First Prev
of 6
Next Last
just asking

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2012
If a mother is reported for getting high on pills will dcs go to there house and drug test them

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Nope they take em straight to the Town Square and Hang Them...Why?
DCS worker

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 29, 2012
If reported on we DO have right to come to residence and do a check of home and test also

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 12

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 30, 2012
I know they drug test when they leave another persons children in your custody. And its good they do that too!

Since: Aug 11

Ooltewah, TN

#5 Jan 30, 2012
If the person is taking the pills to get high then yes, they should be checked out. If they have a prescription and are taking them as directed then that's another story. They should not be treated as an addict if they are not one.
bigT

Maryville, TN

#6 Jan 31, 2012
LOL, OMG!
harased parrent

Dunlap, TN

#7 Aug 24, 2012
good for you dcs worker becuse its so much better for a child to be pushed around from home to home hopefully dogging child rapeist and human garbage that abuse the children if not phisicly mentaly and even the good homes that ARE NOT THER FAMILY THAT LOVES THEM becuse a parent likes to smoke a joint after work good thing alcahaol is still leagal and not tested as a child i shure got my beatings from it never seen a violent pot head way you be raped by demons in hell with hot fire pokers for all eternity for your evil deads @dcsworker

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
unbelievable

Knoxville, TN

#8 Oct 18, 2012
It takes a special kind of person to be a DCS worker and lie and abuse both kids and parents like the Knox DCS office does. I don't know how any of them sleep at night. Yeah, I know that there are a couple who do the right thing, but most of the time they are overruled by others lookign for the next promotion and willing to throw kids and innocent parents under the bus.

The current system allows anyone with a beef against you to file an anonymous complaint and DCS will investigate and if the complaint is serious like sex abuse, they will take your kids away and even if they can't prove you did anything, they can still lie and brand you as a pervert and notify employers and treat you just like you are a sex offender except the sex offenders actually went to court and were actually convicted.

DCS needs to have about 90% of their power taken away and each DCS worker needs to be PERSONALLY LIABLE BOTH CIVILLY AND CRIMINALLY for illegal acts, falsification of documents, and violation of people's civil rights. I am working with TN legislators to get some laws changed. Everyone should contact their legislator and demand that we stop this insanity before more lives are ruined.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 18, 2012
@unbelieveable
You are correct and I am also working with legislators to investigate DCS and take away their power to destroy innocent families. We are also on facebook at govabuse tennessee
boyfreind

United States

#10 Nov 11, 2012
I think they have a job to do but God to put people's past on them I am a good father and grandfather. My girl friend got her baby took for drugs and now she doing everything to get her back but now the dcs is telling her she can't live with me cause I got a dui and I have a pass criminal back ground that 15 years old and a gun charge that's 35 years old. We have a nice home together and she don't wont to leave and go to the Hood to get back on drugs again. See dcs needs to no how people really r now not there past I love my grill friend and will do whatever it takes to help her get her baby back Dcs
sober tax-paying mom

Knoxville, TN

#11 Dec 28, 2012
You must be on something heavy because you don't make ANY sense! Not to mention you can't spell.
harased parrent wrote:
good for you dcs worker becuse its so
much better for a child to be pushed around from home to home hopefully dogging child rapeist and human garbage that abuse the children if not phisicly mentaly and even the good homes that ARE NOT THER FAMILY THAT LOVES THEM becuse a parent likes to smoke a joint after work good thing alcahaol is still leagal and not tested as a child i shure got my beatings from it never seen a violent pot head way you be raped by demons in hell with hot fire pokers for all eternity for your evil deads @dcsworker
ridiculous

United States

#13 Jun 25, 2013
there is a blount dcs worker who is a pothead herself but plays god with other peoples children. hope she is found out and fired!!
mom

Blacksburg, SC

#14 Jun 25, 2013
First of all there are some good DCS workers that actually do their job correctly but I ran across one who had absolutely no idea what she was doing! My now ex husband became addicted to meth. He was doing it at work! As soon as he showed the first signs I took our children and left! He came to our new home a month later, broke a window and attacked me in a rage in front of the boys. I called 911 and he was arrested and DCS was called because our kids witnessed it. The next thing I know I'M being treated like a criminal! They drug tested me..I was completely clean, they knew I had left him and filed for a divorce but still told me I had to follow a parenting plan and jump through 1000 hoops to keep my kids. The worker told me to take out an order of protection for me and the boys...which I already had the day after the arrest then told me I had to allow him to visit with the kids even though he had an order of protection against him...if I had then I could have went to jail for violating it! It took the judge telling her this for her to take it off my to do list! It took 6 months of dealing with this incompetency for the judge to finally drop the case because I wasn't at any fault where they had accused me of neglect and abuse! The ex never got drug tested and never showed for any court or meetings they finally said he could have supervised visits only which thank God he hasn't even made an attempt to see them in 3 years.
concerned mother

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Oct 5, 2013
What all does Dcs test for??
been there mom

Boiling Springs, SC

#16 Oct 24, 2013
concerned mother wrote:
What all does Dcs test for??
everything
been there mom

Boiling Springs, SC

#17 Oct 24, 2013
The dcs workers r awful here in maynardville watch them closely
Ralph

Knoxville, TN

#19 Oct 27, 2013
If your worried about drug testing stop using drugs.
Shaquita

Ooltewah, TN

#20 Oct 27, 2013
If you be going to the Knoxville one just go see the snaggle toothed blonde cracka lady. I think she be named nancy. Anyways she can make dee drug test come back clean for some roxys.
tricks

Morristown, TN

#21 Oct 27, 2013
I have learned of all the ways people cheat the pee test. My daughter told me her friend's sister was on drugs and so was her boyfriend. The sister is in jail but the bf is not and he gets his little brother who is 12 to pee in a cup for him. That's how he gets to see his kids.
Student

Corryton, TN

#22 Nov 22, 2013
My parents just finalized their divorce. I am living with my mom. I'm 20 years old. I have two younger brothers that are still minors. My dad has threatened to call DCS services on my mom and me. My mom is totally clean. I smoke weed occasionally. Does the dcs have the right to drug test me when I don't have custody or use in front of the kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Presidential visits and ties to East Tennessee 2 hr Grachell 1
How does Phil Williams Show stay on the air? (Jun '10) 2 hr Hobbs 206
News List ranks top 10 cities in Tennessee for singles 3 hr oledaddy 12
Food stamps replacement 5 hr South Knox Hombre 55
FBI said no evidence linking Trump campaign to ... 8 hr wowed 12
News Students, teachers at UT spread message of love... 13 hr Newport 5
News Campbell County school shooter Kenny Bartley wa... 13 hr nobodyukno 3

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance