Halls Horse Sale
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GypsyRain

Tazewell, TN

#1 Oct 11, 2009
What happened at the horse sale last night?
uhh

Kodak, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2009
Elmers Glue out bid everybody.
WORRIED PERSON

Waldron, IN

#4 Oct 11, 2009
The horse sale Saturday was very understandable. I would have ran those low lifes off too!!!!It was mt first time being there I had never been because of who was running itand I show up and that so called HORSE TRADER is there. I will be back as long as him and his cronies are not there. I deal in horse on a daily basis I took 12 horses to that sale and never took them off the truck because he was there. The guy running it has screwed everybody in East TN. I don't understand how somebody can do so many people wrong and get by with it. People that buy horses from that place have been screwed by him so many times. He matches papers to other horses that he has to the horse that people buy to bring more money. The so called VET they have has never pulled blood for coggins and they still can't pay the proper amount they are supposed to pay to the owner of the stockyard. I hope this really hits home Gary and Rhonda Hollifield. I hope you all really have a heavy heart. Remember treat others as you would want to be treated!!!!!
hatin

Waldron, IN

#5 Oct 11, 2009
I agree i dont like those people either i bought a horse from that manthat runs it there to find out it was 3 yrs older than what he said and i never got my coggins not to mention it died a week later
Horse Lover

AOL

#6 Oct 13, 2009
Gary is no worse than any horse trader.Most of them are dishonest.George handled the situation badly.He was extremly rude.The people that came to the sale were not at fault but he came in and ordered everyone to vacate the place in 10 min.or he was going to shut the lights off.He was angry because his son was aressted.Gary had a contract with Steve.That is why he was able to close the sale down.George and Steve could not pull enough people in to even pay the light bill when they were running the sal.They were lucky if there were 5 goats and 2 horses there.I am not saying that Gary did everything right but he is no worse thn any one else.If you want a reputable sale then you have to go to the sales at White pine once or twice a year and pay a 200.00 consignment fee and have a vet certificate for the last 6 months to sell a horse.Then you might get a good horse.
hatin

Waldron, IN

#7 Oct 13, 2009
The next horse sale i assure you there will be enough money to pay the light bill. The only reason all those people were here was because of the add on craigs list stating there was new managment so suck eggs!!!!!
mr ed

Nashville, TN

#9 Oct 13, 2009
Copperhead wrote:
Horses make GREAT steaks!
So does your mom

Earl Keese

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

#10 Oct 13, 2009
what's a "halls horse" ???
Horse Lover

AOL

#11 Oct 13, 2009
Wrong the people have been coming to the halls horse sale since Gary opened it.He brought them from Mascot and when he reopens in another place they will go with him.
hatin

Waldron, IN

#12 Oct 13, 2009
I really doubt that shit he is a low life horse trader i have talked to several people about him too. The hole reason he is not at Mascot is cause he owes them money as well!!!!!!!!
Jim Wilhoit

Spring City, TN

#13 Oct 14, 2009
Interesting
Funny

Waldron, IN

#15 Oct 20, 2009
You know that when people run there mouth and can't back it up it's so funny. The truth comes out and the crap stops. People need to realize that these horse traders from Campbell county can't handle the truth. I will be at the horse sale everytime they have one. I went to the last one and I left cause those idiots were there running it again. This next horse sale will be so much better I know the outcome of this one will be better than the last one was for sure as long as the Hollifields and there cronies are not there.
No reason

Sunbright, TN

#16 Oct 21, 2009
My family and I was at this horse sale. When this came about. That Man that came in was very rude and did not handle the situation very well.(Vacate the premises or the lights will be turned off in 10 mins.)There was a lot of children there that could have gotten hurt over that. And that woman came in screaming at everyone. REALLY PROFESSIONAL!! When all they had to do was just ask everyone to leave the building! He made a lot of people mad and a lot of them walked out. I have been going to this horse sale for almost a year now, and they always pull the coggins on every horse or it does not run through the sale. Every horse that I have every inquired about through gary have been good horses. My family and I have bought several horses though this sale and most of the were gary's horses. I still have every horse that we bough off him. No on can help the fact of when an animal is going to die. This could have happen to anyone at any time. I don't know gary personally just through doing business with him on buying and selling horses. And he has never told us wrong. And as soon as gary finds another place to sell horses. We will be going with him!! Best of luck to you gary!
Twlight Andersonville TN

Waldron, IN

#17 Oct 24, 2009
I hate to hear you are a glue supporter. He has screwed everyone he had delt with and if it hasnt get you a jar of vasiline. Looked like Ralph Jenkins was one who supported sale not Gary. I am here quite a bit and HATED TO GO TO THE OFFICE TO PAY MY BILLS, THE BLOND BITCHES in the office were rude as all get out. THEY DIDNT CARE TO CHARGE YOU OUT THE TAIL EITHER HUH. WOW WHAT A SUPPORTER THOUGH SURROUND YOUR SELF WITH TRASH YOU WILL ALWAYS BE TRASH. Good Luck Holyfield Supporter.
No reason wrote:
My family and I was at this horse sale. When this came about. That Man that came in was very rude and did not handle the situation very well.(Vacate the premises or the lights will be turned off in 10 mins.)There was a lot of children there that could have gotten hurt over that. And that woman came in screaming at everyone. REALLY PROFESSIONAL!! When all they had to do was just ask everyone to leave the building! He made a lot of people mad and a lot of them walked out. I have been going to this horse sale for almost a year now, and they always pull the coggins on every horse or it does not run through the sale. Every horse that I have every inquired about through gary have been good horses. My family and I have bought several horses though this sale and most of the were gary's horses. I still have every horse that we bough off him. No on can help the fact of when an animal is going to die. This could have happen to anyone at any time. I don't know gary personally just through doing business with him on buying and selling horses. And he has never told us wrong. And as soon as gary finds another place to sell horses. We will be going with him!! Best of luck to you gary!
I TOLD YOU SO

Waldron, IN

#19 Oct 24, 2009
I knew there would be a good turn out at the horse sale. Thank everyone who supported the local horse traders who are not out to stiff everyone
No reason

Sunbright, TN

#20 Oct 26, 2009
I have got news for you I am not a GLUE SUPPORTER! I am firmly against that crap! My family owns over 20 horses. And we care for them everyday with the most care that they can get. I DO NOT KNOW IF Gary sells horses for GLUE! If you were there so much then why Go back if the woman was such a b*tch and they charged you so much? Don't be taking it out on me because you have beef with someone else! The man has never done me wrong or my family and we have delt with him for a long time. As, far as that goes. How does anyone know that you are not a GLUE SUPPORTER? You sound like you are a sorry piece of TRASH yourself if you have to call someone you have no clue who they are trash! I am far from TRASH! I sure as h*ll am not supporting some sack of sh*t that gets p*ssed off cause something ain't going his way! Those people that came in there that night was the ones that treated everyone like trash! So, you better back up and rethink it Twlight. Gary was not the one who was SCREAMING, YELLING, AND DEMANDING that they was turning the lights out and attempting the fate of hurting Children! Furthermore, I have never sold a horse to gary! I have always bought them from Gary. SO, how do you support GLUE processing when you buy them and take them away from it (if that is the case) Have you ever seen the man take them to the glue factory? Don't be b*tching someone out that you don't even know who they are. Keep your nose to yourself. If you have a problem with gary take it up with him. Don't be a baby and calling people trash over then net! Yes, I will stand my grounds and stand behind Gary! Because he has always done us RIGHT! I am not going to bicker back and forth over the internet with you over something like this. So, with that all above being said. Leave me out of your drama with someone else! All I done was told the truth and as far as I know there is no crime in telling the TRUTH!
Twlight Andersonville TN wrote:
I hate to hear you are a glue supporter. He has screwed everyone he had delt with and if it hasnt get you a jar of vasiline. Looked like Ralph Jenkins was one who supported sale not Gary. I am here quite a bit and HATED TO GO TO THE OFFICE TO PAY MY BILLS, THE BLOND BITCHES in the office were rude as all get out. THEY DIDNT CARE TO CHARGE YOU OUT THE TAIL EITHER HUH. WOW WHAT A SUPPORTER THOUGH SURROUND YOUR SELF WITH TRASH YOU WILL ALWAYS BE TRASH. Good Luck Holyfield Supporter.<quoted text>
Horse Lover

AOL

#21 Oct 26, 2009
Good for you No Reason,Twilight is out of line.We were at the sale the night that everyone was told to leave in such a rude manner and we do not plan on going back to Halls anytime soon.Gary has always been honest with us.He is as good as any other horse trader and better than some.
No reason

Sunbright, TN

#22 Oct 27, 2009
Thanks Horse Love! Glad to see that someone else agrees that telling the truth is for the better. I do have to agree. Gary is better than most horse traders. Thanks for the support. Hope you have a blessed day!
Horse Lover wrote:
Good for you No Reason,Twilight is out of line.We were at the sale the night that everyone was told to leave in such a rude manner and we do not plan on going back to Halls anytime soon.Gary has always been honest with us.He is as good as any other horse trader and better than some.
Horse Trader

Murfreesboro, TN

#23 Oct 28, 2009
Earl Keese wrote:
what's a "halls horse" ???
halls is the town..
Horse Trader

Murfreesboro, TN

#24 Oct 28, 2009
No reason wrote:
I have got news for you I am not a GLUE SUPPORTER! I am firmly against that crap! My family owns over 20 horses. And we care for them everyday with the most care that they can get. I DO NOT KNOW IF Gary sells horses for GLUE! If you were there so much then why Go back if the woman was such a b*tch and they charged you so much? Don't be taking it out on me because you have beef with someone else! The man has never done me wrong or my family and we have delt with him for a long time. As, far as that goes. How does anyone know that you are not a GLUE SUPPORTER? You sound like you are a sorry piece of TRASH yourself if you have to call someone you have no clue who they are trash! I am far from TRASH! I sure as h*ll am not supporting some sack of sh*t that gets p*ssed off cause something ain't going his way! Those people that came in there that night was the ones that treated everyone like trash! So, you better back up and rethink it Twlight. Gary was not the one who was SCREAMING, YELLING, AND DEMANDING that they was turning the lights out and attempting the fate of hurting Children! Furthermore, I have never sold a horse to gary! I have always bought them from Gary. SO, how do you support GLUE processing when you buy them and take them away from it (if that is the case) Have you ever seen the man take them to the glue factory? Don't be b*tching someone out that you don't even know who they are. Keep your nose to yourself. If you have a problem with gary take it up with him. Don't be a baby and calling people trash over then net! Yes, I will stand my grounds and stand behind Gary! Because he has always done us RIGHT! I am not going to bicker back and forth over the internet with you over something like this. So, with that all above being said. Leave me out of your drama with someone else! All I done was told the truth and as far as I know there is no crime in telling the TRUTH!
<quoted text>
its called ohio and a few other states that Gary did take the horses to the glue factory sweetheart and u need to really know ur shit before gettin on here and defending someone u know nothing about...these people that go to the sales have known and delt with gary for years as far as myself goes i have delt with talk to and known for years even at his home so yea he used to have deals takin horses to the glue as u all call em but to the killer plants..texas ohio and a couple other places as well..if u have the money or a lil know how on the horses than yes u may end up with a good horse from gary and if not u will and i know this for a FACT get the sorriest piece of shit around and i have witnessed gary sell many many horses that are not broke but doped up to elderly people and lie to their face..its called a shot back at the horse trailer...stop runnin your mouth bout shit u know nothing about..okay and the blonde bitch got the hell beat of er didnt she? haha was that for lying starting shit or stealin money...c like i said u urself no nothing so u r NOT standin for truth u r standin for only an matter of opinion..lol i know them personally and i promise no matter how much u think u do u DONT..... GROW UP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knoxville petition created to remove confederat... 2 hr ThomasA 32
Please consider helping my school by signing th... 3 hr pauladenny 1
Who is doing this 3 hr Need to know 7
FlyingJ Haslam Jerk 4 hr Need to know 4
West High Rebels 4 hr John Blutarsky 4
News Burchett: I'm running for U.S. House or Senate ... 5 hr Thinking Out Loud 240
Study proves Liberals Mentality Foundation is a... 5 hr Need to know 25

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages