 Jan 12, 2014
Don't think for a minute that you will be able to troll, cry and give us your pack of lies about your need for pills without any pushback.
Go back to Seattle. We have enough dead weight around here without you and your pill problems adding to the mess.
IF YOU ARE GOING TO NEED PILLS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, THEN WHY EVEN BOTHER LIVING? You're just dragging everyone else around you down into your death spiral.

I hate you and every one of you addicted kind.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#9 Jan 12, 2014
PillHeadHater wrote:
Don't think for a minute that you will be able to troll, cry and give us your pack of lies about your need for pills without any pushback.
Go back to Seattle. We have enough dead weight around here without you and your pill problems adding to the mess.
IF YOU ARE GOING TO NEED PILLS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, THEN WHY EVEN BOTHER LIVING? You're just dragging everyone else around you down into your death spiral.
I hate you and every one of you addicted kind.
Ummm I'm offended... You see Seattle has no issues compared to this place!!! Very low crime and very low drug abuse compared to the meth heads and crack heads here.... We are about 16x larger then Knoxville and we don't have crime like they do here nor is our poverty rate 35% to 40% plus we don't have a huge pill problem, yes we have some junkies, but I'm sure that the abuse is far worse here and I'm not even going per capita... I'm just going on percentages by acts and arrests... We are a beautiful clean city that has more money and far more industry if comparing it to Knoxville. Knoxville has a few wealthy areas... We got Bellevue and that's a city within itself, about 4x larger compared to Knoxville!!!! Now I live in TN but I've got a home in WA and I'm sorry but all I see here are junkies, stinking prostitutes in merchants that are all stabbed over, poverty everywhere, dumps that the city has refused to condemn and allow people to use these filth sites as homes, thieves and yes their mostly white and we have no blacks... There maybe one percent in the city so we don't have to worry about our daughters getting raped and burned alive then thrown in a phucking garbage can by a bunch of animals... Yeah... That happened here!!!! That kind of shit has never occurred in our city and if it did we'd catch the bastards before the cops and they'd be fish food at the bottom of the sound!!! So let's talk about a city that basically can't be compared to this impoverished dump with an average wage of 20k per yr!!! By the way our taxes are low and we don't have a state income tax yet we still have far more cash and less crime...
PillHeadHater

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 12, 2014
You're offended. How nice. Seeing as how i wasn't talking to you, Or making any reference to that liberal infested city, Feel free to go back to trolling in other areas. You have nothing to add here worth listening to.
Grimy Phoxx

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 Jan 12, 2014
Fez wrote:
Why not quit cold turkey? You have better odds of never using again.
i think cold turkey works well ya no it will b hell at first but it will be a start then some day soon you will fit in with the rest of us. but if a pill head wer to go back to it that wood be it the end no mercy.
Well

Wartburg, TN

#12 Jan 12, 2014
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm I'm offended... You see Seattle has no issues compared to this place!!! Very low crime and very low drug abuse compared to the meth heads and crack heads here.... We are about 16x larger then Knoxville and we don't have crime like they do here nor is our poverty rate 35% to 40% plus we don't have a huge pill problem, yes we have some junkies, but I'm sure that the abuse is far worse here and I'm not even going per capita... I'm just going on percentages by acts and arrests... We are a beautiful clean city that has more money and far more industry if comparing it to Knoxville. Knoxville has a few wealthy areas... We got Bellevue and that's a city within itself, about 4x larger compared to Knoxville!!!! Now I live in TN but I've got a home in WA and I'm sorry but all I see here are junkies, stinking prostitutes in merchants that are all stabbed over, poverty everywhere, dumps that the city has refused to condemn and allow people to use these filth sites as homes, thieves and yes their mostly white and we have no blacks... There maybe one percent in the city so we don't have to worry about our daughters getting raped and burned alive then thrown in a phucking garbage can by a bunch of animals... Yeah... That happened here!!!! That kind of shit has never occurred in our city and if it did we'd catch the bastards before the cops and they'd be fish food at the bottom of the sound!!! So let's talk about a city that basically can't be compared to this impoverished dump with an average wage of 20k per yr!!! By the way our taxes are low and we don't have a state income tax yet we still have far more cash and less crime...
Thank you TN VOL, I don't listen or pay any attention to the trolls! I was looking for a legitimate pain clinic reference. I too love Seattle, it is a wonderful city!! But TN must be my home away from home for now!
Grimy Phoxx

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Jan 13, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you TN VOL, I don't listen or pay any attention to the trolls! I was looking for a legitimate pain clinic reference. I too love Seattle, it is a wonderful city!! But TN must be my home away from home for now!
pill heeeeeead needs to die on the vine, then turn to durt under my feet. you best hope the fox dont find ya fixen to go walking in the moon light. dont worry ya wont feel a thing ! HA HA HA
timothy

Morristown, TN

#15 Jan 13, 2014
Earl Keese V wrote:
because these junkies are weak.
they have no self control, or discipline whatsoever.
they are a waste of oxygen.
although they need medication, whether they have pain or not....just remember that JESUS said love everyone....AMEN... just wanted to get GOD out there to be discussed and present among sinners and those who are lost..(not saved by JESUS CHRIST)..THANK YOU, GOD BLESS and rmember JESUS Loves you no matter what
Grimy Phoxx

Oak Ridge, TN

#17 Jan 13, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
ya need to take yor doctor shoping junkey azz home cuzz Seattle miss you and wer running the pill heads out the same way wezz did the crack heads.
Well

Wartburg, TN

#18 Jan 13, 2014
Earl and Grimy PHoxx are the SAME person. I know he posts under alot of different names!

Thank you Timothy! I am a Christian who was saved by our Lord Jesus Christ! I am very Thankful for your kind words. I try to not let people like the above get me down.
Grimy Phoxx

Oak Ridge, TN

#20 Jan 14, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Earl, just by changing your name, it doesn't hide who you are!
Get a life! Back under the bridge!
grimy phoxx and lots more, Earl is doing just fine on his own . the thing is it" my bridge and i dont let no dam pill head get over on me. tar and feter ya ass good and send ya back ware ya came from!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Knoxville, TN

#21 Jan 15, 2014
It is so wrong to judge someone because they have chronic pain. There are many types of conditions that may cause a person to be in chronic pain. For example: NEUROPATHY (which is nerve damage that cannot be fixed, it can paralyze you and affect your eyes and make you go blind), FIBROMYALGIA (makes you body ache and feel sunburnt all the time), ARTHRIST (which can cause pain so terrible that you can not move). I by no means support anyone who abuses their medications but, some people need medication to help to be able to move and do anything. As long as they take them the correct way, that does not make them a pill head or a junkie!! Unless you have seen them abuse the medication they are given, you are just assuming and judging! I don't know if you believe in GOD but, if you, we are not suppose to judge others. I have chronic pain all the time because I have neuropathy from head to toe, hell, I'm just 28 years old and had a heart stint in 2011. So before you judge others stop and think about what you are doing. As a matter a fact, these messages can be traced back and you can be charged with cyber bullying! So, learn to be respectful of other people because, until you have walked in their shoes you have no clue about them!
John Blutarsky

Arlington, TX

#23 Jan 15, 2014
If these messages could be "traced back", half of you loser pillheads would be locked up by now.

That's why you don't post on Craigslist anymore. Law enforcement now monitors illegal activity on that site.

Pillhead junkies have no credibility...or rights.
umemployedbums

Seymour, TN

#25 Jan 16, 2014
Who cares whether or not he needs it legit or not. Do you not have a life earl. I know it makes you feel big to talk trash and put someone down. Tell your boyfriend all about your issues earl don't whine and birch just because it makes you feel like you're worth something.
funny

Loudon, TN

#27 Jan 16, 2014
umemployedbums wrote:
Who cares whether or not he needs it legit or not. Do you not have a life earl. I know it makes you feel big to talk trash and put someone down. Tell your boyfriend all about your issues earl don't whine and birch just because it makes you feel like you're worth something.
Those of us who are tired of dragging them along on our dime care.
Those of us who are tired of the crimes they commit care.
Those of us who are tired of having this forum clogged with their constant crying care.
TN Voter

Brevard, NC

#28 Jan 16, 2014
Wow wrote:
Hi. I'm looking for a pain management dr that will write methadone. I don't want to go to methadone clinic. Can anyone recommend a doctor or clinic that does. Earl, Clawed, lay off I don't want to hear negativity!
Hi!!!! I'm sorry that you don't want to hear negativity but you're going to!!! Get off the damn pills, get a damn job and stop sucking the life out of us working class people!!!! Your kind are 100% worthless!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religious leaders say ICE raid hurt community 26 min skyedove 38
Shooting in West Knoxville, one dead. 2 hr Another West Shoo... 14
Need a bbc 3 hr Bigtotties 1
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 4 hr Alyssa76 261
News Knoxville police: Alleged carjacking victim cha... 4 hr No doubt 1
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... 5 hr Grapedrankatania 12
Cody paul.. rapist 5 hr Tennesseelady 1

Knoxville Jobs

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages