advanced pain clinic

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
unknown

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 27, 2011
 
Whats going on with the clinic the drs are disrespectful and hateful.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 8, 2011
 
u kno where i can get some meds?

mjenkins111683@gmail.com

im stay in powell (im not a cop)
real real bad pain hurter

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 8, 2011
 
if you was a real cop would u tell us?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 8, 2011
 
idk cuz im not a real cop.
i dont wannna be sick in the next couple of days and i need a DD on speed dial, ya feel

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 8, 2011
 
So getting on topix trying to score drugs?? There are people that truly need pain medication and it's people like you that make it harder for them. Try going and getting some help, ie: rehab, and stop making it herder for the real patients.

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 8, 2011
 
Harder*
real real bad pain hurter

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 8, 2011
 
Im a nnedin some relief myself. Im hurt bad.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The government developed all this narcotic bullshit in the first place. The elderly are addicted to pain medicine and some sell it to the youth. Its not my fault that because of all this they started cracking down on pain medicine distribution. I have back problems and cant get medication, so i do what i have to. The government has us right where they want us anyway. Its not because of people like me... Its because the government wants more money. Lets get everyone addicted to narcotic pain medication and then lets stop it! Now everyones addicted, even those not prescribed... now lets develope more programs and other drugs. Its a never ending cycle and we're all part of it wether you like it or not.

Since: Aug 11

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MystiCloud wrote:
The government developed all this narcotic bullshit in the first place. The elderly are addicted to pain medicine and some sell it to the youth. Its not my fault that because of all this they started cracking down on pain medicine distribution. I have back problems and cant get medication, so i do what i have to. The government has us right where they want us anyway. Its not because of people like me... Its because the government wants more money. Lets get everyone addicted to narcotic pain medication and then lets stop it! Now everyones addicted, even those not prescribed... now lets develope more programs and other drugs. Its a never ending cycle and we're all part of it wether you like it or not.
Getting on topix to find drugs is not cool. If you want them you obviously know where to find them. And you need to learn the difference between "addiction" and "dependency." These medications DO cause dependency. It is a normal physiologic reaction of the body to not only pain medication but many other medications. It means if the person stops taking it abruptly they will suffer withdrawal symptoms. Addiction is when the person gets out of control taking them...taking more than prescribed, buying, selling to get more, etc.

Getting old does not mean you have to suffer from pain. Pain is not a sign of old age, it is the body telling you something is wrong. The government needs to crack down on the people who are selling and distributing it illegally. THAT is where the problem lies. If a person takes more than prescribed or OD's it is of their own action.

If you are hurting then find a place that will treat your pain appropriately and legally. This is not the place. Getting on here looking for drugs only makes you appear to be a drug addict looking for a fix and makes it harder for people who get them legally.
peoplerajokesome times12

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 13, 2012
 
yeah it makes it hard for the ones that really do need them the drs i saw was also pretty hateful. ive been diagnosed with ddd and have arthritus and bone spurs after going for 3yrs to the clinic they cut me off cold because i missed a couple of appts and also sent me a letter not saying anything about how to treat my pain but left numbers to call incase i need help for withdrawl. even after the dr tells me i dont want to stop them abruptly. GO FIGURE>>>>>> ddd is degenerative disc disease.
confusednworried

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 25, 2012
 
What is going on with this place? I cant get ahold of anyone, the voicemail is full and now I hear it's closed. Within the past 2 Weeks?? I have an appointment on the 6th so I hope that's not true. I would drive by to check myself but I live about an hour away. This is the only pain doctor i have ever seem i don't even know where else I could go.......does anyone know anything that could help me? I take pain needs because I was shot with a shot gun and have severe pain that will never go away. Can't even walk without a cane without my medication.
i agree

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 25, 2012
 
confusednworried wrote:
What is going on with this place? I cant get ahold of anyone, the voicemail is full and now I hear it's closed. Within the past 2 Weeks?? I have an appointment on the 6th so I hope that's not true. I would drive by to check myself but I live about an hour away. This is the only pain doctor i have ever seem i don't even know where else I could go.......does anyone know anything that could help me? I take pain needs because I was shot with a shot gun and have severe pain that will never go away. Can't even walk without a cane without my medication.
It is true.
Clawed Balls

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 25, 2012
 
The same with all these damn drug outlets. They're being systematically shut down and you dopers will need to go back to the streets.
whar

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 25, 2012
 
Has anyone heard from nopain llc.was advancedpain?i have appt in 2 weeks are they going to be open.heard the dictors all quit.mrs foster was doing a good job .nice lady ive talk to her a few times liked her myself.just dont think its right to close without tellen pts.thts something chavin would do
Clawed Balls

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 26, 2012
 
whar wrote:
Has anyone heard from nopain llc.was advancedpain?i have appt in 2 weeks are they going to be open.heard the dictors all quit.mrs foster was doing a good job .nice lady ive talk to her a few times liked her myself.just dont think its right to close without tellen pts.thts something chavin would do
From the looks of your post, you're waaayyy over medicated as it is. What the hell is a "dictor" and a "chavin"?

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The best thing you can use for pain is ibuprofen and patience. Develop a stronger tolerance for pain, and meditate.
sweetnilla

Meadowview, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 26, 2012
 
yes advanced pain has shut down im in the same boat u are hun been going there for a long time its awful they didnt give anyone any notice at all now they are charging 30 bucks for your medical records if u need them its bullsht!
Clawed Balls

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 26, 2012
 
sweetnilla wrote:
yes advanced pain has shut down im in the same boat u are hun been going there for a long time its awful they didnt give anyone any notice at all now they are charging 30 bucks for your medical records if u need them its bullsht!
You should focus less on drugs and more on education.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 15, 2013
 
Earl Keese V wrote:
<quoted text>
c'mon nit-wit if you're going to pull up one of these dead pill threads, at least come up with a better tale of woe than that.
we have others here who tell of being run down by 18 wheelers, shot by home invaders, and so many more creative ways of trying to justify their addictions.
this tale is weak, just you and all the rest of the script pill culture.
everything you say is negitive.MY computer keyboard sticks often and looks like I can't spell. I wish we could be just like you Jesus(that is who you think you are)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 15, 2013
 
Earl Keese V wrote:
<quoted text>
c'mon nit-wit if you're going to pull up one of these dead pill threads, at least come up with a better tale of woe than that.
we have others here who tell of being run down by 18 wheelers, shot by home invaders, and so many more creative ways of trying to justify their addictions.
this tale is weak, just you and all the rest of the script pill culture.
Some day you will need pain meds and I hope you get a doc that tells you to take an asprin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Obama Legacy 1 hr ready now 56
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Typical 8,872
firstcall 4 hr KURIOUS 1
Faith Promise (Sep '10) 7 hr what would jesus think 69
1 comment (May '10) 7 hr SHYKORA PAUL arts 17
Memories of East Tennessee's "Midday Merry Go R... (Mar '07) 10 hr Donna Chapin- Texas 24
Jehovah's Witnesses meet in Knoxville 15 hr jarb smirtshire 9
•••
•••
•••
Knoxville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••