Dr. Mclain pain clinic
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
knoxlov

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Does anyone know where he went? He was my doctor and just sold his business out of nowhere!
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

#2 Sep 29, 2012
Damned druggies. He went to hell so his pill mill is closed.
funny

Seymour, TN

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Clawed Balls wrote:
Damned druggies. He went to hell so his pill mill is closed.
Clawed I wish you'd hurry and go there,I hope they tie you to Earl in Hell for all eternity,but then you would like that.I know you and Earl both love the Tube Steak and the Brown Eye,so that will help you out when you get to hell.Be like old times for you and Earl huh?
I swear I see you 2 taking up for each other so much it makes me wander why you 2 don't get a room...Well eat Shyt and die Clawed,just eat Shyt and die...Do the World a favor man..
Oh and if you do be assured Earl will get by till you 2 meet up in Hell again and then you 2 can play together for all eternity!!!
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 29, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Clawed I wish you'd hurry and go there,I hope they tie you to Earl in Hell for all eternity,but then you would like that.I know you and Earl both love the Tube Steak and the Brown Eye,so that will help you out when you get to hell.Be like old times for you and Earl huh?
I swear I see you 2 taking up for each other so much it makes me wander why you 2 don't get a room...Well eat Shyt and die Clawed,just eat Shyt and die...Do the World a favor man..
Oh and if you do be assured Earl will get by till you 2 meet up in Hell again and then you 2 can play together for all eternity!!!
Why are you stalking be oh, ball-less one?
funny

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 29, 2012
I would trade pills to get my balls back out of PS's purse. I think she plays marbles with them. I know her friends make fun of them. They say they look like Chihuahua balls.
funny

Seymour, TN

#7 Sep 29, 2012
funny wrote:
I envy you and Earl. But the only way i can express my homosexual desires for the both of you, Is to hide behind this phony hate i pretend to have.
But know that i long to take on both of you and your manhood at the same time. I thirst for your seed.
Well come on around and I'll let you have my seed...Oh Ball-less one..You play who ever you'd like on here,but the truth is Clawed you are indeed a homosexual.I mean you'd have to be to keep talking about it the way you do...I'm a lover of ladies sorry ole buddy,maybe Earl can satisfy your sexual fantasies....
I don't understand why you insist on being everyone but your self,but I take that back I wouldn't wanna be you either..
funny

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 29, 2012
I pretend. But as most now know, I want the manhood of Earl and Clawed down my throat and up my rear chute at the same time.

Skewer me boys. Skewer me.
funny

Seymour, TN

#9 Sep 29, 2012
funny wrote:
I pretend. But as most now know, I want the manhood of Earl and Clawed down my throat and up my rear chute at the same time.
Skewer me boys. Skewer me.
See Clawed with remark's like that..clearly you are a HOMO,and as much as I dislike HOMO's that's giving them a bad Rep. Just calling you that..
funny

Knoxville, TN

#10 Sep 29, 2012
I'm so gaped open in anticipation of someone to come shove their rod up my tailhole.
Provider

Knoxville, TN

#11 Oct 3, 2012
He is in jail.
knoxlov

United States

#12 Oct 3, 2012
Provider wrote:
He is in jail.

Why? Can he still be a dr. When he gets out!?
questions

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Oct 4, 2012
What is he in jail for?
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Just like all the other "clinics" he's in jail for selling DRUGS you morons!! Go sober up and get into rehab. Damn junkies!
questions

New Tazewell, TN

#15 Oct 4, 2012
If he is in jail for selling drugs it has not been in the paper
questions

New Tazewell, TN

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Also mentioning PS...why has noone mentioned her husband just OD,d and died! Also mentioning PS...why has no one mentioned her former employer is on the lam from the feds today convicted of all 56 counts!
funny

Knoxville, TN

#17 Oct 8, 2012
questions wrote:
Also mentioning PS...why has noone mentioned her husband just OD,d and died! Also mentioning PS...why has no one mentioned her former employer is on the lam from the feds today convicted of all 56 counts!
You better watch what you say about things you know nothing about would be my guess..Don't know where you get your information but her Husband passed away from a heart attack...This is terrible that anyone would get on here and say such a thing about someone who just lost her husband...
KARMA>>>>It will come bite ya on the butt..
PillHeadHater

Knoxville, TN

#18 Oct 8, 2012
It would appear like Karma bit the right person.
And in this case it's PShere that got what she rightfully deserves.
No amount of misery would be enough to come crashing down upon her.
funny

Knoxville, TN

#19 Oct 8, 2012
PillHeadHater wrote:
It would appear like Karma bit the right person.
And in this case it's PShere that got what she rightfully deserves.
No amount of misery would be enough to come crashing down upon her.
Yeah if that's the way it is I'm sure all of your family Member's and loved one's will all get killed on a Bus,so KARMA get's them all at the same time huh???
1.PillHeadHater
2.wishing death on people
3.poking fun of those who have died
4.wishing misery and despair on someone you don't even know:
And you are better than other's how????Come on fool who you trying to kid,someone like you who write's all the garbage you do on a Public Forum about gloom and despair on other's is seriously got SHIT for a life...
Oh but I guess you would say you have the best of life,friend's,and family,all the while you live in your parent's basement huh?? You are a sad piece of Human Flesh....And how's this for Karma? In 5...10...20 yrs. from now if you live that long,you'll still be the sorry piece of Human flesh you are today...Kinda like payin it forward....
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

#22 Oct 8, 2012
I guess all that bullshi-t about "changing" and "reforming" and its OK to be around the drugs was not really right, huh? Ho 'bout it reallittle t, you made a move on PS yet?
PillHeadHater

Knoxville, TN

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Oh now look I'm over here,how'd I get over here when I was just over there? I dunno what me and Clawed smoked in that last Bowl,but it's fer sure blew my mind!!!!
Oh Clawed you the man....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHA CHING. Pat's Idiot Son Just Inherited 8 Mil... 25 min Peter Cola 1
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 31 min Peter Cola 78
Stacey Crenshaw/ Stacey Brewer/ Randall Brewer/... 4 hr LilBigMoma 1
Poll what do you think of my buddy bob? (Jun '09) 7 hr Bobby Moore 3
lakeshore mental asylum (Aug '15) 8 hr Angel 15
News Mandatory Waiting Periods Are Making Abortions ... 14 hr ThomasA 16
News Our Stories: Michael Jackson comes to Knoxville (Feb '08) 18 hr Mike and Jimmy do... 85

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages