temple baptist to help buy highland park baptist

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

Anonymous

Memphis, TN

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Article posted in the Chattanooga news area

John Reynolds, TT Grad, prev 2nd man to Curtis Hutson and pastor of Mega Church Volusia County BC in Fl got the OK vote from his church last night to buy the old Highland Park auditorium and re-establish a church there. He will use Live Stream to giant screens and broadcast from FL. He is also looking at buying a few campus buildings and talking to Clarence Sexton about a campus of Crown College there and naming it the Lee Robertson campus.
Jack Schapp

Memphis, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Is that ths same bunch out of Powell? Are they not on the same path with all the compromis going on there too?
HAC grad

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Do you have a link to this story? I can't find it on Chatt. newspaper's website.
Temple Bapt Sucks

Powell, TN

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Jack Schapp wrote:
Is that ths same bunch out of Powell? Are they not on the same path with all the compromis going on there too?
Yep same ole Clarance Sexton and the rest of his delusional sheeple, the Sunday make a show crowd while screwing everything and everybody the other 6 days.
will not go back

Knoxville, TN

#5 Feb 16, 2013
several years ago I visted Temple Baptist and did not feel welcome, never went back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kendall hobby 1 hr jtw2468 1
where can I find Grippos BBQ Potato Chips in Kn... (Jul '10) 20 hr KillRoy 32
anyone know anything about going to court. Sun Lucy Fur 17
good contrsctor Sun xxx 2
need spanking (Dec '11) Sun Bernie 52
Laborers Local 818 Needs Overhaul Sun Cody 10
Best Female Attorney Sun Knoxville review 10
More from around the web

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE