Cotton Eyed Joe
Bonnie Sue

Brownsville, TN

#1 Oct 25, 2011
What do you all think about this place? I've never been. This weekend is the Halloween contest. Will the whole crowd dress up?
Minnie

Knoxville, TN

#2 Oct 25, 2011
Sweetie, them buck toothed, inbred imitation cowboys that slither into that den of deparvity are celebrating haloween 365 days a year.
TV NEWS GUY

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Oct 25, 2011
Minnie wrote:
Sweetie, them buck toothed, inbred imitation cowboys that slither into that den of deparvity are celebrating haloween 365 days a year.
Your a fool F*ck you. if you go to the Carosel or XYZ or the Rainbow club you see holloween everyday
leann

Lenoir City, TN

#4 Oct 25, 2011
It says like you all need to go to Faith Promise Church Monday nights are celebrate Recovery from 6-9. They divide you up in different classes and meet good christian friends and you dont have to worry about the bars. They are having a drama play nov 17-20 so feel free to come. Its about the signs of the times
Country Girl

Gainesboro, TN

#5 Oct 25, 2011
Bonnie Sue wrote:
What do you all think about this place? I've never been. This weekend is the Halloween contest. Will the whole crowd dress up?
Honestly, USED to like Cotton Eyed Joe but the last few times I went, some guys went beyond acting rude and nasty. They talked vulgar and thought they were entitled to get a piece (esp if they bought you a drink). I know going to any clubs there are always jerks but it has gotten so bad I no longer go there.

A word for guys - if you want a piece, treat a girl nice and you may get lucky. Act like a jackass and most of the time you won't. Maybe some girls like being talked filthy (sexually explicit) but I don't. I'm not a prude but some guys have no clue how to act around women - they need to stay home with the farm animals LOL!

Hope wherever you decide to go, you have a safe and fun time!

Since: Oct 11

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2011
TV NEWS GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a fool F*ck you. if you go to the Carosel or XYZ or the Rainbow club you see holloween everyday
You're the fool! People have the right to express themselves and if you actually got to Know the people that are there and look past their outside appearances you would realize they are some of the Realest and nicest of people around.
uncle vito

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2011
CEJ is for losers. A real cowboy would never set foot in that drug haven. As for the women, they're wide open. Yuk, and look out for one named Brandy.
Minnie

Knoxville, TN

#8 Oct 26, 2011
uncle vito wrote:
CEJ is for losers. A real cowboy would never set foot in that drug haven. As for the women, they're wide open. Yuk, and look out for one named Brandy.
You got that right. It's the men dressed up as cowgirls that make my head spin. And don't talk about my sister Brandy like that. She may be a slut but she's family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butch is a buster 46 min That dude 3
Florida team message to ut 56 min That dude 14
McKay's needs a turn lane! 1 hr F Scott Hemingway 20
UT Football 1 hr That dude 51
Knoxville Center Mall 1 hr hillbillybob1990 12
Knoxville clown sightings 1 hr hillbillybob1990 8
Abandoned properties on Clinton Highway (Feb '14) 10 hr highlander 16

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance