searching for birth mother

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ode to otis n earl

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Oct 4, 2012
 
thanks alot
Otis

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Oct 5, 2012
 
ode to otis n earl wrote:
you 2 are nothing more than scum. you know y your so idiotic that biitch mom of yours shouldve swallowed, but hey what can you except she walks on all 4's and shes covered in fur. she even barks every fucking time i tell her too. you low life piece of shitt, this post is a boy trying to find his mom. just cause yours slept with every mut in the trailer park and traded you for a sack of weed doesn't give you the right to spread your non conformist biotch attitude. learn a lesson get down on all 4s turn around and bark like a fuucking biotch you coward
Well thanks. I suppose that's about the best compliment I could get from some trailer-trash, meth using, no brain, uneducated, skin-head, bastardchild, unemployed, welfare titty-sucking, no teeth, cousin screwing, useless, butt-sniffing, shiteater from podunk, nowhere, godforsaken, shantytown, kentucky.
see the light

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Oct 5, 2012
 
hello... i know how you feel. i looked for my biological father for about 5 years and i found him. i was 25 and he had actually been looking for me. if you would like for me to help you i would be more thaan willing. my email is amandaford1979@gmail.com
Otis

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Oct 5, 2012
 
see the light wrote:
hello... i know how you feel. i looked for my biological father for about 5 years and i found him. i was 25 and he had actually been looking for me. if you would like for me to help you i would be more thaan willing. my email is amandaford1979@gmail.com
Who cares stay off our Forum's with this garbage..
rude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Oct 5, 2012
 
Otis your the one commenting things on this topic. If you don't like it then stop reading it. Its that easy. Go to a different one. Forget this is even here if you have such a problem with it damn.
ode to otis n earl

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Oct 5, 2012
 
and for your info earl this biitch your talking about just so happens to be my mother too.
Otis

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Oct 5, 2012
 
F'n Kentucky trash can't find their damn mamas cause they don't want them then and sure as hell don't want them now.
Maureens sister

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brandon Oaks Adoption wrote:
I was adopted by Tennessee, but wouldn't I have to pay to find out? And thanks for not being a childish prick about this unlike some people, who do know their birth parents maybe if they didn't they would know how I feel but they don't.
Good Luck to you. I truly hope you find her and find what you're searching for. I have a similar situation. I found out two days after burying my dad that he wasn't my biological father. A nasty aunt informed me. I wasn't completely surprised. I had been told off and on all my life that this particular man was my sperm donar. Anyway, they are all dead now. Mom, Dad, Sperm Donar. I have a half brother whom lives in Knoxville. I called him on the phone, he wants nothing to do with me. I also have another half brother and a half sister--the only sister, I would give anything to get to know her... It has very nearly destroyed me. So, Brandon, don't get your hopes up. Most of the time, it doesn't lead to the kind of "satisfaction" we are searching for. Live a good life and as I am the mother of one son, I can guarantee you that you have been carried in the heart and soul of your birth mother since the day she knew she was going to have you. But you don't know what life has dished out to her or where she is in this life, I just don't want you to be to disappointed if you don't find her or if you do, that she won't meet your hopes. Take care.
Otis

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Oct 5, 2012
 
I love to suck Earl and Clawed's Scrotum's at the same time, my Momma taught me how to do it years ago.She trained me on my Papa's pecker, she showed me just how he likes it.
Papa got mad at me one time for screwin granny,but see I though hey if daddy can screw my mommy then why can't I screw his right and Granny didn't seem to mind one bit either..Oh well I hear Daddy hollerin..see ya'll later..
Otis

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Oct 5, 2012
 
Maureens sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Luck to you. I truly hope you find her and find what you're searching for. I have a similar situation. I found out two days after burying my dad that he wasn't my biological father. A nasty aunt informed me. I wasn't completely surprised. I had been told off and on all my life that this particular man was my sperm donar. Anyway, they are all dead now. Mom, Dad, Sperm Donar. I have a half brother whom lives in Knoxville. I called him on the phone, he wants nothing to do with me. I also have another half brother and a half sister--the only sister, I would give anything to get to know her... It has very nearly destroyed me. So, Brandon, don't get your hopes up. Most of the time, it doesn't lead to the kind of "satisfaction" we are searching for. Live a good life and as I am the mother of one son, I can guarantee you that you have been carried in the heart and soul of your birth mother since the day she knew she was going to have you. But you don't know what life has dished out to her or where she is in this life, I just don't want you to be to disappointed if you don't find her or if you do, that she won't meet your hopes. Take care.
Hey you Wench shut up and stay the hell off my Forum with your hopes of false help..
Maureens sister

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Oct 5, 2012
 
Otis, you don't scare me! I am from the mountains of West Virginia. I could chew you up and spit you out before you ever knew what hit ya!

I will stay and play on your forum all I want for ever how long I want.
Chili

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ol' Clawed and Earl sure do get you bunch of puny ingrates all kinds of riled up.
Otis

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Oct 5, 2012
 
Maureens sister wrote:
Otis, you don't scare me! I am from the mountains of West Virginia. I could chew you up and spit you out before you ever knew what hit ya!
I will stay and play on your forum all I want for ever how long I want.
That would be interesting to watch. More like gum me until you have to swallow, or put so you'll understand, swaller.
Brandon Oaks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Oct 5, 2012
 
Otis wrote:
I love to suck Earl and Clawed's Scrotum's at the same time, my Momma taught me how to do it years ago.She trained me on my Papa's pecker, she showed me just how he likes it.
Papa got mad at me one time for screwin granny,but see I though hey if daddy can screw my mommy then why can't I screw his right and Granny didn't seem to mind one bit either..Oh well I hear Daddy hollerin..see ya'll later..
What's wrong with your head?
Wow

Lancing, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Oct 7, 2012
 
This man is looking for his mother!!!!! Not wanting to deal with all the garbage "clawed balls and Earl" have to make comments on! They take over every topic with this stupid stuff! I reported them to the Administrator!
Chili

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

You are not falling for this troll and his caacaamaimy story are you?
Take a real close read on his crying and excuse making.
Everyone else saw right through him.
funny

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Oct 7, 2012
 
Don't matter the fact is Earl and Clawed Nut's do try and take over every Topic..But it is what it is..
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

funny wrote:
Don't matter the fact is Earl and Clawed Nut's do try and take over every Topic..But it is what it is..
How's you romance with PS coming now that the way is clear? You planning on getting you teeny little balls back out of her purse when she ain't looking?
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Wow wrote:
This man is looking for his mother!!!!! Not wanting to deal with all the garbage "clawed balls and Earl" have to make comments on! They take over every topic with this stupid stuff! I reported them to the Administrator!
You freaking KY trailer trash. You're as big a fool as he is. Damn, go back and get your ged.
funny

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Clawed I put money on the fact that you are a little trailer park twirp,and this is the reason you come to this site and make a damned fool of your self.The fact is nobody cares what you and Earl have to say beyond the fact that you are aggravating as the Clap..or..so I've heard...
Poor ole Clawed just a little ole gay looking man no doubt,with a bald head and Coke Bottle glasses,and no doubt uglier than home made sin..So remember during all your trolling, it will never change the fact you are what you are and all the word's you can come up with will never change that fact.
I feel sorry for you actually, it has to be a terrible life looking like you do and having to live with it every single day of your life.
Have a good one Clawed Nut's or whom ever you may be,and just try and stay away from the mirror's so you don't have to look at your horrible self..."YOU HAVE THE FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE".. Just remember that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Oliver Springs ordered to upgrade wastewater tr... 21 min Just saying 1
Jehovah's Witnesses meet in Knoxville 2 hr UNchained 2
Bob Corker 10 hr Wondering 4
Managers Giving Shpwing their feelings 15 hr Former Tread Fan 3
NuMarkets investigation: we want to hear from you (Feb '07) 16 hr Karma 63
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 18 hr BOB 8,588
Best place to buy adult toys & lingerie in Knox... (Jan '12) 22 hr Online 20
•••
•••
•••
Knoxville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••