Posted in the Knoxville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dave

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2010
may 17, 2009
Dear President Obama, You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and, unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.
You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.
You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.
You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.
You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.
You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.
You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.
You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.
You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America ' crowd and deliver this message abroad.
You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.
You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.
You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.
You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.
You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.
You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.
You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.
You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.
You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.
You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Reillys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.
You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.
Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years

“Obamunism - Political Failure”

Since: Feb 08

Out here in the country

#2 Feb 15, 2010
I agree with the contents of this letter. Before some lame-left enthusiast jumps on it, let's be clear. This IS an actual letter written by Lou Pritchett, a former VP of P&G. Alas, it is not true that it is from the current CEO of P&G, Mr. A.G. Lafley.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/yousca...
Dan

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 15, 2010
Obama is the 'beard'... the front-man, the public agent, of the thing in control.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#4 Feb 15, 2010
So Obama scares some filthy rich elderly white guy who has more wealth than anybody should ever expect.

WELL GOOD

Out here in the country

#5 Feb 15, 2010
He also scares all the black people who thought they would be back on welfare and would no longer be arrested by police. As a race, not so bright.
Right

AOL

#6 Feb 15, 2010
WDRussell wrote:
So Obama scares some filthy rich elderly white guy who has more wealth than anybody should ever expect.
WELL GOOD
LOL I agree. How many corporations have evaded taxes, hidden money in Swiss bank accounts, moved factories over seas where they can pollute without fines and pay the workers $2.00 an hour then give the CEO's a big fat bonus after they lay off 100's at Christmas? Is the CEO of Proctor and Gamble scared of paying for the retirement pensions of Senators and Congressmen who have been convicted of criminal activities? Chances are the CEO and his corporation gave alot of money to those Senators they paid for, they expect them to work hard for them, this just added to our problems. As for the poor pitiful victimized banks they will bend you over and milk you dry and make you pay for them gambling with your money. Blaming Obama is just a way to get the angry people on your side these days. It took decades of greed to get American where it is. Corporations are the ones selling to the highest bidder, no matter if it's China or Arab nations who will some day own most of the US, it's all about profit isn't it? Be careful of who is trying to frighten you. They unusually want something. I trust very few people. I never trust a rich person who suddenly is concerned for my welfare. Your Tea Party needs to be your own. Please don't let the corporations and fat cats run you out of your own revolution.

Out here in the country

#7 Feb 15, 2010
The CEO of P & G didn't write the letter, genius.

Last I looked, the corporations also EMPLOYED people.
E man

Sneedville, TN

#8 Feb 15, 2010
looks like another one who's scared shytless of this clown........
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/vie...
E man

Sneedville, TN

#9 Feb 15, 2010
heck, even the obama crew are scared........
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

his response time isn't the problem.
it's his response PERIOD !!!

we're on to him.
and no amount of spin by all of his minions, is going to change that.
E man

Sneedville, TN

#10 Feb 15, 2010
a few more folks you can add to the "scared list".......
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/02/15/dems-to...
Dave

United States

#11 Feb 15, 2010
WDRussell wrote:
WELL GOOD
your black ass just might have to get out and get a job soon,the welfare money is also running out.

Out here in the country

#12 Feb 16, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
your black ass just might have to get out and get a job soon,the welfare money is also running out.
I guess he forgot to look at how much money Oblunder has. Really rich for a guy that never held a JOB.
E man

Sneedville, TN

#13 Feb 16, 2010
notice how leading dems are dropping like flies ??!!!

they want nothing to do with the ones who've come in and hijacked their party.

Bayh really stuck it to them with the timing of his decision to retire.
left em' w/ zero time to get a viable candidate signed in and up to speed for the upcoming round of massive defeat in the November elections.

i see that as a clear shot at the pelosi/reid mob.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/02/15/breakin...
Sad

AOL

#14 Feb 16, 2010
That's a lot of grown men frightened. Want your mommies to tuck you in and read you stories about Reagan? Grow a pair. If you had any cahoonas at all you wouldn't be posting here where it won't change anything. The Tea Party has already been taken away from you by the rich and powerful. Research the donations. It's being rented like a prostitute as we speak. At election time we will see who the highest bidder will be. The person you elect may be on your team but I bet my life he/she will not be a real member of the grass roots working class. He/she will be just one more shark in the water.
E man

Sneedville, TN

#15 Feb 16, 2010
AOL !!!!

HA HA HA HO HO HO HEE HEE HEE !!!!!!!!

why don't you come back when your mom can afford real high speed internet.

AOL !!!!
that's kind of like those cavemen in the geico car commercials !!!

oh well, i guess they'll always be throw backs.
looks like you're just one of those w/ no shame in displaying it.
sad indeed.

Out here in the country

#16 Feb 16, 2010
Sad wrote:
That's a lot of grown men frightened. Want your mommies to tuck you in and read you stories about Reagan? Grow a pair. If you had any cahoonas at all you wouldn't be posting here where it won't change anything. The Tea Party has already been taken away from you by the rich and powerful. Research the donations. It's being rented like a prostitute as we speak. At election time we will see who the highest bidder will be. The person you elect may be on your team but I bet my life he/she will not be a real member of the grass roots working class. He/she will be just one more shark in the water.
We know who the highest bidders were already. The unions, the lobbyists, the left-wing aristocracy and the like. They bought and paid for Oblunder, Pelooser, and Half-wit Harry Reid. They talk about Palin quitting, but about half the Democrats are now in full retreat. What a bunch of wimps. No balls? That would be the liberals.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#17 Feb 16, 2010
Doesn't matter who is in office....we are screwed no matter what.
E man

Sneedville, TN

#18 Feb 16, 2010
james johnson wrote:
Doesn't matter who is in office....we are screwed no matter what.
the way BOTH parties operate now, you're right.
E man

Sneedville, TN

#19 Feb 16, 2010
E man

Sneedville, TN

#20 Feb 16, 2010
the list just keeps growing........
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/02/16/boxer-i...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nude pics 7 hr rustyshackleford 3
Butch Jones 8 hr Hold on 6
Christmas help 13 hr mandy 1
sunvisor city special J 13 hr Jdog 1
Help-- Who adopted Jessica Lynn Dugger s baby g... 17 hr melissataylor 1
Riots!! Racist??? Wed Dirk 11
Who is the best disability lawyer in Knoxville? (Nov '12) Wed glenda Laboy 20
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web