what is the best strip club
Thank you

United States

#22 Sep 23, 2013
TRUEEEEEE.
Mother Theresa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure both you church going, bible thumpers are completely sane and without fault. I have tons of stories about women who profess to be Christians and God-like who hide much more than any "sinner" I know. This place may seem in poor taste to you ,but you do not have to go there. If you are married to a man that goes here or elsewhere for something, that is unfortunate. I am sure it is of no fault of his or your own, I am sure it is just "Satan"
Look around. We are surrounded by vermin and I promise they didn't emerge from some portal in a strip club recently. In fact, I have seen more mentally ill and addicted people milling around the pulpit and congregating on Sunday then I have ever seen anywhere.
I WANNA

United States

#23 Sep 24, 2013
GO
NOT a bible thumper

Knoxville, TN

#24 Sep 24, 2013
Strip bars are for very, very insecure men or perverts. Loser's at best. Women working these places are mentally ill, most being molested as children. Leaving a very damaged person with a very low self esteem and easily misguided and prey upon. The vermin are the owners of those dives. My guess is MT is a owner or worse a stripper. You are right about one thing. Don't go into these places if you do not like them. Better yet lets go one step further and clean up our community and run the vermin out of this town once and for all.
Mother Theresa

United States

#25 Sep 25, 2013
NOT a bible thumper wrote:
Strip bars are for very, very insecure men or perverts. Loser's at best. Women working these places are mentally ill, most being molested as children. Leaving a very damaged person with a very low self esteem and easily misguided and prey upon. The vermin are the owners of those dives. My guess is MT is a owner or worse a stripper. You are right about one thing. Don't go into these places if you do not like them. Better yet lets go one step further and clean up our community and run the vermin out of this town once and for all.
I am neither a stripper or owner of a Strip club. How very surprising that you pass judgement though! that was a big surprise. would you like to tell me what you've done that says you're a pillar of the community? why you should you be the authority on what's decent and what's not? I am actually surprised that you aren't a churchgoer. Give me the reasons you are better than anyone else and I may listen.
just say NO

Knoxville, TN

#26 Sep 26, 2013
Dear Mother T
No! I will not. I owe you nothing. What I will tell you is this. 60 to 80% of all sex industry workers have been sexually abused. 35% suffer from dissociate identity disorder. 55% borderline personality disorder. 60% depression. WHY? because some mentally ill person couldn't control their own sexual urges and felt they had some inherent right to sexually abuse someone's innocent child. My reasons for wanting to see those kind of places removed from this or any other community are simple. The young beautiful women who get lured into the sex industry deserve better lives. They deserve more respect.
perv

Columbus, OH

#27 Sep 26, 2013
just say NO wrote:
Dear Mother T
No! I will not. I owe you nothing. What I will tell you is this. 60 to 80% of all sex industry workers have been sexually abused. 35% suffer from dissociate identity disorder. 55% borderline personality disorder. 60% depression. WHY? because some mentally ill person couldn't control their own sexual urges and felt they had some inherent right to sexually abuse someone's innocent child. My reasons for wanting to see those kind of places removed from this or any other community are simple. The young beautiful women who get lured into the sex industry deserve better lives. They deserve more respect.
The don't want to give up the 300 to 1,000 dollars a day cash though.
gemini

United States

#28 Oct 7, 2013
Buttry wrote:
Any full nude clubs?
the emerald club
sasha

Orlando, FL

#29 Oct 12, 2013
Im a dancer at thr ball..and for a fact I wasnt molested, not mentally ill.and I have an assoc. Degree..i chose to dance bc I make great money and as a single young mom..i find it empowerin and fun..sure there are som pervs..so what their everywhere and so are whores...only simple minde ppl wud paint the whole place bad...it is talent to b able to show,off my pole tricks...and I am only capitilizing on what natural assets and talents I posess... Seems lik a rather smart thing to do I beliwve and I bring home 3000 a week..so therefore dnt need welfare or foodstamps so u ppl arnt spendin ur tax money on me..guees u bible tgumpers feel more comfy lettin the pill addicts on welfar and f stamps sit bac not wrk and liv off ur tax money..at least I go out n get mine and alotta times I am a,therapist to these men who come in bithchin bout their wives..so stop hating..u shouldnt judge stripprrs theres far,worse ppl out there..and most of us our moms playing dads role..bbecause the sorry ass men leave us helpless and minimun.wage dont cut it..i want beyter for my kid thats why I hustle..and I consider myself an artist and therapist..do your welcomr to those that appreciate us
perv

Pittsburgh, PA

#30 Oct 12, 2013
sasha wrote:
Im a dancer at thr ball..and for a fact I wasnt molested, not mentally ill.and I have an assoc. Degree..i chose to dance bc I make great money and as a single young mom..i find it empowerin and fun..sure there are som pervs..so what their everywhere and so are whores...only simple minde ppl wud paint the whole place bad...it is talent to b able to show,off my pole tricks...and I am only capitilizing on what natural assets and talents I posess... Seems lik a rather smart thing to do I beliwve and I bring home 3000 a week..so therefore dnt need welfare or foodstamps so u ppl arnt spendin ur tax money on me..guees u bible tgumpers feel more comfy lettin the pill addicts on welfar and f stamps sit bac not wrk and liv off ur tax money..at least I go out n get mine and alotta times I am a,therapist to these men who come in bithchin bout their wives..so stop hating..u shouldnt judge stripprrs theres far,worse ppl out there..and most of us our moms playing dads role..bbecause the sorry ass men leave us helpless and minimun.wage dont cut it..i want beyter for my kid thats why I hustle..and I consider myself an artist and therapist..do your welcomr to those that appreciate us
Good for you ! Lots of men pay lots of money for what they wish you would do.
You're an entertainer and earn that money. Kudos to you for being a provider instead of a pill whore. Stay focused on your goal, and don't get caught up in the drugs that are around you. I would gladly spend my money with you knowing that you are one smart cookie.
Dr Pepper

United States

#31 Oct 25, 2013
i dans for u in a dunce cap thenn lap danse fer dontundertand! i hv purdy buns.
StarStripper

United States

#32 Oct 27, 2013
I worked as a stripper in los Angeles cali for a while and plan to pic it up here soon and let me tell you (I'm referring to the ignorant bible people) us strippers are no mentally ill or have anything wrong with us. Most were not molested as children and what ever other ignorant stereo types you have. Let me tell you the girls I worked with whild stripping where the nicest people I've ever met. And most younger stippers are stipping to pay their way there collage because not all of us are lucky enough to have our paternts pay it for us. And going to collage and working full time is hard exspeasly if the girl has a kid. It a lot easier to go to ghe club a few hours a week and make a couple of grand and then have more time for school and our kids. We don't strip because we are damaged girls we strip because its a fun easy fast way to make money and that's it. And those men help us pay our way threw collage and help us pay for our children. You shouldn't go putting down women you don't even know and and intire industry that has been the boosting block many women need to get their lives started. Also I'd like to see a damageperson have the strength and go threw the training that's need to be a good pole dancer. You have no idea what type of athleticism it takes to flip upside down and spin with no hands. I have a 8 pack and legs that can out bench a body builder, it takes training and practice to do thoes tricks and most of us have our own poles at home to practice like any other dancer dose. And its been proven pole dancing take the most physical endurance of any other dance.you know why we clean those poles so much?? Becouse we sweat and sweating that much only comes from a good works out. If you hate stipping so much why are you looking at this post to start with. I bet you really have a secret fetish for it and you hate yourself for it so that's way you're hear. Lol only people with self image issues gose out of their way to put down others.
Freedom

United States

#33 Oct 29, 2013
I want to dance at the Katch in my Arabian night gown and table cloth head dress. I will run slits up the side so you can see my hairy buttocks! I will also wear a brassiere for those thrill seekers! I have big black hair eyebrows and a big bushy beard like Duck Dynasty! My camel will dance with me, too! He stepped on my big toe and now it's deformed!
hmm

United States

#34 Nov 3, 2013
Where do the cutest black women dance at?
Scottallica

Knoxville, TN

#35 Nov 23, 2013
So there is actually clubs in Knoxville that allow touching and have full or partial nudity?
Mother Theresa

United States

#36 Dec 8, 2013
Amen! I am happy that there was some clarification by dancers. I want to know where the statistics about molestation came from? Speaking of molestation, let's talk about the Catholic Church....

Since: Jul 13

United States

#38 Dec 17, 2013
Christians and their nonstop judging makes me gag.
Daniel

Knoxville, TN

#39 Feb 9, 2014
There's a gorgeous black girl named Clover that works there. Amazing body and personality. Gives one hell of a dance.
bigman01

United States

#40 Jul 7, 2014
Mtm's! Destiny is great and sweet. So is Crystal.
watcha

Lancing, TN

#41 Jul 10, 2014
sasha wrote:
Im a dancer at thr ball..and for a fact I wasnt molested, not mentally ill.and I have an assoc. Degree..i chose to dance bc I make great money and as a single young mom..i find it empowerin and fun..sure there are som pervs..so what their everywhere and so are whores...only simple minde ppl wud paint the whole place bad...it is talent to b able to show,off my pole tricks...and I am only capitilizing on what natural assets and talents I posess... Seems lik a rather smart thing to do I beliwve and I bring home 3000 a week..so therefore dnt need welfare or foodstamps so u ppl arnt spendin ur tax money on me..guees u bible tgumpers feel more comfy lettin the pill addicts on welfar and f stamps sit bac not wrk and liv off ur tax money..at least I go out n get mine and alotta times I am a,therapist to these men who come in bithchin bout their wives..so stop hating..u shouldnt judge stripprrs theres far,worse ppl out there..and most of us our moms playing dads role..bbecause the sorry ass men leave us helpless and minimun.wage dont cut it..i want beyter for my kid thats why I hustle..and I consider myself an artist and therapist..do your welcomr to those that appreciate us
Oh dear gosh, how did I ever know that you would be here? Well, hummm, this is why, you must be trying to track down the man that broke your heart. You only wish your boyish looking, cottage cheese, over wt. ass, could dance on a pole in a strip club/bar! You knowing that you would bring in lots more money than the job you have Now. Humm. It must really suck being you. Gosh, waking up earlier of the morning just to make a couple of dollars.I truly hate that for you. After, I read all of this, I said, WoW, I can find every single comment that she makes on these topix sites. Isn't that odd? Yes of course it is. I truly feel for you, because after what you have done. I'll never stop being cruel to you and neither will my family. You can change the hours, time, days, weekends to try and keep your little relationship a secret but we will always know what's going on. And you really got all of us laughing up in here. Why? Well because I have never saw any woman 300lbs sliding up and down a pole. However, it would be some nasty, gross ass shit, to see you actually do it.
dan thomas

United States

#42 Mar 9, 2015
Don at mtms is a son of bitch the rest are great dan thomas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamacare Dies This Week 15 min informed 40
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 1 hr Captain Ameriduh 216
Moving to Eastern Tennessee: Thoughts? Suggesti... 1 hr Rural Life 15
News Gov. Haslam proclaims depression, bipolar aware... 1 hr XXX 3
Democrats Win Alabama Senate Race 7 hr Donald J Trump 23
Don Dare - WATE (Apr '11) 18 hr Captain Obvious 52
Gangs In Knoxville (Jun '16) 18 hr SAM I AM 61

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages