Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tina

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2013
has any one have any info about him please. i heard he was a goo surgain on the best...really is he a good dr.
Tina

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2013
im sorry a good surgain on the breast. my computer is a pain
Citizen

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Do not know anything about Gallaher, but, his partner, Dr. Becker is the BEST!! Does good work and is very nice.
Tina

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2013
think you very much.im scared and worry lol.im thinking of a reduchin.do you know any one that eather of these dr's has worked on
SlinkyNoodle

Huntsville, TN

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Just make sure he doesn't hang around Dr Scott McClain because according to some people on here...he is a bad, bad man. He drinks and drives! Throws trash out the window....pees in the sink....and lots more really bad stuff. he might bang nurses too!
WTFRUSPELLING

Walland, TN

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Tina wrote:
think you very much.im scared and worry lol.im thinking of a reduchin.do you know any one that eather of these dr's has worked on
Damn, BEARCH... you better spend your money on an edumacation because you are STUPID or high or both. My 2nd grader spells better than you.
Bobby Sue

Concord, NC

#7 Jan 9, 2013
WTFRUSPELLING wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, BEARCH... you better spend your money on an edumacation because you are STUPID or high or both. My 2nd grader spells better than you.
I agree.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Tina wrote:
has any one have any info about him please. i heard he was a goo surgain on the best...really is he a good dr.
No, no. He's a foo sturgeon with a beast. That's what I've heard.
SlapMeHard

Huntsville, TN

#10 Jan 9, 2013
SlinkyNoodle wrote:
Just make sure he doesn't hang around Dr Scott McClain because according to some people on here...he is a bad, bad man. He drinks and drives! Throws trash out the window....pees in the sink....and lots more really bad stuff. he might bang nurses too!
By all means he should be stopped! I read that thing about him (Dr McClain) and wonder whats up with that? Why the hell would a former "patient" care about that? HHhhmmmm
Tina

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2013
you know people are so rudeo hear yes i know its topix but sitll some people. would like to hear the truh. about like this. dont know why some of you has to be a smart a$$ about it. but any way realy would like to know. for sure i realy need this done no joke. this is the dr that a breast center is sending me to.
clawed ball..so he is a good one. i didnt know if your keys are sticking to. i know mine is bad. thats why my words not typin right. i send it before i go back over it sorry.
and for you people about my spelling. well you can kiss where te sun dont shine...
Django Happy Pants

Julian, NC

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Tina wrote:
you know people are so rudeo hear yes i know its topix but sitll some people. would like to hear the truh. about like this. dont know why some of you has to be a smart a$$ about it. but any way realy would like to know. for sure i realy need this done no joke. this is the dr that a breast center is sending me to.
clawed ball..so he is a good one. i didnt know if your keys are sticking to. i know mine is bad. thats why my words not typin right. i send it before i go back over it sorry.
and for you people about my spelling. well you can kiss where te sun dont shine...
And you REALLY thought this would be a good place to find out about that? Bullshit if you are beyond dumb. Are you blonde?
Blondeeeeeee

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Django Happy Pants wrote:
<quoted text>
And you REALLY thought this would be a good place to find out about that? Bullshit if you are beyond dumb. Are you blonde?
Her stupidity goes well beyond the color of her roots.
Just Me

Jamestown, TN

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Tina wrote:
I have not had any plastic surgery but both of these docs have excellent reps. I know several people that have had good results with both but due to their privacy, I cannot list their names but with any MD check to see if any issues on record with their license (medical board). They have been in practice for years so not rip-off surgeons and that is their speciality. The biggest mistake some people make is going to a quack doc who charges a little less to save money. Nothing wrong with saving money but when it comes to serious issues like this, don;t go budget MD. The reconstructive surgery to correct the mistakes (if even possible) can be costly not to mention painful. If the surgery is for a breast reduction to ease back pain, some insurancesdo cover since it is for health reasons and not cosmetic.
Good luck.
Tina

United States

#15 Jan 11, 2013
to (just me) thank you very much. and to you blondeeee and Dejano yea i know it topix. but i thought some one that could help would. but no not the smart a$$ like you. id talk about someone beening dum. i dont know why people have to be so cold and mean. if it was you trying to find out some thing would'nt you want the truth. i say not cause your head is so far up your butt. or maybe just on drugs.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Have you stupid f@cks ever thought she might not have anyone else to to ask. Maybe she does not have people she can open up to. Possibly, she just feels better keeping t to herself. I know my mom did when she was diagnosed. Smart azz keyboard ninjas, pack of mommas boys with snooty noses and diapers full of sh!t.

There are plenty of dipsh!tz on here to harass who deserve it. Go find them you faries.
Tina

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2013
thank you. Bob the buckeye yes your so right. i do want to keep it to my self. thats why i ask on here but some people. are nothing but smart a a$$ i dont know why they have to be so mean. i hope you mom is doing good.she will be in my prayers and thank you
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Tina wrote:
thank you. Bob the buckeye yes your so right. i do want to keep it to my self. thats why i ask on here but some people. are nothing but smart a a$$ i dont know why they have to be so mean. i hope you mom is doing good.she will be in my prayers and thank you
You are welcome. My mom was diagnosed in the 1970's and ultimately all was well, she would be the first to tell you she was cured through prayer. Stay strong and stay in the word. Best of luck.
SlinkyNoodle

Wartburg, TN

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Bob the Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. My mom was diagnosed in the 1970's and ultimately all was well, she would be the first to tell you she was cured through prayer. Stay strong and stay in the word. Best of luck.
How is that possible, Bob the Buckeye? Topix did not exist yet and Al Gore had not invented the internet or electoral college? So how could your mother have POSSIBLY gotten the information she needed to survive?
Tina sure is lucky she has TOPIX though. Now if you could just direct her to an English class, all will be well.
Tina

United States

#20 Jan 11, 2013
SlinkyNoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that possible, Bob the Buckeye? Topix did not exist yet and Al Gore had not invented the internet or electoral college? So how could your mother have POSSIBLY gotten the information she needed to survive?
Tina sure is lucky she has TOPIX though. Now if you could just direct her to an English class, all will be well.
He didnt say nothing about the net now did he NO he didnt. what may i ask what is wrong with my English.
im glad your mom is doing good. and thanks again.
not funny

Rockford, TN

#21 Jan 12, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
what a stupid, flat chested bytch.
Earl this isn't the place to be speaking about your Mother in such a way.Your just mad because of those big ole man Breast you pack around..you fat slob..I can't believe you were at the Bar showing the Patron's how you were able to lick your own nipples..Man you are a sicko......Glad they sent your man breast and the rest of you packing...
You still duct taping those thing's down when you go out or what???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deuces wild club (Dec '08) 1 hr Lionskitten 81
Jordan Lynn Knoxville Tn 5 hr Sum1234 1
Autumn Assisted Living Farragut 5 hr Sum1234 3
Tina Needham 5 hr Misty 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr Julia 8,613
Ella Dorsey 10 hr Lisa 21
•••
•••
•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE