Wrong-way fatality ID'd as MHS grad

Wrong-way fatality ID'd as MHS grad

There are 109 comments on the Daily Times story from Apr 15, 2012, titled Wrong-way fatality ID'd as MHS grad. In it, Daily Times reports that:

Tiffany Tate, 25, who died from injuries sustained in a head-on collision Saturday on Alcoa Highway in Knoxville, was a Maryville High School graduate and an employee of Salon Visage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jane

Asheville, NC

#1 Apr 15, 2012
Anyone know if there was alcohol involved?

Since: Aug 11

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Apr 15, 2012
That is so sad! I go to Salon Visage to get my hair done and everyone there is always so nice.
Ridiculous

Germany

#3 Apr 15, 2012
How can you ask this question? The young woman is dead, have you no couth/decency?
stunned

Plant City, FL

#5 Apr 16, 2012
Tiffany comes from a very loving and supportive family. She left behind two beautiful girls. I can't believe the callous comments some are making. A woman lost her life, 2 little girls won't get to be raised by their mother, parents lost a child, siblings lost a sister. Whatever reason she made a wrong turn, people make mistakes. I continue to pray for both families but especially Tiffany's. I know her family is torn apart by loosing her. I pray people will have compassion and forgiveness in their hearts. She will truly be missed by so many.
Marry Poppins

Lowell, MA

#6 Apr 16, 2012
I knew who she was I feel bad for her little girls,
Unfortunately She was a bad driver I know she caused me whip-lash not a very good driving record she should have been home with her children not probably partying? and driving @3:30 am

Hickory Corners, MI

#7 Apr 16, 2012
stunned wrote:
Tiffany comes from a very loving and supportive family. She left behind two beautiful girls. I can't believe the callous comments some are making. A woman lost her life, 2 little girls won't get to be raised by their mother, parents lost a child, siblings lost a sister. Whatever reason she made a wrong turn, people make mistakes. I continue to pray for both families but especially Tiffany's. I know her family is torn apart by loosing her. I pray people will have compassion and forgiveness in their hearts. She will truly be missed by so many.
You are right. People make mistakes and should not be belittled forever. I feel so bad for her family, especially for her two little girls. I will keep all of them in my prayers.
stunned

Plant City, FL

#8 Apr 16, 2012
Marry Poppins wrote:
I knew who she was I feel bad for her little girls,
Unfortunately She was a bad driver I know she caused me whip-lash not a very good driving record she should have been home with her children not probably partying? and driving @3:30 am
So that makes it ok she died? Holding anger, resentment, ill will towards someone is not going to change anything and is only destructive for the person who holds these feelings.
Wizard of Pills

Maryville, TN

#9 Apr 16, 2012
PS Here wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. People make mistakes and should not be belittled forever. I feel so bad for her family, especially for her two little girls. I will keep all of them in my prayers.
So do you swear in your prayers like you do on here? Just curious.
Marry Poppins

Lowell, MA

#10 Apr 16, 2012
I do not have resentment or ill will torward her its a shame for her family's loss......

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 16, 2012
Ridiculous wrote:
How can you ask this question? The young woman is dead, have you no couth/decency?
what about the man she hit im sure he'd like to know...

Hickory Corners, MI

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Accidents happen. Some accidents are caused by stupid decisions and some aren't. Fact is, they are still ACCIDENTS. She did not purposefully cause this to happen, yet she paid the ultimate price with her life. Going over and over this will not change what happened. An accident occurred, a woman who was a mother, daughter, sister, co-worker and many other things is dead because of it. Placing blame is not going to help anything.

Hickory Corners, MI

#13 Apr 16, 2012
Wizard of Pills wrote:
<quoted text>So do you swear in your prayers like you do on here? Just curious.
The way I talk to God is between me and Him. It is none of your business.
Ridiculous

Kodak, TN

#14 Apr 16, 2012
cherrytreeblossom wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the man she hit im sure he'd like to know...
I thought it was another female, driving a taxi? That person was not dead, last I heard. The deceased can't speak for herself, I just find it extremely tacky to talk about her, considering the circumstances. There are hundreds of reasons to be out at three in the morning,the airport changes shifts around three thirty to four. Regardless, the girl is dead, it is inappropriate, IMO, to make assumptions. She does have a family and two children. I hope the injured cab driver is doing well and pray for both families. They are called accidents for a reason!

Hickory Corners, MI

#15 Apr 16, 2012
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was another female, driving a taxi? That person was not dead, last I heard. The deceased can't speak for herself, I just find it extremely tacky to talk about her, considering the circumstances. There are hundreds of reasons to be out at three in the morning,the airport changes shifts around three thirty to four. Regardless, the girl is dead, it is inappropriate, IMO, to make assumptions. She does have a family and two children. I hope the injured cab driver is doing well and pray for both families. They are called accidents for a reason!
It behooves me to no end as to why people think they have to constantly critique a situation. Her family, and the other drivers family, must be going through complete hell right now, and there are people making crappy comments about it. I don't understand how some people can be so cruel.
Ridiculous

Kodak, TN

#16 Apr 16, 2012
PS Here wrote:
<quoted text>
It behooves me to no end as to why people think they have to constantly critique a situation. Her family, and the other drivers family, must be going through complete hell right now, and there are people making crappy comments about it. I don't understand how some people can be so cruel.
The majority of the crude people posting in this forum, are here constantly. I don't think it is over three at most; and their ignorance is far beyond help/repair. It is part of the old crew that posted years ago, keese being the main antagonist and the other two, just wanna be "dictators", in their small little virtual world. I have noticed that keese is on you constantly, that is inexcusable, in my opinion, and shows just how much of a man he ISN'T, as though that will come as a surprise to anyone that is familiar with this place. The other one, that uses no less than five different names to post, is just a "suck up" and feels so blessed to have keese, post anything to him, sad and sick, but true none the less. Some days it's easy to brush past the ignorance and some days, well you know, I'm sure. Keep up the good work, I don't know how you do it, but I am sure it will be repaid sooner or later! "what goes round, comes round", and damn if it aint hell some times!
Dont need stinkin badgees

Maryville, TN

#17 Apr 16, 2012
I know miss Scawlett is hea often
Ridiculous

Kodak, TN

#18 Apr 16, 2012
Dont need stinkin badgees wrote:
I know miss Scawlett is hea often
Exhibit A, lmfao!
Bobby

Nashville, TN

#19 Apr 16, 2012
PS Here wrote:
That is so sad! I go to Salon Visage to get my hair done and everyone there is always so nice.
And also very good clients of yours as well.
Heres ye badge of honor

Kodak, TN

#20 Apr 16, 2012
I sure hope the family of this young woman never visits this trash heap. No one is without mistakes, if you're breathing, you're going to make them, daily. I find this to be beyond any level of horrendous, abhorrent, hideous, behavior; and is very disturbing, even for a topix thread. To have no more decency than this, God help you!
Friend of the Family

Germany

#21 Apr 16, 2012
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> And also very good clients of yours as well.
Youre a fcuking liar. Tiff never used any kind of drugs, she worked, took care of her children and was a wonderful woman. What do you gain from trying to destroy this woman's character, she's dead and has two young children.? I would like to say, I hope you meet a horrible end, but I can't, I don't have that much hate. I pity you and your family and pray God has mercy on your soul!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
National Debt ? Fix It ? 3 min Need to know 15
Why Trump Hates The NFL 4 min Yep 10
Congresswoman wearing Cowboy Hat 7 min Yep 24
crystal from krogers 21 min Ace 2
VOL Fan Scam 50 min South Knox Hombre 6
cuckold lifestyle (Jul '11) 1 hr Newcummer 48
News Downtown Knoxville is growing, but as the city ... 8 hr knoxxie 1

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance