Next Last
wondering

Mayfield, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2013
Why was Bob and Michelle not on WVLT this morning
Rebound

Lancing, TN

#2 Jul 2, 2013
I think they've been canned. Both are boring as heck.
mossyoak

Crossville, TN

#3 Jul 3, 2013
I think that wbir is boring and Abby is tedious and Russell is a good guy but stumbles to much reading the news...

Witcher is what keeps viewer coming back, and Bob Becker is good too.

these new people on Wvlt are pretty good, but they need to keep Whitney around more.
Don Quixote

Deer Lodge, TN

#4 Jul 4, 2013
The station did not do itself any favors with this new morning crew. The girl stumbles through reading the news and the boy on there looks like George Zimmerman's skinnier brother. I'm not impressed so I will be fliiping on over to flabby Abby on Channel 10 I suppose (man she has some big ass legs).
Homemaker

Monterey, TN

#5 Jul 4, 2013
agreed, bad as I dislike flabby Abby I will watching 10 also, WVLT is not the same without Bob & Michele they are the best, not a Heather Haley fan. Could you imagine, Wilhoit, Becker,Silva, Bob, Russell, Witcher and Simon woo hoo what a team.
news junkie

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jul 4, 2013
I think we need to make the all hottie news team---with Amanda Hara, Wilhoit and Haynes as anchors, Budden with sports and bring back Cheryl Scott with the weather!

You talk about May sweeps, they'd wrap up the audience ratings with that line-up.
nuther news junkie

Morristown, TN

#7 Jul 4, 2013
news junkie wrote:
I think we need to make the all hottie news team---with Amanda Hara, Wilhoit and Haynes as anchors, Budden with sports and bring back Cheryl Scott with the weather!
You talk about May sweeps, they'd wrap up the audience ratings with that line-up.
Please wate get rid of frumpyJulia Johnson. She talks too fast an thinks she's funny but she's not.
DWWWWB

Lancing, TN

#8 Jul 5, 2013
A lot of these people have huge egos -- and no talent
round head

Greenville, SC

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Homemaker wrote:
agreed, bad as I dislike flabby Abby I will watching 10 also, WVLT is not the same without Bob & Michele they are the best, not a Heather Haley fan. Could you imagine, Wilhoit, Becker,Silva, Bob, Russell, Witcher and Simon woo hoo what a team.
yea,michelle sylva,beth haynes,wilhoit are my fav
arrrrr

Columbia, SC

#10 Jul 10, 2013
Too err is human but too arrrrr is pirate.
wondering

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#11 Jul 12, 2013
what happened to bob? he is not listed on their station
line up.
tim

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jul 13, 2013
wondering wrote:
what happened to bob? he is not listed on their station
line up.
I would like to know
cameraman

Cowpens, SC

#13 Jul 13, 2013
Michelle got off the desk again to do something else. Bob quit to go do vols radio. No clue if thhey were forced, but who enjjoys being up at 3-4 am every day?
ex-watcher

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jul 14, 2013
I turned too WVLT when I found Michelle Silva was anchoring there. I think by far she was one of the best news persons on the air. I was saddened when she left WBIR and again hate that we do not get to appreciate her tallents and apparent love for this town. Miss you Michell come back!!!!

“A witty saying proves nothing.”

Since: Jan 13

Tennessee

#15 Jul 17, 2013
Dan Shipley

United States

#17 Jul 18, 2013
Moo Moo likes big Bonkers wrote:
<quoted text>She's one Hott Momma and has a set of Boobies that are sweet as Honey I saw her bend down at the World fair Park to do something and WOW what a set of Bonkers on that gal!
Hey, Moo Moo I would like to see you bonk her, too. Then I will bonk you! Then we can drink some beers!
Eva

United States

#18 Jul 18, 2013
What I can't stand is that annoying Moyra Kaye and Flabby Abby on Fox 43 News in the morning. All of that giggling and silliness. OMG! Couple of airheads!
the way it is

United States

#20 Jul 22, 2013
Eva wrote:
What I can't stand is that annoying Moyra Kaye and Flabby Abby on Fox 43 News in the morning. All of that giggling and silliness. OMG! Couple of airheads!
YOu forgot Clown 3, Russell "I'm so funny" Biven. Worst reader of news I've ever seen, but he thinks he's so cute. Best channel 10 ever had was Yvette Martinez. Pretty, classy and was a true reporter.
bob

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 25, 2013
I can't watch now,

“Friendship is arson.”

Since: Jun 13

East TN

#23 Jul 25, 2013
Eva wrote:
This. Exactly.
I can't bear watching them...the first (at least) ten minutes of the show is nothing but drivel. Giggling and stupid over things that exactly no one cares about. "Oh, gee Moira, I'd really like to know what you ate for dinner last night, what painfully uninteresting thing your husband or kid did and what stupid show you just couldn't stop watching" -said no one. Ever.

Stfu and give me actual news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ut football players to protest national anthem 25 min South Knox Hombre 8
Preps coverage in KNS 1 hr wowwee 31
Vols set to boycott national anthem? 2 hr wowwee 21
Super Auto Sales, Easy Auto, Deal Motors 14 hr Donald J Trump 2
Butch jones is a liar 16 hr Mick 1
Ut football and Jeff hagood? 16 hr Louis 1
HR Comp Employee Leasing Raided by Criminal Div... (May '14) 23 hr wowwee 7

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance