Well, Well, Well

“playin' you like a fiddle.”

Since: Aug 10

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jun 6, 2011
This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Please tone down your language and refrain from personally attacking other users.- admin@Topix

i guess you sorry excuse for 'moderators' on this shyt hole board know full well where you can cram this little red letter warning.

it's nothing that posting unregistered or getting another proxy, e-mail address to bring Earl III

i find this a badge of honor.
so go ahead and delete my account (again)
i'm always going to use this forum as nothing more than a place to come ridicule the stupid s.o.b.'s that have taken over with their drug addictions, fhaggot whining, and ol' k-town/bill-o/clod ballz empty threats of violence against me.

there's not a damn thing you can do about it either.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 6, 2011
Earl Keese II wrote:
This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Please tone down your language and refrain from personally attacking other users.- admin@Topix
i guess you sorry excuse for 'moderators' on this shyt hole board know full well where you can cram this little red letter warning.
it's nothing that posting unregistered or getting another proxy, e-mail address to bring Earl III
i find this a badge of honor.
so go ahead and delete my account (again)
i'm always going to use this forum as nothing more than a place to come ridicule the stupid s.o.b.'s that have taken over with their drug addictions, fhaggot whining, and ol' k-town/bill-o/clod ballz empty threats of violence against me.
there's not a damn thing you can do about it either.
YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED!!!!JUST LIKE I SAID...HA HA HA HA!!!THE JOKES ON YOU McGoo!!!
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 6, 2011
i just had to come back and laugh in your face again,one more time before i get off here.ha ha ha!!!you have been served!!!lmao!!!
Claudes BFF

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 6, 2011
Earl Keese II wrote:
This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Please tone down your language and refrain from personally attacking other users.- admin@Topix
i guess you sorry excuse for 'moderators' on this shyt hole board know full well where you can cram this little red letter warning.
it's nothing that posting unregistered or getting another proxy, e-mail address to bring Earl III
i find this a badge of honor.
so go ahead and delete my account (again)
i'm always going to use this forum as nothing more than a place to come ridicule the stupid s.o.b.'s that have taken over with their drug addictions, fhaggot whining, and ol' k-town/bill-o/clod ballz empty threats of violence against me.
there's not a damn thing you can do about it either.
Thought you said your account had never been deleted??? You called me a liar when I called you out on it in another thread...now we see who the real LIAR is!! Your own words prove that you are in fact a liar!

Don't you wish you had the guts to run your mouth to someones face like you do on here???

HAHAHAHAHA

Have a lovely evening!
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jun 6, 2011
bigT wrote:
<quoted text>YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED!!!!JUST LIKE I SAID...HA HA HA HA!!!THE JOKES ON YOU McGoo!!!
you can't be banned from this site, you stupid dyck sucker.
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jun 6, 2011
hey mods.

you carry a big stick.
too bad you're clueless as to how to use it.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 6, 2011
Earl Keese wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't be banned from this site, you stupid dyck sucker.
like i say you have been served,played like a fiddle i think it is...ha ha ha!!your a freaking retard..for real you are..
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jun 6, 2011
Earl Keese wrote:
hey mods.
you carry a big stick.
too bad you're clueless as to how to use it.
its pretty bad earl when you get shot down on a thread you started,because your retarded....you really are,just like i said before,and listen to this very post how childish..ha ha ha!!!YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED!!!now go away cock-roach...
Lois Griffin

United States

#9 Jun 6, 2011
My goodness aren't you full of yourself Earl! Wow, they hit a nerve didn't they???

“Did it on em'”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#11 Jun 7, 2011
Oh yes, you guys really shoot Earl down each and every time you post your stupid rants.

I think y'all got where it hurts.
ARGONAUT

Morristown, TN

#12 Jun 8, 2011
Who gives a ripe red A$$?
Mangy Dog

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jun 9, 2011
ARGONAUT wrote:
Who gives a ripe red A$$?
Looks like you do Dan.
Mangy Dog

Oneida, TN

#14 Jun 9, 2011
Again more sexually perverted comments from the phony dog.I guess when the druggies are too impaired to match your wit, they drag out that which comes natural to them, sexual perversion.A virtual Sodom and Gommorah,as grandma would say.
Mangy Dog

Oneida, TN

#15 Jun 9, 2011
My bad phony dog, I see you were talking to the argonaut,and not Earl.See, the dog takes responsibility for his mistakes. Unlike the druggie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain mgmt 8 min the grimy phoxx 2
South College in Knoxville (Oct '09) 7 hr South Student 76
Local music scene and politics 17 hr DontWorryBeHappy 11
6412 Beaver Ridge Road house (Sep '14) Wed the grimy phoxx 4
News Residents angry over release of Ilegal Immigrants (Jun '10) Wed boB 728
Carriage Trace apartments in Clinton! Are they ... Tue back from nutz haus 5
Goodwill Bearden Tue Coach Phoxx 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages