abc123

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jul 16, 2012
I know that Angela Olsen passed away a few months back. Does anyone know what happened to her? I am so sorry to her family for such a tragic loss. My condolences to them all. I knew her a very long time ago but lost touch through the years. I was just informed of her passing but my friend didn't know the cause of death. I am deeply saddened to hear this news. I looked online but couldn't find any news. This is the only other place I can think of to ask as I don't live in tn and haven't for many years. Thank you for any help. Again I am so sorry and my prayers are with her family, especially her sweet mother and her daughter (whom I sadly never got the chance to meet).
Clawed Balls

Sevierville, TN

#3 Jul 17, 2012
abc123 wrote:
I know that Angela Olsen passed away a few months back. Does anyone know what happened to her? I am so sorry to her family for such a tragic loss. My condolences to them all. I knew her a very long time ago but lost touch through the years. I was just informed of her passing but my friend didn't know the cause of death. I am deeply saddened to hear this news. I looked online but couldn't find any news. This is the only other place I can think of to ask as I don't live in tn and haven't for many years. Thank you for any help. Again I am so sorry and my prayers are with her family, especially her sweet mother and her daughter (whom I sadly never got the chance to meet).
Well, if you are so sad and she was such a close friend, why don't you splurge and spend the money for a call to her mother? Sound like you are more of a busy body than a friend.
abc123

Kansas City, MO

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Clawed Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you are so sad and she was such a close friend, why don't you splurge and spend the money for a call to her mother? Sound like you are more of a busy body than a friend.
I cannot find a listing for her anywhere. I'm not that good with computers. My daughter suggested this website as a resource. Maybe I have made a mistake and I am sorry. I did not mean to cause offense or hurt anyone. I am just very sad that she passed as a long time ago she was a friend that helped me through a rough point in my life. I will inquire no further on this website. My prayers are with her family as I am truly sorry for their loss.
Sincerely,
R. Stayton
KnoxLady

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2012
abc123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot find a listing for her anywhere. I'm not that good with computers. My daughter suggested this website as a resource. Maybe I have made a mistake and I am sorry. I did not mean to cause offense or hurt anyone. I am just very sad that she passed as a long time ago she was a friend that helped me through a rough point in my life. I will inquire no further on this website. My prayers are with her family as I am truly sorry for their loss.
Sincerely,
R. Stayton
Pay them no mind, they dont know to speak to people normally. Did she have a daughter named Haley??
abc123

Lenexa, KS

#6 Jul 17, 2012
KnoxLady wrote:
<quoted text>Pay them no mind, they dont know to speak to people normally. Did she have a daughter named Haley??
I am afraid to confirm or deny her daughters name on this website. My daughter had told me that I can somehow set up a private account where we could speak without our conversation being seen publicly. If she comes by tomorrow I will have her set an account up for me so we may speak privately about this if that is ok with you. I appreciate your kind words. I felt maybe I had done something inappropriate by inquiring about angel on this website. Would it be alright if I have my daughter set up a "private account" as she calls it so we may speak confidentially? I am hoping you knew Angel and maybe could help me find her mother so I may talk to her and give my condolences. We have not seen each other in many years but at a point in my life many years ago Angel helped me through on of my lowest times. Thank you again for your kind words and understanding.
abc123

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2012
To knoxlady,
If you are still willing to help me my daughter has set up an e-mail address for you and me to correspond through. If you are still able to help me find Angel's mom please leave a "comment" as they call it on this website and my daughter said she will help me privately send you my e-mail address. Thank you again for your help. I am very saddened with the loss of Angel and very much would like to reach out to her mother. Thank you again for your kindness.
R. Stayton
Haley Olsen

Puebla, Mexico

#8 Apr 18, 2013
I am her daughter. My name is haley. Who are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Palace: Knoxville, Tennessee's Pizza Driv... (Jul '10) 24 min Love Pizza Palace 23
William Control Concert 10 hr CrazyWhiteGirl 1
lane kiffin 11 hr Pedro 6
Nissan recalling Altima and Sentra cars over se... (Nov '07) 16 hr indianaPacer 18
VOTE NO on Election Day to Amendment 1 Women 16 hr bill 48
tenn river medical/ nurse from hell/ move them ... (Aug '12) 17 hr KnoxvilleGirl80 17
Prominent downtown Knoxville law firm closed... Thu Jean Duvet 1
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match

Knoxville Jobs

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]