sammie

Salisbury, NC

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I have heard a lot about this guy good and bad. Does anyone else know this guy or where he is? Some say he moved away..
itsacomin

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
some say you're nothing but a skip tracer looking for a deadbeat.
if not, what's your point for such a retarded phuqueing post ???
some say.
Skip Tracer good God man you've been reading to many Crime Magazines again....How do you actually come up with this crap?? Or maybe you've been in your Mother's True Story Books...And Junkie?? Come on man everyone that post's a comment on here that sticks in your Crawl the list bit,you label them as Junkies...But you are a Funny Guy I will admit that..You certainly keep me laughing,reading your Bull-Crap...So keep em coming PLEASE!!! I look forward to getting a good laugh from you..And I look forward to seeing Clawed come along and lick your wounds like he does..You have to admit yourself you are for sure a funny guy!!! Do you think for a minute anyone takes you 2 clowns seriously??
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#5 Feb 20, 2013
itsacomin wrote:
<quoted text>Skip Tracer good God man you've been reading to many Crime Magazines again....How do you actually come up with this crap?? Or maybe you've been in your Mother's True Story Books...And Junkie?? Come on man everyone that post's a comment on here that sticks in your Crawl the list bit,you label them as Junkies...But you are a Funny Guy I will admit that..You certainly keep me laughing,reading your Bull-Crap...So keep em coming PLEASE!!! I look forward to getting a good laugh from you..And I look forward to seeing Clawed come along and lick your wounds like he does..You have to admit yourself you are for sure a funny guy!!! Do you think for a minute anyone takes you 2 clowns seriously??
Oh look, its Leper! "does anyone take you seriously"? Of course not pole smoker, it's Topix. No you get along little Leper and try to come up with some better insults. Maybe ask some other kids at recess or something.
Jen

Knoxville, TN

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Amen
Brit1992

Knoxville, TN

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Believe the bad, trust me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DEVELOPING: Johnia Berry suspect dead (Mar '08) 8 hr Norman 1,123
New..... 8 hr Summy 3
Review: Tennessee Premier Care DR Tue please 2
Best Female Attorney Mon BUMBEATER 6
News Caryville police searching for Kenny Bartley af... Mon work out 12
customer Mon pleased 1
Local internet radio station Mar 29 Tell it 6
More from around the web

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE