Gary Coile, Deadbeat dad...if u can c...

Gary Coile, Deadbeat dad...if u can call him that.

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tired of deadbeats

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2012
This man has 5 kids and does not support any of them. He is a drunkard who lives the high life and drives a BMW, sits at Baker Peters most every night drinking & smoking cigars. What a loser. He pays no child support, never sees his kids. Those poor kids. A lowlife deadbeat. He is crazy, thinks everyone wants to be like him. Loser.
tired of deadbeats

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2012
It has been filed in the courts and we know how slow that can be. He is $10k behind on CS. It's sickening how he gets away with not supporting the children he created and leaving their mothers to fend for themselves. Then has the gall to gloat about it. Eventually he will be taken care of by the courts but in the meantime, taxpayers feed 4 of those children bc that mother is on footstamps.
I know

Shelbyville, TN

#4 Jan 17, 2012
I know ,its terrible...
joesmoe

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jan 17, 2012
Lady why don't you get a life and move on. Plenty of women have received no child support and made a happy life for themselves and children. You picked the father thus you are also responsible for his lack of responsibility. I bet you play the single mom card. Grow up! Your venom in this post tells us more about you than your ex. I'm sure he would rather drink and smoke himself to a Bolivian than go home to you.
tired of deadbeats

Kansas City, MO

#6 Jan 18, 2012
Joesmoe must be a deadbeat dad too. FYI, he is not MY ex.
reality check

AOL

#7 Jan 18, 2012
tired of deadbeats wrote:
He is a drunkard who lives the high life and drives a BMW, sits at Baker Peters most every night drinking & smoking cigars. What a loser.
Who would want to live like that? Other than most every man in America.

That's why I recommend a vacectomy, no kids and you can live like that.
His daughter

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jan 19, 2012
My dad does love his children an he isnt a deadbeat dad, that post tells us more about you rhan it does about him. Its none of your business of what is goig on here, i dont care who u think you are. He is a great dad and he loves all pf his kids.
His daughter

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jan 19, 2012
He does smoke cigars but he doesent go to baker peters often at all, its none of anyones business of how he lives. He does drive a bmw but thats the only car that he owns. Qn i love him very much.
SSDD-KT

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2012
His daughter wrote:
He does smoke cigars but he doesent go to baker peters often at all, its none of anyones business of how he lives. He does drive a bmw but thats the only car that he owns. Qn i love him very much.
Why anyone would start a thread about ur Dad just isn't right you should know better then anyone how he is! Tell people to mind their own business.
Shocking

Johnson City, TN

#11 Jan 19, 2012
really this is my dad you are talking about my father. he is working he is selling everything he owns just to scrape by he can hardly do that and for 2 my mother isn't on food stamps she is working 2 jobs just to get by he lost his business and is struggling you made my father feel like a piece o crap but oh no look at you you like to cheat and you like to go do what you want to do we all know that you don't want your 3 kids number 1 mother right here
tired of deadbeats

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2012
Sorry, shocking...but I do not have three kids. The facts speak for themselves. I watched what he did to both his exes and his children. It's shameful. If he is now doing his duty by you that's great, you need him around. Bout time he manned up and acted like a father.
His daughter

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2012
Tracy is the one who drove him into dept. she took the childsupport and spent it on stuff for her kids and told him not to pay the child support. She is the one who wanted all the fancy stuff. She was very abusive to his kids and much much more- minda
His daughter

United States

#14 Jan 20, 2012
She also broke up our family
tired of deadbeats

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2012
I don't think you can blame either of his exes for his lack of character. Any man who would rather spend time at a bar instead of home with his children is pretty sorry in my eyes.. It's easier to blame others rather than take responsibility. Bottom line....he neglected his kids. All of them. Period. I see him most nights at Baker Peters. I doubt the 2nd wife broke up the marriage of the first. He is a womanizer and I think he was already seeing that ugly one he is with now while he was still married. What's her name? Troll....no Tree....shew. he needs to focus on his kids. They deserve it more than anybody.
How Funny

Maryville, TN

#16 Jan 21, 2012
The only thing she has in common with Tracy is Boobs , ha, the rest blows that thing out of the water . Its funny , that Tracy talks about Gary and Tree, but when we looked up her name there was a pretty fantastic spread about her, she should check it out. Well facts really are fact and if I have the choice to have Tree's past or Tracy's past I will take Tree's all day long , say what you will , but she has never ever had an abortion. So if you want to talk about SHEW.....OR EVEN SHAME for that matter , you should really have a better track record. Oh how funny. Those in glass whore houses should truly not throw stones...Three kids , different daddy's , a couple abortions , and what do you have , Tracy , Tracy , Tracy ....HAHAHHAHAHA, Life must really suck for her , to put someone else down , let it go doll , your trash, simple as that ...and where has mommy always said to put trash , On the curb....sounds like" tired of deadbeats " need to dry out , if your at baker peters most nights to see Gary , sounds like you got yourself a problem...HAHAHHAHA ,man , idiots are hard to come by, but we've hit the mother load with ....what is her name Tracy , No TRASHY ......, SHEW . So funny .
Krista

United States

#17 Feb 1, 2012
I don't know if we are talking about the same man, but MY Gary Coile doesn't have 5 kids and he has never been married. However I did meet him at Baker Peters and he does drive a BMW. It better NOT be the same man. He asked me to marry him and said we will go to Vegas this summer. Wtf is going on?
Hmm

Warner Robins, GA

#18 Feb 1, 2012
tired of deadbeats wrote:
He is a drunkard who lives the high life and drives a BMW. What a loser.
I think I've found the problem here. You seem to have no idea what the word "loser" means.
elizabeth

Nashville, TN

#19 Feb 7, 2012
Well I have to put up with my husband and a deadbeat mother. She contributes nothing. Thank God their father provides for all their needs. All you ever hear is the bad men out there well women are just as mean. It goes both ways.
BBR549

Knoxville, TN

#21 Mar 2, 2013
Where is Gary ?
Curious

Delray Beach, FL

#22 Apr 9, 2013
Is this the Gary Coile who was in the Sleep apnia bizz and Paramed Exam bizz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Black Lives really matter? 4 hr Mari Cone 17
News Knoxville man dies after police chase, jumping ... 4 hr Mari Cone 10
TRUMP WINS! Get out of our Country weirdos! 4 hr Mari Cone 28
News Parents want answers in alleged student paddling (Mar '08) 6 hr actually 17
UT Champions Of Life 9 hr Hicksmack 1
Melissa Britt 13 hr bradbowling1970 1
New Football coach Peyton Manning 14 hr XXX 9

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages