Reason to Vote Republican

Reason to Vote Republican

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DONT YOU SEE

Dillon, SC

#1 Jun 16, 2008
Congkiller

Gallatin, TN

#2 Jun 16, 2008
I already have a good reason.
Duh

Kodak, TN

#3 Jun 16, 2008
Because the Democrat nominee is a MUSLIM!
Wake up before it is TOO LATE!

“A fun Republican Folk Singer”

Since: Jul 07

Maryville

#4 Jun 16, 2008
Because those who post on knoxviews.com will be
SCARED OF ME!
Congkiller

Gallatin, TN

#5 Jun 16, 2008
In the Muslim's own words, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugle direction." What true American wants a Muslim, who will not salute our flag, in charge of the very ones who go into battle to fight for what the American flag stands for?

Since: Jun 08

Maryville, TN

#6 Jun 16, 2008
I do not want universal health care. That poor health care for the masses. If I work and have insurance, thats why I work. I dont want so shabby government funded health care.
Murdock

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jun 16, 2008
The Democrazies what universal health care which has already been proven not to work in Canada and has caused the English to pay 50% of their income in taxes and somehow they still think it is free healthcare.
Lady

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jun 16, 2008
"Obama Hussein"......isn't that enough reason???? Duh, you are so right!!! WHAT are people THINKING?????
wooooooooooo

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Jun 16, 2008
The republicans work for the same people the democrats work for. McCain has been selected to win. Thats why his opposition is a black guy, with no expoerience, whose first name rhymes with the alleged terrorist, whose last name is the same as saddams, etc etc.

It aint no coincidence.

And McCain is going to make Bush look like Reagan, just like Bush made Clinton look like a godsend.

The Jews - our controllers, want McCain. McCain is going to deliver their perpetual war, that you get to finance, go broke over, dilute your currency over, and sacrifice some of your children for.
MorristownsBeenG oodtoMe

Morristown, TN

#10 Jun 16, 2008
Oh yeah, now I remember why I don't live in Knoxville......

http://imvotingrepublican.com/
WhatThe

Miami, FL

#11 Jun 16, 2008
wooooooooooo wrote:
The republicans work for the same people the democrats work for. McCain has been selected to win. Thats why his opposition is a black guy, with no expoerience, whose first name rhymes with the alleged terrorist, whose last name is the same as saddams, etc etc.
It aint no coincidence.
And McCain is going to make Bush look like Reagan, just like Bush made Clinton look like a godsend.
The Jews - our controllers, want McCain. McCain is going to deliver their perpetual war, that you get to finance, go broke over, dilute your currency over, and sacrifice some of your children for.
I think you are really confused.
MorristownsBeenG oodtoMe

Morristown, TN

#12 Jun 16, 2008
WhatThe, I agree. Did you read the piece at the link Don't You
See provided....

Number of States won by:
Gore: 19
Bush: 29

Square miles of land won by:
Gore: 580,000
Bush: 2,427,000

Population of counties won by:
Gore: 127 million
Bush: 143 million

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by:
Gore: 13.2
Bush: 2.1

Professor Olson adds:'In aggregate, the map of the territory Bush won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of this great country.
Gore's territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare...' Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the 'complacency and apathy' phase ofProfessor Tyler 's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the 'governmental dependency' phase.

What an idiotic collection of data. Since when did the amount of land or number of counties, or for that matter the number of murders have a damn thing to do with who elects our president. Absolutely pitiful.
ceeslouis

Seymour, TN

#13 Jun 16, 2008
Yeah, but Obama is sooooo cool! Who cares about his policies? It's all about being young & fresh & cool. Get with the program.

Since: Apr 07

Franklin, TN

#14 Jun 16, 2008
wooooooooooo wrote:
The republicans work for the same people the democrats work for. McCain has been selected to win. Thats why his opposition is a black guy, with no expoerience, whose first name rhymes with the alleged terrorist, whose last name is the same as saddams, etc etc.
It aint no coincidence.
And McCain is going to make Bush look like Reagan, just like Bush made Clinton look like a godsend.
The Jews - our controllers, want McCain. McCain is going to deliver their perpetual war, that you get to finance, go broke over, dilute your currency over, and sacrifice some of your children for.
Who's WAR????

http://www.geocities.com/jim_hayden2004/

Please tell me this how many MORE innocent unarmed AMERICAN lives will it take before you are willing to stand up and start fighting

BACK?????
wooooooooooo

Elizabethton, TN

#15 Jun 17, 2008
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's WAR????
http://www.geocities.com/jim_hayden2004/
Please tell me this how many MORE innocent unarmed AMERICAN lives will it take before you are willing to stand up and start fighting
BACK?????
Who benefits from the war?
Is it us?

Innocent unarmed American lives? What , 911?

You believe in that crap?

So if YOU were a terrorist with 5 billion, you would fly planes into buildings in a big show rather than just nuke DC during election time or something?

Here is your 911 -
http://video.google.com/videoplay...

It FOX news.
Removed by the Israeli lobby even though FOX news went through great pains to say over and over again "we dont think the israelis are responsible but..."

Whatevfer - THEREs your G.D. 911.

neverrmind the fact that our govt admitted long ago saddam had nothing to do with 911 - in fact.. the fbi doesnt even list 911 as one of the things osama is wanted for.

Do the math.
two plus two equals.....
wooooooooooo

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Jun 17, 2008
i AM fighting back.
by the way.

“BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND”

Since: Feb 07

KNOXVILLE

#17 Jun 17, 2008
Yeah keep voting republican and there will be more of this and hopefully you all will thin out the heard and save your precious tax money.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25194600

I say bullcrap I'm ashamed of all of you, and you remember you could have stopped this. Next time you see a wounded veteran tell him why you were afraid your tax dollars might go up.

Since: Apr 07

Franklin, TN

#18 Jun 17, 2008
wooooooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who benefits from the war?
Is it us?
Innocent unarmed American lives? What , 911?
You believe in that crap?
So if YOU were a terrorist with 5 billion, you would fly planes into buildings in a big show rather than just nuke DC during election time or something?
Here is your 911 -
http://video.google.com/videoplay...
It FOX news.
Removed by the Israeli lobby even though FOX news went through great pains to say over and over again "we dont think the israelis are responsible but..."
Whatevfer - THEREs your G.D. 911.
neverrmind the fact that our govt admitted long ago saddam had nothing to do with 911 - in fact.. the fbi doesnt even list 911 as one of the things osama is wanted for.
Do the math.
two plus two equals.....
This is not a war over financial gain or world domination. The Muslims could care less about money as long as they can be martyrs and receive their rewards in heaven. The Japanese did the same thing when they flew their air planes into our war ships. So yea the Muslims would in fact fly a couple of our aircraft into several buildings killing thousands of people to receive martyrdom. It happens almost daily in Israel and in Iraq.

Go to my web site and look at the picture of the baby with a bomb strapped to it and the one of the small child being taught by his MOTHER about being a good Muslim and preparing him to be a martyr.

Go ahead I double dog dare ya. What no back bone?

martyrs

Since: Apr 07

Franklin, TN

#19 Jun 17, 2008
wooooooooooo wrote:
i AM fighting back.
by the way.
No you're not you are preparing for our surrender. You have joined the Muslims in fighting against those of us who see the imminent threat and are in fact fighting back by killing the Muslims BEFORE they come back and continue killing us here at home like they are in Israel, England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Russia, Afghanistan and in Iraq.

We have not been attacked here at home since 9-11 and we have become too relaxed. Remember TWA Flight 800 and how it was shot down by the Muslims over Long Island New York or what about the bombing of the World Trade Center on February 23, 1993 when 6 innocent unarmed Americans were murdered and 1,000 other unarmed innocent Americans were injured? Have you forgotten about the Muslim who walked into the air port in LA on July 4, 2002 and started killing innocent unarmed Americans? We are vulnerable and wide open just asking to be attacked again.

Only the next time it may just be a school filled with children the Muslims blow up or a shopping mall during the Christmas rush. You think I am lying and just trying to scare people? Well I'm not I am out to prepare people for the worse. Y'all refused to listen to me back before we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. I tried to tell you that Saddam did not have any Weapons of Mass Destruction but oh no you wouldn't listen. I tried to warn you to increase the security buffer around our air ports BEFORE the Muslims shot down TWA Flight 800. I tried to tell you that we need to start arming our citizens and allow them to carry their weapons aboard our aircraft Prior to 9-11.

Oh no y'all wouldn't listen then and look at all of the lives we have lost because of it. So just maybe y'all will start listening now. I do know of what I am saying and the sooner we come together as the great and powerful nation we should be the faster we can put these Muslim slime balls in their place. 8 feet under.

http://www.geocities.com/jim_hayden2004/
wooooooooooo

Elizabethton, TN

#20 Jun 17, 2008
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a war over financial gain or world domination. The Muslims could care less about money as long as they can be martyrs and receive their rewards in heaven. The Japanese did the same thing when they flew their air planes into our war ships. So yea the Muslims would in fact fly a couple of our aircraft into several buildings killing thousands of people to receive martyrdom. It happens almost daily in Israel and in Iraq.
Go to my web site and look at the picture of the baby with a bomb strapped to it and the one of the small child being taught by his MOTHER about being a good Muslim and preparing him to be a martyr.
Go ahead I double dog dare ya. What no back bone?
martyrs
This is not a war for financial gain or world domination?

So I guess its about someone on the other side of the world who hates our freedom?

Who is benefitting Jim?
Who has the cohesive group which politically operates as one?
Who sits in the cabinet positions? Who has the most powerful lobby? Who are the 'bankers' Who is running the multinational corporations? Who pushed through Nafta? Who provided fake intel for invasion of Iraq? Who owns most of our news media? What group populates it? What group owns and populates most of what we call Hollywood? Who are bushes advisers? Whom did the harvard professors who wrote the book on the Israeli lobby discuss? Who got em blacklisted? Whom is it one dare not mention in terms of cuplability if they want to eep their job? Who pushed the Amnesty for Illegals? Who chamioned NAFTA? Who sits on the committes, which ones, and are they of the same stripe?

Who Jim?

Let me guess - "rich white guys"
Always them.. always us.. you and me - white guys. Funny how that works out.

Nevermind if 90% of the above hold a certain claimed ethnicity, subscribe to being kin of a certasin religion which commands the building of this world govt, commands that everything from the nile to the euphrates must be acquired, etc. Nevermind if every time you turn on your TV to get your info, one of them is telling you how it is.

And nevermind the first rule of criminal inquiry which is "who benefits".

Now if you fancy sending your loved ones off to die for Jewish domination of the middle east - you go the hell ahead.

I dont, I wont, I never will, and I wont be kissing the boots that kick me. In fact - I have a better plan.

Nuke Israel - and blame Iran.
*no more war for that country with no constitution
*no more foreign aid of 3 bil (plus 700 million a week for their war)
*instantly we become the darlings of the OPEC nations (for those who think we have to have their oil and that we dont have out own)

Then Sir, if you still want to whack some muslims and our fearless leaders see fit - you still get to go to Iran.

Now THATS a plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madonna, Ashley Judd 3 hr Jack 9
1st lady 3 hr Jack 4
liberal lesbian women four muslims 3 hr youisdumb 9
Radio Stations 3 hr yepIsdumb 43
SAVE THE SNOWFLAKES Charity please give generously 4 hr Peet 12
Gangs In Knoxville (Jun '16) 4 hr Captain Obvious 47
Russian Stooges 4 hr Captain Obvious 10

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages