Maryville man shot, killed by police ...

Maryville man shot, killed by police after firing at citizens, officers

There are 2 comments on the wate.com story from Mar 21, 2013, titled Maryville man shot, killed by police after firing at citizens, officers. In it, wate.com reports that:

More than 40 Knoxville firefighters spent Wednesday night and Thursday morning battling a fire at an industrial building near the Old City in Knoxville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wate.com.

Pirate News

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Just doing exactly what Obama paid him to do every day in the Middle East Wars For Israhel and the ju banksters. How many psych meds did the fed govt's MKULTRA docs put him on?
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 21, 2013
How sad. Prayers for his family and the officers involved.

This is resembling Viet Nam and Korea. We should never allow our soldiers to be used as some kind of glorified police force. This is four times in 65 years that we have allowed the scum in Washington to send our soldiers to foreign lands and then tie their hands with various "rules of engagement". Pitiful. Many of these kids come back as damaged goods, and for what? Nothing but politicans playing their games. If, as a country, feel the need to send our troops to a foreign locale we must demand from our leaders a very clear and concise strategy. That strategy should be no more than two sentences long and it should go something like this: 1. We will quickly and without mercy destroy those who oppose us, that means everybody. 2. See rule 1. If we demanded this from our leaders then they would have to think long and hard about using our soldiers in the loosey goosey manner they do. While I am at it I would like to apologize to Rep. Duncan. I was infuriated when he voted against the war, boy was I wrong.

Once again prayers for all involved in this tragedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst psychologist ever!!!! 2 hr South Knox Hombre 2
News Mandatory Waiting Periods Are Making Abortions ... 6 hr wormwood 13
The Village Barn (Oct '10) 19 hr Luttrell stud 28
Eyebrow Threading (Aug '15) Wed dvh 7
News Our Stories: Michael Jackson comes to Knoxville (Feb '08) Wed jimandcarol 84
News Knox County couple charged, connected to 47 bur... (Dec '07) Tue Randy Lane 2
News Woman falls 25 feet from ferris wheel (Sep '07) Tue Hayden Burks 76

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages