THE fatuous1 MUST BE RELATED TO THIS ...

THE fatuous1 MUST BE RELATED TO THIS FELLA, BECAUSE ...

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#1 Jul 24, 2012
THE fatuous1 MUST BE RELATED TO THIS FELLA, BECAUSE WE ARE CUT OUT OF THE SAME CLOTH!
Posted by fatuouscra on July 24, 2012 at 6:35 AM
delete edit comments (0)
THE fatuous1 MUST BE RELATED TO THIS FELLA, BECAUSE WE ARE CUT OUT OF THE SAME CLOTH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BRAVE BLACK LEADER IS NOW PUTTING PARENTS OF FLASH MOBBERS IN JAIL!
A BRAVE BLACK LEADER WHOSE IS NOT AND I REPEAT NOT WORRIED ABOUT BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT!
GOD BLESS THIS GREAT LEADER!
"I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE RIGHT THAN POLITICALLY CORRECT!(TRAINAISM)
"PS: THE fatuous1 will be on the radio live on Friday Morning at 10:00 AM on the Jeff Crourere Show 990 AM in New Orleans discussing such topics as education, crime and politics. I will also be discussing some of the interesting topics in my new book "THE REALIST".
PSS: People say fatuous1 you is so CRAZY, but I tells them that I'm about as CRAZY AS FOX IN A HEN HOUSE! I am right where I need to be and I'm confortable walking in my shinny new shoes.

fatuous1
www.marktraina.webs.com
this is my husband

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Yes! He is crazy but, he knows what he is talking about. Check out his information and you will see for yourself. Also he personally worked in the JPPSS for thirty yrs. As a school psychologist and as a discipline facilator, teacher and as a private councilor. He is an insatiable reader and he definitely has many personal stories he can share in all these fields. Sometimes the truth hurts.
Mark loves all people of every race and has never treated anyone diffdrent because of their race.
Try to see past the black and white issues and join Mark in his attempt to shed some light on these serious problems that if not addressed will end up destroying America. please help in joining him...
God Bless,
Starla

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's Just Lunch Knoxville is a SCAM!! (Sep '14) 8 min Its Just Puke 7
Tipping, What's is the law, What's right and ... 9 min Really 20
Who is the best disability lawyer in Knoxville? (Nov '12) 3 hr binaries 47
News Remains found in Speedwell belong to Knoxville ... 9 hr Taylor 2
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 12 hr -Glinda- 214
brunton masonry 12 hr Preacher Bubba 2
Senator Shelby 'I couldn't vote for Roy Moore' 13 hr Preacher Bubba 17

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance