calls him casper? or chelan?

calls him casper? or chelan?

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

harley

Union City, GA

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Looking for this guy, he's relly hot don't know if he has a girlfriend. If you could give me aphone number or just hoe to get ahold of him please post. Thank you :)
real big T

Knoxville, TN

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Just like always Earl hoping and waiting to find his dream Woman....She's looking for you Earl..God be with her..
PillHeadHater

Knoxville, TN

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Ever notice that you can't get an answer from him when you follow around after him DruggieT? Try as you might he's not reciprocating your man crush.
real big T

Knoxville, TN

#5 Dec 7, 2012
PillHeadHater wrote:
Ever notice that you can't get an answer from him when you follow around after him DruggieT? Try as you might he's not reciprocating your man crush.
And you are doing what?
real big T

Knoxville, TN

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Bring it on Earl,let's see what ya got ole friend.And don't call no meeting some where only god and yourself know's about my friend.
Come on whatta ya say????? Lunch for two???Mr. Bad azz...You keep on with this shyt all the time so let's have lunch and talk it over my friend..Put up or shut the Hell up your choice..Dyck Wad..
real big T

Knoxville, TN

#8 Dec 7, 2012
PillHeadHater wrote:
Oh and by the way he did reciprocate too,right on time like he always does..So perhaps you both suffer with the man crush on me....The Real Big T!!!!
Clawed Balls

Lenoir City, TN

#9 Dec 7, 2012
real big T wrote:
Bring it on Earl,let's see what ya got ole friend.And don't call no meeting some where only god and yourself know's about my friend.
Come on whatta ya say????? Lunch for two???Mr. Bad azz...You keep on with this shyt all the time so let's have lunch and talk it over my friend..Put up or shut the Hell up your choice..Dyck Wad..
That's pretty funny. You have already shown TWICE that you are noting but a blowhard coward. You set all these dates and threaten, but you are nothing but a damn chickenshit druggie. Go away and chase after pillslut. I think she's on the market now.
old school 62

Spruce Pine, NC

#10 Jan 11, 2014
Chelan is my son..
Who's gotta problem with him ?
Sounds like bunch of jealous loosers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Africa Motor Company 1 hr the grimy phoxx 6
Knoxville BBB is worthless 6 hr Amy 10
Rodney Dillard and Go Take Your Clothes off. 13 hr UlaswiczBH 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Knoxville, TN (Jul '10) 15 hr JustinElliotfrmLe... 176
Herion 16 hr Sickofyou 3
Skyview Medical-Chapman Highway (Sep '11) 16 hr Herbit 219
DCS, Youth Villages, and others lie in court. (Apr '11) 17 hr GrannyinTn 32
More from around the web

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE