President Obama to talk manufacturing in Chattanooga

Jul 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville

The White House says President Barack Obama will travel to Tennessee next week to promote his proposals for boosting U.S. manufacturing and high-wage jobs.

Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
afc4152

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Wish I could be there. It is historical. And an honor.
Welcome, Sir, to our great little city.
Bus Stop

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

afc4152 wrote:
Is that your foodstamp card number...
welcomemyazz

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

The only thing this dumba$$ can do is spend somebody else's money and lie. Ofibber can't manufacture anything except perpetual bulllshit.
one word

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

afc4152 wrote:
sheepie
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

afc4152 wrote:
gee, its to bad Lee Harvey cant be there, America would be so much better off.
Dude

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text>gee, its to bad Lee Harvey cant be there, America would be so much better off.
Amen
whatthe

Trinidad, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Ya'll be careful. If he's coming to town he will take something away with him. Manufacturing? He ain't got a clue. Tear down what Chattanooga has built? You betcha
Dan the Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

yah he needs a beer anna hm sanwish,
Dan the Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

yo mfg jobs will be goin' to china or crummy mexico.
Matt

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Dan the Man wrote:
yo mfg jobs will be goin' to china or crummy mexico.
Well since he been president I've heard of more stuff being built here in the U.S. He wanted more companies to move here so maybe he's the reason why we have Amazon and Volkswagen because if they wanted the could have either went to Mexico and Volkswagen could have stayed in Germany for cheaper labor. Motorola built a cell phone in Texas and next year Apple is building macs here in the U.S..The auto industry is doing great again were Republicans didn't wanna save those jobs!
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text> gee, its to bad Lee Harvey cant be there, America would be so much better off.
Amazing how you want another DALLAS-its clear you need help.
Dude

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing how you want another DALLAS-its clear you need help.
We could use another holiday, I'm for it.
truth

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing how you want another DALLAS-its clear you need help.
the only help i need is less of a pres who thinks its ok to use military drones on american soil, one who wont try to kill every job in the nation and one who thinks the country is for the people and not big gov. Now go cash your gov check and and food stamps with the rest of his followers.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Interesting how Dear Reader continually comes to right-to-work states with Republican governors and legislatures (Tennessee now - Texas a few weeks back) to talk about how the economy is improving.

Wonder why he doesn't go to deep blue states with Democrats in the statehouse??? OH!!! Those states, although blue, are - and have been for decades - in the RED.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
Interesting how Dear Reader continually comes to right-to-work states with Republican governors and legislatures (Tennessee now - Texas a few weeks back) to talk about how the economy is improving.
Wonder why he doesn't go to deep blue states with Democrats in the statehouse??? OH!!! Those states, although blue, are - and have been for decades - in the RED.
In a recent speech at Knox College in Galesburg, IL, Obama referred to the U.S. as "a developing country."

I'm guessing he meant we are developing into a third world craphole.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text>the only help i need is less of a pres who thinks its ok to use military drones on american soil, one who wont try to kill every job in the nation and one who thinks the country is for the people and not big gov. Now go cash your gov check and and food stamps with the rest of his followers.
FIRST OFF you shot your mouth off-wishing for a man who murdered a cop and a president to do something similar to OBAMA.You don't have to like him but to wish him DEAD maybe you change your tune if the cops had a talk with you for its a crime to suggest something like that and as to my fincial situation its fine as I do get a check a military pension and ive earned that check what have you done lately?
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
We could use another holiday, I'm for it.
You want murder-it took decades for DALLAS to overcome its extremist image after the assaination and do you want CHATTANOOGA to go through the same thing?Tell me something if that's how you see things then your no damned good to anybody ask anybody in DALLAS who was alive on that fateful day and ask them how it affected them and the city.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>FIRST OFF you shot your mouth off-wishing for a man who murdered a cop and a president to do something similar to OBAMA.You don't have to like him but to wish him DEAD maybe you change your tune if the cops had a talk with you for its a crime to suggest something like that and as to my fincial situation its fine as I do get a check a military pension and ive earned that check what have you done lately?
paid more than you make in income taxes so every asshole thats walked by a base could scream ptsd. I servered with honor, saw battle and never asked for anything. Its our duty to serve and the taxpayers dont owe us a living for an 18 mont tour. Man up and get a job
Dude

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text>paid more than you make in income taxes so every asshole thats walked by a base could scream ptsd. I servered with honor, saw battle and never asked for anything. Its our duty to serve and the taxpayers dont owe us a living for an 18 mont tour. Man up and get a job
Amen
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text> paid more than you make in income taxes so every asshole thats walked by a base could scream ptsd. I servered with honor, saw battle and never asked for anything. Its our duty to serve and the taxpayers dont owe us a living for an 18 mont tour. Man up and get a job
Sounds like a person with a lot of dollars but no sense and if you got a problem with I how I make haul your sorry JERSEY ASS down here so I watch you make that FAIRY WALK..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Book on the Sheriff transporting Drugs. 41 min True 2
pain clinic 56 min looking 1
Jehovah's Witnesses meet in Knoxville 4 hr Offbase 17
vote em out 5 hr buttereye 15
A One-Stop LGBT Support Center 12 hr Dontworry 15
Hardin Valley Ranch horse camp 14 hr WTH 22
TBI investigating allegations Cocke County high... 16 hr dawg 3
•••
•••