New WBIR hairstyles?
One Viewer

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 25, 2010
As petty as it may be, in the light of world news today, does anyone else find the ladies of WBIR way behind times and sloppy in their appearance? It is an irritation, to say the least, to viewers when the shabby and nasty hairstyles distract from important subjects on the news. Professional women should know better. Also, it is a shame to see someone as cute and perky as Abby Hamm with that horrible straight hanging mess on her head. I used to think Julya Johnson was about the most homely and unkempt woman to appear on TV, but it seems that there is race going on to see who can look the worst! Do something different and fix yourself up WBIR women!!
WhatEver

Linden, TN

#2 May 25, 2010
One Viewer wrote:
As petty as it may be, in the light of world news today, does anyone else find the ladies of WBIR way behind times and sloppy in their appearance? It is an irritation, to say the least, to viewers when the shabby and nasty hairstyles distract from important subjects on the news. Professional women should know better. Also, it is a shame to see someone as cute and perky as Abby Hamm with that horrible straight hanging mess on her head. I used to think Julya Johnson was about the most homely and unkempt woman to appear on TV, but it seems that there is race going on to see who can look the worst! Do something different and fix yourself up WBIR women!!
Grow UP!!!!! Change the channel. Moron.
One Viewer

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 25, 2010
WhatEver wrote:
<quoted text>Grow UP!!!!! Change the channel. Moron.
Showing your' dismay and name calling is more revealing than you realize. Have a good day.
WhatEver

Linden, TN

#4 May 25, 2010
One Viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing your' dismay and name calling is more revealing than you realize. Have a good day.
You're an idiot. Here's revealing for you. My pants are around my ankles, I am bent over in a forward position. See those cheeks and that little brown stink hole? Kiss it!!!!
One Viewer

Knoxville, TN

#5 May 25, 2010
WhatEver wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot. Here's revealing for you. My pants are around my ankles, I am bent over in a forward position. See those cheeks and that little brown stink hole? Kiss it!!!!
Can't get much lower class than your' comment. You are dismissed.
Mike Hammerstein

Linden, TN

#6 May 25, 2010
One Viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't get much lower class than your' comment. You are dismissed.
You're the one that started this ridiculous thread. Did you really expect adult type replies? As the guy said before, change channels. I like WBIR news despite any fashion or hair style they portray.
Copperhead

Smyrna, TN

#7 May 25, 2010
ANOTHER QUEER THREAD..........dam.
WhatEver

Linden, TN

#8 May 25, 2010
Copperhead wrote:
ANOTHER QUEER THREAD..........dam.
I know but it was so stupid I had to put my two cents worth in. I don't care much for blonds but I love Fox News. Stupid people get caught up in stupid things. I actually think Beth Haynes and Robin Wilhoit are hotties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knox County D.A.: a Knoxville does have a gang ... 1 hr really 2
Engagements and marriages are so out dated 2 hr Quit 8
Knoxville College 9 hr Deucedeuce 4
News Johnia Berry murder arrest: Taylor Olson (Mar '08) 14 hr Brendon Park 5
Twitter #allblacklivesmatter 20 hr Love Life Not Thugs 5
Rob Poston and Tennessee Mustang Performance? (Nov '10) 23 hr Jkk 43
News They Shot a Baby Named MiracleBy Michael Daly Mon binaries 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages