New state law should mean longer sent...

New state law should mean longer sentence for convicted Knox gang members

There are 4 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Apr 29, 2013, titled New state law should mean longer sentence for convicted Knox gang members. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

According to the Knox County District Attorney General's office, Devonte Bonds, 20, Thomas Bishop, 20, Jason Sullivan, 35, and Brianna Robinson, 25,were members of the "Five Deuce Hoover Crips." They were convicted last week on attempted murder, aggravated assault and firearms charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

Ashley

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2013
My sister isn't a criminal she's a young mother whose made some mistakes along the way but she doesn't deserve to spend most of her life in prison. I pray that God allows her to get out soon and tale care of her children!!!#freeBrie
Mac

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Ashley wrote:
My sister isn't a criminal she's a young mother whose made some mistakes along the way but she doesn't deserve to spend most of her life in prison. I pray that God allows her to get out soon and tale care of her children!!!#freeBrie
amen
MrsBONDS

Goodlettsville, TN

#4 Aug 7, 2013
My Baby ( DEVONTE ) is NOT a criminal he's not a bad person I've known this man for 6 years he has a very good heart ! He was in the wrong place at the wrong time ! Please don't think he's a bad person #FreeDevonte

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 14, 2013
As my momma always said,, you make your bed you lay in it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 3 hr grievingf 75
Dr. Brian Daley 10 hr Victim 1
Worst psychologist ever!!!! 15 hr South Knox Hombre 2
News Mandatory Waiting Periods Are Making Abortions ... 20 hr wormwood 13
The Village Barn (Oct '10) Wed Luttrell stud 28
Eyebrow Threading (Aug '15) Wed dvh 7
News Our Stories: Michael Jackson comes to Knoxville (Feb '08) Wed jimandcarol 84

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages