Problems at Karns High School

Problems at Karns High School

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

WhatEver

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Feb 26, 2010
There have been nothing but problems at KHS since Clifford Davis took over. There had never been race issues at Cedar Bluff Middle School until Davis took over there many years ago. He calls out the white kids and pats the black kids on the back. He prefers to praise the black kids and chastise the white kids. The academic standing of KHS has suffered as well since Davis has been there. They received poor to almost failing status from the Knox County and TN State systems. If course there's rumors of violence. That's what you get when you put a thug in charge. Affirmative action of whatever, get rid of him.
Copperhead

Smyrna, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2010
Keep mixing the little blue-gummed inner city trash with good kids in a good School....Then try to figure out what's wrong..........dam.
No More Wars 4 Israel

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2010
http://karnshs.knoxschools.org/modules/cms/pa...

That is how they operate. He's brining a taste of Memphis to East Tennessee!

Ill say it again: They WILL NOT treat you the way youve treated them. They will not, not even for a little while. As soon as they get the chance, they punish you for being white. As soon as they can get away with it, it starts and never stops. They arent like us, in the mind, etc. A different animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daphne sutton 51 min Jamal 1
Gangs In Knoxville 55 min Jbird 6
People 7 hr XXX 2
who hires felons 13 hr Laura 9
Who is the best disability lawyer in Knoxville? (Nov '12) Mon Jane 36
News Steve Phillips leaving WBIR for radio station i... (Sep '13) Sun Dandridge resident 59
dcs drug test (Jan '12) Sun Crystal 92

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages