junk trading time wasting scammers on...

junk trading time wasting scammers on craigslist

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

The truth

United States

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Are you kidding me? Got people on there always trying To Trade something thats messed up. Trying To Trade vehicles that leak a ton of oil in your driveway in less than 10min, try trading vehicles with busted transmission for one that drives, And some people got vehicles with well over 200000 miles on it And asking 6000 bucks for it. Seriously people!!! Who wants To Trade a vehicle they worked hard to fix And put their hard earned money into To make it run And be nice still. And Trade it for your 150000 To 200000 miles plus, gas guzzling, oil pouring, half assed vehicle? seriously, trading isnt a way to avoid buying a reliable vehicle when yours is on its last leg just cuz your too broke or lazy to fix it yourself. Nobody wants to trade for a heap of problems. The honest and vehically responsible people are getting tired of it!!! You know who you are!!! fix your stuff right then trade or take it to junkyard where it belongs
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#2 Nov 25, 2012
I love it when you go to look at something and find out slight driver side damage means caved in from getting t boned. Or better yet when it doesn't start when " I swear it did yesterday ".
To the numb skulls

Knoxville, TN

#3 Nov 25, 2012
If you don't like the stuff, why look at it then cry about what you get. Do your homework if you want to know about the items on ANY website ask questions. A lot of stuff on the sights are decent items. Always ask for photos and if they can't be provided then pass on it. Even with photos ask questions before even making an attempt to meet anyone. Common sense is the best defense.....which seems to be what 90% of the people on topix are lacking the most of, after all they have plenty of time to waste posting on Topix whining, crying, bitching or lying about other people, other websites, or anything else that the poor pathetic posters on Topix can find to post about. By the way, this is my first and only post on here, only came to see what the link on craigslist was about. Now I know, another bunch of cry babies and losers. Get some common sense or quit your whinning. Get a life.
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 25, 2012
To the numb skulls wrote:
If you don't like the stuff, why look at it then cry about what you get. Do your homework if you want to know about the items on ANY website ask questions. A lot of stuff on the sights are decent items. Always ask for photos and if they can't be provided then pass on it. Even with photos ask questions before even making an attempt to meet anyone. Common sense is the best defense.....which seems to be what 90% of the people on topix are lacking the most of, after all they have plenty of time to waste posting on Topix whining, crying, bitching or lying about other people, other websites, or anything else that the poor pathetic posters on Topix can find to post about. By the way, this is my first and only post on here, only came to see what the link on craigslist was about. Now I know, another bunch of cry babies and losers. Get some common sense or quit your whinning. Get a life.
Your basically doing the same
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 25, 2012
You come on websites like this to discuss and debate various subjects and similar experiences....I thought that was the point. Or maybe it's to bow and only discuss things you think are worth while and in manner that you accept.
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
holy shyt !!!
you mean to tell me there's people actually stupid enough to try and buy a decent vehicle off of a craigslist posting ???

and then even more idiotic to get on topix and cry about it ???

and i thought all of these oxy pill addicts and orange clad football perverts were the ultimate retards here.
Oh I see its this dick again, your life is so pathetic you bash everything you read on here, guess mommy and daddy criticized you constantly as a child so you feel a need to put down others and make yourself feel like a big man. Also I've found that a lot of people who bash pill heads as bad you are closet pill heads. I bet you cruise the city looking for under age pill whores. The youngest looking and most petite one you can find, that way your tiny little cock looks bigger in their hands. Your a coward that hides behind a computer and bashes everything anyone says. Your a troll in the greatest since, if somebodies opinion differs from yours they are wrong. From what I've read you are a closed minded individual with the intellect of a nine year old spoiled brat. Suicide is painless and I suggest you take the cowards way out. Good day to you sir
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
c'mon man. you can't help but bash 90% of what's posted here.
this is nothing but a shooting gallery because of all of you ignorant dopes like you who endlessly post up shyt like this !!!

and the icing on the cake, is when your type respond like you did.
de-de-deeeeee.

fish in a barrel.
How bout you name a time and a place
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#11 Nov 25, 2012
If this site bothers you so bad stay off it. If your of such superior intelligence do something productive with your life.
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
but it's so damn much fun playin' you imbeciles like a fiddle.

oh wait, just saw the stereotypical dumbazz reply of,'time and place'.
another lame reply from the internet n00bs who get called out for outing themselves as fools with their own words.

you dumbazzes over use that tired old line on a regular basis here.

this is getting good.
brings back memories of the good ol' days here back when the k-town shock boy/bill-O/claudeballs bff was threatening everyone here.
he was another neanderthal dipshyt like you, who got on here and found himself at an extreme intellect disadvantage.

hope you stick around for a while.
you're funny.
In other word your a puss. What's the KMA website all about? You do fundraiser work?
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#14 Nov 25, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
but it's so damn much fun playin' you imbeciles like a fiddle.

oh wait, just saw the stereotypical dumbazz reply of,'time and place'.
another lame reply from the internet n00bs who get called out for outing themselves as fools with their own words.

you dumbazzes over use that tired old line on a regular basis here.

this is getting good.
brings back memories of the good ol' days here back when the k-town shock boy/bill-O/claudeballs bff was threatening everyone here.
he was another neanderthal dipshyt like you, who got on here and found himself at an extreme intellect disadvantage.

hope you stick around for a while.
you're funny.
I'm at no intellectual disadvantage sir, don't ever fool yourself into thinking so
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
dude, you're a dumbphuque.
you as much as say so in your original post !!!
you...are...a...dypsht...who.. .thought...you...could...actua lly...get...a...quality...used ...car...from...a...craigslist ...seller.
you said it yourself.
that immediately throws you into the category of slightly less than fully developed in the head.

wonder if these boys got those rides in the background off of craigslist ???

Your so cool. Being witty on the Internet. Bet you wouldn't say anything in person. If you ever wanna man up Im available any time after six through the week. But I doubt you would. Your a goddamn coward. Hiding behind a screen. Tell me how your Internet wit flows over to your real life.
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Is this the same earl who has lived in Hilton Head SC
Lima OH
Murfreesboro TN
went to catholic school and James A Rhodes state college
Member of the American dental hygienist association
? Any of that ring a bell?
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Of course you wouldn't tell me if it did
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#20 Nov 26, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
hey dumbazz, you gonna go out today and getcha one of those great used cars that are flooding the craigslist site ???

post up a photo or two of you and you new cool ride.
make sure it's the good side of the car though, not the t-boned side.
getcha one of them good ones with the big fart can for a muffler that's all the rage with you kids.
Not a kid....not into that dumb s**t, can't you think of something better to come back with
KillRoy

Knoxville, TN

#21 Nov 26, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
hey dumbazz, you gonna go out today and getcha one of those great used cars that are flooding the craigslist site ???

post up a photo or two of you and you new cool ride.
make sure it's the good side of the car though, not the t-boned side.
getcha one of them good ones with the big fart can for a muffler that's all the rage with you kids.
You never answered my question Earl. Was it you, your father, grand father or great grand father that started the scholarship? Would they be proud of your topix trolling? Maybe you found yourself slightly under the level of intelligence to qualify. Then again my post from my phone often get lost.
Drunken Indian

Knoxville, TN

#22 Nov 26, 2012
You must be new here.
It shows.
GOLDEN GLOVES

Charlotte, NC

#23 Nov 26, 2012
Golden Gloves is wonderful place for "tough guys"
to back up their mouths.
It is next to Chilhowiee park.
Wat a Guy Earl

Knoxville, TN

#25 Nov 27, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it though ???
these n00bs are hilarious.
i pretty much was bored with stupid little mikey.
then this clod comes along crying about craigslist not being a place to buy a used car.
it was just a matter of time before he lost it and began the same tired threats of, time and place, that they inevitably make.
http://s7.postimage.org/sdeqv657f/12357594779...
Ironically Earl, you are one of the "they" that you continually, for years, incessantly moan and gripe about. Carry on little soldier, you have sadly, become one of "them", lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trigeminal neuralgia (Apr '12) 20 min lisa 12
LMU- Duncan School of Law Institutional Racism (Jun '11) 1 hr jd want to be 25
Gangs In Knoxville 3 hr Pac Man 7
who hires felons Tue Laura 9
Who is the best disability lawyer in Knoxville? (Nov '12) Mon Jane 36
News Steve Phillips leaving WBIR for radio station i... (Sep '13) Sun Dandridge resident 59
dcs drug test (Jan '12) Sun Crystal 92

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages