Do Not Use This Company

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

This company is horrible! Our home looks worse then it did before they did the repairs. They used the wrong color paint (too dark) and just painted the light color paint over the dark so the dark shows through all over the house. Additionally, they built a deck but refused to stain or paint it (as apparently that isn't part of the repairs process). They only sent two men to do a job that should have taken a crew which resulted in the job taking weeks instead of days. Every possible corner was cut so that they could keep as much insurance money as possible while leaving us with a home that looks like we hired some guys off the street with no experience whatsoever. Do not trust or use this company they are not good business people and are only looking to do the least possible work the cheapest possible way to keep as much of your insurance check as they can keep.
Do Not Use This Company

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

We do not contest that it was a huge mistake to trust these guys to do a professional job. This is just posted as a warning to others. I wish there had been post about this company when we were looking it would have saved us a lot of money, stress, and problems. You are right though we never should have paid them but hopefully this will at least keep others from making the same mistake.
Earl Keese V wrote:
and who oversaw the work before the check was cut ???
you people crack me up how you come here and shed tears about some contractor who doesn't hold your dyck while you pee, or wipe your azz after you shyt.
when nobody holds a gun to your head when it comes to writing them a check, AFTER THE WORK HAS BEEN COMPLETED TO YOUR SATISFACTION.
if you paid them for anything less, then it's nobody's fault but yours.
damn people, take responsibility for shyt.
homeowner

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

file a complaint with the TN state board for licensing contractors asap
eddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Somestimes u do not.kmow it is shoddy til later
Got me too

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

This company did the same thing to me except our roof was repaired and started leaking within weeks. They kept telling us they would come back out and repair the roof but after months they have yet to appear!! Do not use this company you will be in for months of headaches and stress.
buz

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

youall got what you deserved
contractor helped a widow

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

buz wrote:
youall got what you deserved
no homeowner deserves shoody workmanship. I replaced a roof for a widow that got ripped off by another roofing company. How these men can live with themselves is beyond me. I try to bring integrity to the roofing industry. After the hail storm in 2011, I had crews wanting to work under my license, I said no way. I value my good name too much.
Jordan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Will not use
buz

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

i have never in my life seen a bunch of manless loosers inmy life.im a small buisness owner,i understand yiu so called men have to hire us to do what you cant but then you try and pick it to death to try and not look so badvin front of your wife,but i got news for you,she knows its all a plot,shes on to you winny but

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr ventriloquist 8,472
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr ventriloquist 8,502
Cuonzo Martin discusses his decision 3 hr Billy 19
DCS, Youth Villages, and others lie in court. (Apr '11) 6 hr Yer Out 15
Jared Genta of powell, tennessee 7 hr Tracy 1
Dogging in Knoxville?? 12 hr Fez 6
jack n dianes 12 hr loverboy 1
•••
•••
•••
Knoxville Dating

more search filters

less search filters